Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:23:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Rent my signature for 0.02 a month. 100 posts guaranteed.  (Read 464 times)
letyouearn2 (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 06:56:26 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2016, 06:35:57 AM by letyouearn2

I will provide 100 posts a month for 0.02 btc a month.  Make me an offer what you can offer me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 09:49:17 PM

I will provide 300 posts a month for 0.05 btc a month.  Make me an offer what you can offer me.
300 posts in month is very high number. I think it's only possible to reach it spaming and writting low quality posts. So, no one's will pay you 0.05 btc. I suggest you to reach higher rank before renting your signature.

gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 10:00:51 PM

That's only just over 10 a day. If you're passionate about a subject then you can easily supply that number of high quality posts. Stop being racist.
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

give me your cryptos

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 10:02:03 PM

I will provide 300 posts a month for 0.05 btc a month.  Make me an offer what you can offer me.
300 posts in month is very high number. I think it's only possible to reach it spaming and writting low quality posts. So, no one's will pay you 0.05 btc. I suggest you to reach higher rank before renting your signature.

LOL you obviously don't know who this guy is. Letyouearn was hacked. He is a trusted member of this forum, which you obviously don't know.

I bet you won't see 0.05 in your lifetime.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
letyouearn2 (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 06:34:58 AM

That's only just over 10 a day. If you're passionate about a subject then you can easily supply that number of high quality posts. Stop being racist.

I am really serious about my work. If that number is not ok, I will accept any offer to make some bucks . Important thing is that I really need to earn something. 

jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 06:47:11 AM

I will provide 300 posts a month for 0.05 btc a month.  Make me an offer what you can offer me.
Nah, Yobit campaigners have 20 post max per day, most of them maxed their posts daily so tht is about 600 post per month
Dormund

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 07:04:25 AM

I will provide 100 posts a month for 0.02 btc a month.  Make me an offer what you can offer me.

why not join into yobit it will give you 0.078 if you post max everyday

██████████            Gunthar: Fast and Serious Lending Service
█████████       ●●●● ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● ●●●●
██████████    ●●●● Don't loose your collateral: refinance with us ●●●●
letyouearn2 (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 07:20:32 AM

Thanks buddy. That's a really awesome idea. I have just tried joining it and it is successfully enrolled. Hope i will make some using yobit and maintain my expenses.

Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 07:24:43 AM

I think that's a good idea, listen to the above member. But if you join don't try to spam in the threads so you will not get ban easily. Nobody will look for you here, go find the threads of the advertisers and apply so you wont waste your time waiting in here.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS