Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:44:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 [470] 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473060 times)
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 02:03:09 AM
Last edit: May 04, 2019, 02:05:33 PM by WildShark

Bitcointalk Forum defect:

IF I FIND OUT WHO IS DELETING MY  WORK... THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING you A** Hole

mprep, can I get a professional acting Bitcointalk moderator to tell me the immature kid or moderator that is DELETING MY VALUABLE WORK i am doing for the crypto community Huh

Ionomy Ecosystem Q2 2019 IIPs
 IIP 14 Implement-GameDock-in-Ionomy-Ecosystem (Announced by  Chief Strategist Adam Matlack)
 IIP 13 Implement-GAMEGRID-in-Ionomy-Ecosystem (Announced by  Chief Strategist Adam Matlack and ionomy GM Richard Nelson)
 IIP-12 Implement-DarkMatter-XDM-in-Ionomy-Ecosystem (Authored by Mr. Matlack and ION Core team)
 IIP-11 Display-ION-Price-on-Ionomy-Business-Website (Authored by ionomy GM Richard Nelson)
 IIP-10 Ionomy-2025-Vision-with-ION-Blockchain-Network-Ownership (WIN concept with innovative ION Network)
 IIP-9 Encourage-5-Year-Growth-in-Ionomy-Ecosystem (currently in the hands of ionomy LTD Leadership/Management with ionomy updated 2020 roadmap)
 IIP-8 Add-Developer-Assets-to-ION-Blockchain ION 2020 White Paper (Authored by ION Core team)
 IIP-7 Increase-ION-Blockchain-Reward-with-Smart-Nodes-18-coins (WiN concept in Public consensus stage Sponsored by ION Founders team)
 IIP-6 WildOnION-Node-Responsibility Ionomy Ecosystem White Paper (Draft stage by Mr. Onion & Mr. Matlack)

@ionomy & Mr. Korvas128 Could you please post the NEW IIP list in ALL ION and Ionomy forums and chat rooms. Thanks to Mr. Onion for creating and managing the ION proposals as if he was the Ionomy IIP Editor for the last two months  Grin

After much anticipation, and recent successful transactions on testnet, we are very proud to announce that, on May 17, 2019 ionomy will begin distribution of the Genesis token on the ION blockchain — DarkMatter is finally here.

DarkMatter ($XDM) is a low-supply, deflationary asset with outstanding store-of-value attributes. It is also the denomination required for creation of new tokens on the ION blockchain, giving it a vital utility. There will never be more than 71,000 XDM and the number will only go down from there. Access the White Paper at darkmatter.info and stay tuned to ionomy news and social outlets for instructions as we approach this month’s release date.

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 05:22:39 AM

wildshark its not me reporting this one but members cant delete it. people can report and a moderator agrees with report and removes or disagrees and it stays.

also note reposting a deleted post is against forum rules and you do this a lot. so there are no immature kids you call assholes only moderators that action. mprep is a mod on this sub forum so take it up with him instead of breaking repost rules and accusing others.

when you false quoted me that post was removed and reposted no less than 7 times. you are a serial pest at times and i suggest its even why you were banned in ionomy forums etc. follow rules change behavior and discuss with mods and im sure it wont happen.

and how is it a bitcointalk forum defect? a defect is a flaw breakage weakness. you are claiming a defect where its working correctly. the moderator removed some post they agreed were against the rules.
bubbaj

Activity: 376
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 08:54:02 AM

You have Ions, atoms, dark matter and other shit what is next unicorn testicles, damn these paytards now how to get money out of the suffering. By the way I have several rainbows for sale, only 20 atoms or 1 unicorn testicle.  Shocked
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 09:55:11 AM

You have Ions, atoms, dark matter and other shit what is next unicorn testicles, damn these paytards now how to get money out of the suffering. By the way I have several rainbows for sale, only 20 atoms or 1 unicorn testicle.  Shocked

How much do you want for a unicorn testicle? As you haven't any I can swap it for a pair of bollocks

You win the limp-wristed insult of the day award. WELL DONE  Grin

Talking of suffering think about the people that have to endure your posts they deserve better

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
WildShark

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 01:04:20 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2019, 02:58:46 PM by WildShark

Ionomy Ecosystem Q2 2019 IIPs (Official Approved IIP List)

IIP 14 Implement-GameDock-in-Ionomy-Ecosystem (Announced by  Chief Strategist Adam Matlack)
 IIP 13 Implement-GAMEGRID-in-Ionomy-Ecosystem (Announced by  Chief Strategist Adam Matlack and ionomy GM Richard Nelson)
 IIP-12 Implement-DarkMatter-XDM-in-Ionomy-Ecosystem (Authored by Mr. Matlack and ION Core team)
 IIP-11 Display-ION-Price-on-Ionomy-Business-Website (Authored by ionomy GM Richard Nelson)
IIP-10 Ionomy-2025-Vision-with-ION-Blockchain-Network-Ownership (WIN concept with innovative ION Network)
 IIP-9 Encourage-5-Year-Growth-in-Ionomy-Ecosystem (currently in the hands of ionomy LTD Leadership/Management with ionomy updated 2020 roadmap)
 IIP-8 Add-Developer-Assets-to-ION-Blockchain ION 2020 White Paper (Authored by ION Core team)
IIP-7 Increase-ION-Blockchain-Reward-with-Smart-Nodes-18-coins (WiN concept in Public consensus stage Sponsored by ION Founders team)
IIP-6 WildOnION-Node-Responsibility Ionomy Ecosystem White Paper (Draft stage by Mr. Onion & Mr. Matlack)
 IIP-5 Timelock-based-block-reward-distribution (Authored by ION Core team)
 Huh IIP-2  Secondary-Tokens
IIP-1 IIP Purpose and Guidelines (status: Approved by community)

@ionomy & Mr. Korvas128 Could you please post the NEW IIP list in ALL ION and Ionomy forums and chat rooms. Thanks to Mr. Onion for creating and managing the ION proposals as if he was the Ionomy IIP Editor for the last two months  Grin

After much anticipation, and recent successful transactions on testnet, we are very proud to announce that, on May 17, 2019 ionomy will begin distribution of the Genesis token on the ION blockchain — DarkMatter is finally here.

DarkMatter ($XDM) is a low-supply, deflationary asset with outstanding store-of-value attributes. It is also the denomination required for creation of new tokens on the ION blockchain, giving it a vital utility. There will never be more than 71,000 XDM and the number will only go down from there. Access the White Paper at darkmatter.info and stay tuned to ionomy news and social outlets for instructions as we approach this month’s release date.

Has everyone done their research and started to VOTE on IIPs 5, 6, 7, 10 13 and 14 Huh Polls are OPEN till 15th May 2019. The innovative WIN concept is IIPs 6, 7 and 10 Grin

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
WildShark

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 01:57:32 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2019, 02:26:01 PM by WildShark

wildshark its not me reporting ...

when you false quoted me that post was removed and reposted no less than 7 times. you are a serial pest at times and i suggest its even why you were banned in ionomy forums etc. follow rules change behavior and discuss with mods and im sure it wont happen.

and how is it a bitcointalk forum defect? a defect is a flaw breakage weakness. you are claiming a defect where its working correctly. the moderator removed some post they agreed were against the rules.
o0o0, Thank you for your response and fully agree with it. The Bitcointalk defect occurs when the moderator starts nit picking at my post and deleting my work. The defect is that Mr. Onion gets tons of e-mail saying that his work is being deleted and there is no valid reason specified by this action. If you could understand how many wasted hours I have done re-entering the same stupid information in a different format each time. It get really annoying when you have to do it 7 times. I know the professional moderator is trying to maintain control in his responsible thread but I wish he would cut me some slack and ALL OF US WORK TOGETHER to produce a decent chat and trade good information to the crypto community. This thread is the OFFICIAL ION ANNOUNCEMENTs Bitcointalk thread and contains very valuable ION & Ionomy information being presented to the public for the last 4 years.

I wouldn't be so irate shark if the ION community would permit me to voice my opinions and valuable ION information on the ION community forum which would require Mr. Matlack and company to issue the LIFT THE BAN OFF THE WILD ONION!!! Check to see if it okay with Mr. Jord & Modcom, the ion-o-my admins Roll Eyes

I would fall over backwards if Mr. Matlack or Mr. Nelson would make their donations to Wild's Depot for 5 Masternodes and announce to the ION community that they are WORKING WITH MR. ONION and the community to produce an outstanding Ionomy project

If you don't have anything better to do, cruise the NEW Updated ionomy V3 platform and try to do some trading of Ionomy assets
IONs: https://ionomy.com/en/markets/btc-ion
IONsx: https://ionomy.com/en/markets/btc-ionsx
Atoms: https://ionomy.com/en/markets/btc-atoms

@o0o0 And it's okay to joke with you once in awhile to enjoy life. You don't know how much the team appreciates your input. I'll swear you said that stupid quote on Sundays... lol

The value of the Atom has reached the $6.10 dollars value. THANK YOU to ALL that SUPPORT Ionomy project  Smiley  Cheesy  Grin

WildShark

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 10:13:56 AM
Last edit: May 07, 2019, 04:37:21 PM by WildShark

Has everyone done their research and started to VOTE on IIPs 5, 6, 7, 10 13 and 14 Huh Polls are OPEN till 15th May 2019. The innovative WIN concept is IIPs 6, 7 and 10 Grin

It has been brought to my attention that the  ION community does not know much information about all the NEW IIPs. Could @ionomy provide a short description or complete text of IIPs made available to the ION community and public. Note that Mr. Matlack is involved with almost all the IIPs and requires all of his time in trying to control and manage all the Ionomy projects. This defect is now been RED FLAGED to indicate how the Ionomy project is HEAVILY dependent on a single resource. Is there anyone else in ionomy that is doing the work and getting paid for it Huh overall, I'm impressed on how many active IIPs there are in the project going on at once.

I would fall over backwards if Mr. Matlack or Mr. Nelson, in their free time would make their donations to Wild's Depot for 5 Masternodes and announce to the ION community that they are WORKING WITH MR. ONION and the community to produce an outstanding Ionomy project. PAYING YOUR DEBIT to the research and development team would be the first step toward working with the ION community plan

The value of the Atom has reached the $6.17 dollars value. THANK YOU to ALL that SUPPORT Ionomy project  Smiley  Cheesy  Grin

What do you think the value/price of DarkMatter will be at launch Huh How many "WORTHLESS tokens" can the community create on launch day and start the bloating of the ION Blockchain for the rest of life  Embarrassed Someday Mr. Matlack's secret plan will cause an increase in the price of ION

I believe that Mr. M plan is to have the ionomy cult HOARD the XDM for their members

WildShark

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 01:23:50 PM
Last edit: May 08, 2019, 04:36:19 PM by WildShark

I believe that Mr. M plan is to have the ionomy cult HOARD the XDM for their members

After a discussion with other members of Wild's Depot, Why does Mr. Matlack and company want to implement this NEW asset of DarkMatter into the Ionomy ecosystem. What VALUE does it add to ION having more assets being DUMPED into the ecosystem  Huh I also wondered how letting people create their own "worthless tokens" which now resides on the ION Blockchain for the rest of life  Sad

@Mr. Matlack & Mr. Korvas
Could you explain how creating worthless tokens improves the value of the ION coin  Roll Eyes

Does this action cause the BLOATING of the ION Blockchain FOREVER and eventually lead to a HUMONGOUS data base that all ION wallet users will have to deal with?

What is the reason the ION community wants this DarkMatter defect Roll Eyes Did the community VOTE for this defect Huh Mr. Matlack and the ION Core team are trying to slip in design and code that was NOT APPROVED!!! The value of XDM is worth less than a penny or better yet FREE and starts dragging the price of ION and Atom DOWN

Vote for IIPs 5, 6, 7 and 10 to insure innovative growth in the ION 2020 Network awarding 18 ION coins to three LUCKY members of the ION community EVERY MINUTE!

lotuspod

Activity: 225
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 11:17:33 PM

very happy with their MN hosting so far, far less work for around the same price as having to do everything for each MN myself
CoinMarketApp

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

Coin Market Apps

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 11:57:29 PM

very happy with their MN hosting so far, far less work for around the same price as having to do everything for each MN myself

With the help of SetupMasternodes and their services?  https://www.SetupMasternodes.com

WildShark

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 01:33:13 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2019, 02:05:18 PM by WildShark

After a discussion with other members of Wild's Depot, Why does Mr. Matlack and company want to implement this NEW asset of DarkMatter into the Ionomy ecosystem. What VALUE does it add to ION having more assets being DUMPED into the ecosystem  Huh I also wondered how letting people create their own "worthless tokens" which now resides on the ION Blockchain for the rest of life  Sad

Could you explain how creating worthless tokens improves the value of the ION coin  Roll Eyes

Does this action cause the BLOATING of the ION Blockchain FOREVER and eventually lead to a HUMONGOUS data base that all ION wallet users will have to deal with?

What is the reason the ION community wants this DarkMatter defect Roll Eyes Did the community VOTE for this defect Huh Mr. Matlack and the ION Core team are trying to slip in design and code that was NOT APPROVED!!! The value of XDM is worth less than a penny or better yet FREE and starts dragging the price of ION and Atom DOWN

Vote for IIPs 5, 6, 7 and 10 to insure innovative growth in the ION 2020 Network awarding 18 ION coins to three LUCKY members of the ION community EVERY MINUTE!

VOTE YES for WIN concept IIPs

VOTE NO for IIP 12 and boycott the  Decaying DarkMatter Defect Design that will BLOAT the ION Blockchain with "WORTHLESS" Tokens

If no one buys the XDM or Tokens, this will STOP the DESTRUCTION of the ION Blockchain

korvas128

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 02:10:42 PM

So glad you got kicked from discord  Grin

WildShark

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2019, 03:02:51 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2019, 04:26:51 PM by WildShark

Vote YES for IIPs 5, 6, 7 and 10 to insure innovative growth in the ION 2020 Network awarding 18 ION coins to three LUCKY members of the ION community EVERY MINUTE!

VOTE NO for IIP 12 and boycott the  Decaying DarkMatter Defect Design that will BLOAT the ION Blockchain with "WORTHLESS" Tokens

Down trend in ION value as BTC market rises to 7K dollars:

Number of ION masternodes decreased and masternode monthly payout less than 50 dollars:

korvas128

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 04:53:07 PM

Your proposal adds zero value to the Ionomy ecosystem.

Your plan https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724  Grin Grin

For my sins, I used to work with someone like you. You would go into their office where you would see lots of books on marketing and business development. Their skill was they could take these different concepts, combine and adapt them into one big steaming pile of shit which is what your proposal reminds me of when I try to read it.

BLOAT the ION Blockchain with "WORTHLESS" Tokens
VOTE NO for IIP 12 and boycott the  Decaying DarkMatter Defect Design that will that will BLOAT the ION Blockchain with "WORTHLESS" Tokens

No more mixed messaging you finally sold your ATOMs Grin Now you can troll without financial implication which must be a big weight off your shoulders

WildShark

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2019, 06:18:03 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2019, 06:44:35 PM by WildShark

VOTE NO for IIP 12 and boycott the  Decaying DarkMatter Defect Design that will that will BLOAT the ION Blockchain with "WORTHLESS" Tokens

No more mixed messaging you finally sold your ATOMs Grin Now you can troll without financial implication which must be a big weight off your shoulders
I like your new conspiracy theory on how I have handled my ION investment over the last 4 years. You should learn to release your hostile intentions thru other means ...

I've been against the bloating  of the ecosystem with additional assets for over a year now. I see no need to add more resources to the Ionomy ecosystem.

The DarkMatter Defect only encourages the bloating of the healthy ION Blockchain with accountability of  "worthless" tokens nobody is interested in

If no one buys the XDM or Tokens, this will STOP the DESTRUCTION of the ION Blockchain

SMART ION Nodes are the wave of the FUTURE

korvas128

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 09:59:20 AM

I like your new conspiracy theory on how I have handled my ION investment over the last 4 years. You should learn to release your hostile intentions thru other means ...

I've been against the bloating  of the ecosystem with additional assets for over a year now. I see no need to add more resources to the Ionomy ecosystem.

The DarkMatter Defect only encourages the bloating of the healthy ION Blockchain with accountability of  "worthless" tokens nobody is interested in

I'm not hostile I just don't think your proposal adds any value when compared to what you call bloated, defective & worthless.

You should read this https://www.wired.com/story/blockchain-turning-in-app-virtual-goods-assets/ for a taste of the future. Your language of bloated, defective & worthless just shows how ignorant you are to this $$$ opportunity.

Like I said months ago there may be merit in what you propose if people need more incentive to host 10k nodes but it's way too early to say  Smiley

WildShark

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 02:29:08 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2019, 03:06:45 PM by WildShark

Like I said months ago there may be merit in what you propose if people need more incentive to host 10k nodes but it's way too early to say  Smiley

I'm seeing early results that the ION community likes the progressive increase of the Blockchain reward... instead of plan to decay the asset with every usage of it

korvas128

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 07:10:12 PM

Why not implement both why does it have to be one or the other?

A discussion with other members of Wild's Depot, who would that be Mr Onion  Grin the games you play.

A HUMONGOUS database would be vast. Vast = usage which = revenue stream + a more valuable asset.

What your saying is the blockchain can't handle it how do you know?

Any comment on the Wired article I shared?  https://www.wired.com/story/blockchain-turning-in-app-virtual-goods-assets/ Are you finding it hard to see the value of blockchain technology within the gaming industry specifically virtual goods?  or do you think it's not worth the investment? why are you so against XDM? Just because you don't see the opportunity doesn't mean none exists  Smiley

WildShark

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 10:08:40 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2019, 03:12:34 PM by WildShark

Why not implement both why does it have to be one or the other?

You can not compare the two designs because there are two different ways the design is being done. Mr. Onion is doing top-down design using modern coding, documentation and testing. Mr. Onion is requiring complete and detailed IIPs to implement new concepts and pet projects into the IONomy ecosystem. Many eyes will view and comment on the System Design being implement by a competent design team made up of professionals.

Mr. Korvas, You are very familiar with Mr. Matlack's way of adding functionality to the ION Blockchain and the V3 platform. You have been in the ionomy Slack chat rooms and listened to his "smoke and mirrors" presentation of his ionomy vision that everyone had to keep secret in the room. The WIN project is using sound development using Life-cycle techniques for longevity. I will let Mr. Matlack present his own design (IIP-12) on the 17th of May. The novelty of this design will wear off in a few months and the ION Blockchain will carry the scar forever..

or really just deploy it (shoe-horn the code in) and hope that it makes the ionomy cult happy

MasternodeCap

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 01:46:22 PM

Hello there,

masternodecap.com has enabled ION!
Nodes monitoring and stats for $ION.

You can especially be warned when :
  • the status of a node changes
  • your nodes get rewarded
  • an upgrade of your wallet is available

Come say hi in our discord.

Happy masternoding!

MasterNodeCap - Monitoring ,Statistics,Rank and Setup Guides for Masternodes
Pages: « 1 ... 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 [470] 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: