Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:45:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Name some reputable BTC -> Gold exchangers?  (Read 1155 times)
don giovanni (OP)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2013, 08:03:40 AM

I've heard of coinabul which are known to be trustworthy but they also have a reputation for taking a long time and not having good communication. Please offer up the names of exchangers you have had good experiences with.
2weiX
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005

this space intentionally left blank

View Profile
February 15, 2013, 09:15:41 AM

Me! Me!
No, seriously.
Check out my site and post your questions here for transparency.
yossarian

Activity: 492
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 15, 2013, 09:20:19 AM

Me! Me!
No, seriously.

Yossarian approves! Got some shiny coins from him in no time.

I'm always buying and selling BTC, PM me for details. Rating and GPG-key: http://is.gd/yossarian

Buy and sell BTC via SEPA: https://www.bitcoin.de/r/nrnxg6

Bitmessage: BM-2DAoXPtLdQEnR2iSneCTjpgRPtzXsSAi1m
ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2013, 09:23:20 AM

nice site. checking now.

Me! Me!
No, seriously.

shiftybugger

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2013, 09:25:47 AM

I've heard of coinabul which are known to be trustworthy but they also have a reputation for taking a long time and not having good communication.

I strenuously disagree with the first half of the sentence and agree with the second half.

I ordered from Coinabul over 6 months ago, and nada. I haven't been able to get any meaningful communication from them in the last 5 weeks.

2weiX has been very responsive to my questions and I intend to purchase from him when I'm able.
don giovanni (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2013, 04:58:21 AM

Thank you for the response but is there only one? I'll be sure to test out bitcoincommodities but i'd like to have at least one other option as a backup source for gold.
BigFigurez

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 23, 2013, 05:04:14 AM

BTC4Amazon , you can find him here, on OTC, or on his Skype BTC4Amazon
don giovanni (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2013, 07:01:17 AM

Found a good list here:

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Trade#Precious_.26_Base_Metals.2FCoins
ShireSilver

Activity: 382
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2013, 01:13:49 PM

Shire Silver sells gold but not of the investment variety. We are an alternative currency, made to fit bullion into your wallet. If all you want is to stick some in a safe and forget about it until the economy crashes of there's a huge rise in gold prices, don't bother.

But if you want a good complement to your bitcoins and would like to help restore a sound money economy with a local currency that has global reach and universal value, check us out. We think you'll be pleased.

Shire Silver, a better bullion that fits in your wallet. Get some, now accepting bitcoin!
BTC4Amazon

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2013, 01:57:04 AM

BTC4Amazon , you can find him here, on OTC, or on his Skype BTC4Amazon
Thanks BigFigurez
I do sell Gold and silver
bitbryan

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 09:40:28 PM

Me! Me!
No, seriously.

i wanna know if im gonna be able to drill into the bullion and find nothing but GOLD! not a metal slug encased in a thin layer of gold

"Life is a waterfall, we drink from the river then turn around and put up our walls"
bitbryan

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 09:41:38 PM

Shire Silver sells gold but not of the investment variety. We are an alternative currency, made to fit bullion into your wallet. If all you want is to stick some in a safe and forget about it until the economy crashes of there's a huge rise in gold prices, don't bother.

But if you want a good complement to your bitcoins and would like to help restore a sound money economy with a local currency that has global reach and universal value, check us out. We think you'll be pleased.

ive seen your site on MANY places other than bitcoin related sites. i believe you are trust worthy and you have a famazing idea with the card shapes :-)

"Life is a waterfall, we drink from the river then turn around and put up our walls"
2weiX
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 11:01:31 AM

Me! Me!
No, seriously.

i wanna know if im gonna be able to drill into the bullion and find nothing but GOLD! not a metal slug encased in a thin layer of gold

You'll only know after you do it.
Destroy the bar to know it's real? Quite the conundrum.

That's the reason I do not buy Gold over the forums, as so many others do. I only buy from reputable dealers that are sure to have ensured the legitimacy of the bars.
bitbryan

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 03:17:06 PM

Me! Me!
No, seriously.

That's the reason I do not buy Gold over the forums, as so many others do. I only buy from reputable dealers that are sure to have ensured the legitimacy of the bars.

who cares what the gold looks like it can have a hole in it. its for security purposes only. if fiat falls like its going to because its useless... then gold and bitcoins are a backup. and what do you mean you buy the gold? i thought you were a supplier?

ohhh and btw apmex the largest exchange in the planet of pamp and credit suisse sold fake bars with a solid steel core.

2weiX
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 05:15:57 PM

Me! Me!
No, seriously.

who cares what the gold looks like it can have a hole in it. its for security purposes only. if fiat falls like its going to because its useless... then gold and bitcoins are a backup. and what do you mean you buy the gold? i thought you were a supplier?

ohhh and btw apmex the largest exchange in the planet of pamp and credit suisse sold fake bars with a solid steel core.

a)  Even a supplier needs to buy their stock somewhere, I just pointed out I don't buy the gold from just "anybody". I am more than happy to drill a hole in every bar upon request.

b) if it's "steel", a simple weighing may suffice. if the bar weighs exactly what it should weigh, drill a hole in it to make sure.
bitbryan

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 05:20:14 PM

Me! Me!
No, seriously.

a)  Even a supplier needs to buy their stock somewhere, I just pointed out I don't buy the gold from just "anybody". I am more than happy to drill a hole in every bar upon request.

b) if it's "steel", a simple weighing may suffice. if the bar weighs exactly what it should weigh, drill a hole in it to make sure.

YESSSS!!! im excited i cant wait to get some money and ill start out small and try it out on your website. its VERY well put togeather btw!

tom11011

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 08:52:22 PM

Normally, I wouldn't hijack a thread but it is probably important to be as transparent as possible.  I would be interested in purchasing about $500 US dollars worth of silver from you using bitcoins.  Probably silver eagles or rounds.

Can you tell me what you currently have in stock, how much it would cost with shipping, and how quickly you could ship it along with how quickly you could supply me tracking information?  Also, would you be willing to photograph what you would send me in advance.

Also, you don't have any reputation points??
2weiX
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 09:24:42 PM

Normally, I wouldn't hijack a thread but it is probably important to be as transparent as possible.  I would be interested in purchasing about $500 US dollars worth of silver from you using bitcoins.  Probably silver eagles or rounds.

Can you tell me what you currently have in stock, how much it would cost with shipping, and how quickly you could ship it along with how quickly you could supply me tracking information?  Also, would you be willing to photograph what you would send me in advance.

If you are referring to me, I can cover ASE worth 500$ from stock, shipping etc is a cost of where you live.
There also is a shipping calculator on the left hand side of my storefront.
Please note that I can only ship from the US for orders > 1700$.
I've never been asked to photograph a tube of coins before, may I ask what your intention is?

bitbryan

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 02:08:01 AM

If you are referring to me, I can cover ASE worth 500$ from stock, shipping etc is a cost of where you live.
There also is a shipping calculator on the left hand side of my storefront.
Please note that I can only ship from the US for orders > 1700$.
I've never been asked to photograph a tube of coins before, may I ask what your intention is?

sounds to me that he has a vampire problem in his home town

Dalkore
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1026

Mining since 2010 & Hosting since 2012

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2013, 08:03:32 PM

Let me know what you are looking for.   I can accommodate you.

Hosting: Low as $60.00 per KW - Link
Transaction List: jayson3 +5 - ColdHardMetal +3 - Nolo +2 - CoinHoarder +1 - Elxiliath +1 - tymm0 +1 - Johnniewalker +1 - Oscer +1 - Davidj411 +1 - BitCoiner2012 +1 - dstruct2k +1 - Philj +1 - camolist +1 - exahash +1 - Littleshop +1 - Severian +1 - DebitMe +1 - lepenguin +1 - StringTheory +1 - amagimetals +1 - jcoin200 +1 - serp +1 - klintay +1 - -droid- +1 - FlutterPie +1
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: