Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 05:02:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: netflix account for sale lifet time warranty  (Read 391 times)
abadisenki (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 07:56:55 PM

For $0.50 cent cent i sell netflix accounts with lifetime warrenty!
For $0.50 cent sell custom or premade spotify premium accounts!!!
Premade accounts are cheaper! $o,50 each
brazzer account for 1$

THESE accounts are all PRIVATE! other sellers sell often hacked accounts with a owner!

I checked all the netflix accounts and they are all working perfectly!

i have more than 300 accounts a day in stock!!!

Buy in bulk for cheaper prices! CONTACT ME!
Contact me on skype: mohamed1328677
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1348

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 08:00:40 AM

How exactly will you be providing a lifetime warranty?
There are a lot of sellers promising the same, but they are always sold by new members who have nothing to lose by running away after selling a number of hacked accounts to unsuspecting customers.
Having a skype ID won't help your cause either, but you need something a little more if you're going to assure customers that the accounts that they're buying will be replaced continuously every time the password gets changed by the real account holder.
Hizzmoot

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 10:47:36 AM

How exactly will you be providing a lifetime warranty?
There are a lot of sellers promising the same, but they are always sold by new members who have nothing to lose by running away after selling a number of hacked accounts to unsuspecting customers.
Having a skype ID won't help your cause either, but you need something a little more if you're going to assure customers that the accounts that they're buying will be replaced continuously every time the password gets changed by the real account holder.

In a point.
Since seller is newbie with only 3 activity, the "lifetme warranty" is worth nothing.

Whatelse, OP said that accounts are not shared, are private. Normally people sell hacked accounts for this amount of money.
The question is:
Are you owner of this accounts then ?

Also another question- Do you consider giving VOUCH COPY to have your service checked ?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: