Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:41:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 [479] 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473059 times)
Trollymctrollface

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 01:54:25 PM

Shark was cruising the internet and stopped in Masternodes.pro to see how they ran their operation in supporting MNP coin as Ionomy asset on ION 2020 Network. I was unable to leave the link to the NEW ION 2020 white paper as they do not permit link in any of the MNP chat channels. The CEO will give consideration to 2020 ION wallet if the ION white paper is published on ionomy V3 platform. If the code that is generated by our effort is good, He will consider using our wallet product (For phase 1, a simple wallet patch to increase block reward to 18 coins) in the community design of their updated coin specifications. I was unable to continue my conversation with him due to defect in attaching to the Discord server. I hope that they will not bump our rank because our white paper is 5 years old and represents an outdated ION product. I look forward and watch the Ionomy 2020 vision grow in the crypto community.

Proposed masternode requirements
- ION wallet with the ability to create multiple Masternodes and Invest-nodes using single large 250K wallet asset and from multiple wallets composed from more than two Ionomy assets.
-Dynamic creation of nodes using summing of partial multiple wallets asset

What the public does not know will be the wallet interface to wallet owner is changing to simpler design. There will be a change in the ION Network interface to optimize the 2020 design. This new interface will be documented in a Interface Design Specification (IDS)that  completely document the NEW network protocol. This will alleviate headaches with masternode hosting businesses. Alternative secure communication is needed for control of Smart nodes on ION 2025 network.

NEW ION 2020 white paper
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg51446862#msg51446862

STAY TUNED for more details about the WIN's advance concept and design HINT: use of deflationary Ionomy asset

Mr. Matlack note that the large ionomy staking wallets will double earnings to 6 coins for use to reward ionomy growing games weekly tournament payouts

SHOCK and AWE on Ionomy ecosystem  Cool

I do not understand this one wild shark dick. Here you say I can think MNP CEO Jason Sponaugle is support wild shark dick WIN plan? Is this the meaning?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 02:04:35 PM

And your Anti Matlack  Grin

Serious allegations were made so I suggest you 'shut up' and let the police do their job.

i’m anti non transparency. just so happens ion is that. according to you ion isnt a security so maybe you should inform bittrex of their empty delisting accusation?

i agree they are serious. so serious in fact that you say it’s an empty accusation. if it’s for police maybe you should shut up unless you have proof otherwise. you sound like you are sure actually you are sounding as sure about it as you were with paycoin can’t possibly be a scam. your track record so far puts you at 50/50. thats a pretty big gamble kinda like a roulette wheel. so which is it red or black?

Hey o0o0

Just noticed this which was posted 7 days ago
https://news.wagerr.com/notice-to-wagerr-email-subscribers/

Like I said empty allegations. Had you not had your AntiMatlack glasses on maybe you would have spotted it too.

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
SuparTipstar

Merit: 2

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 04:13:43 PM

And your Anti Matlack  Grin

Serious allegations were made so I suggest you 'shut up' and let the police do their job.

You say this. Why have some police act if is empty allegation? Are police doing this one or not? How are acting, for Matlack or wagerr ppl?

I think you do not know wtf is going on. You have less idea even then ppl wagerr because you only say yes yes yes matlack and team are greatest for shitcoins.

btw i think wild dick shark is fool and you should not listen for anything he says but you can believe i am some Suchmoon if it give you hard dick  Kiss

Don't actually want to discuss this so please stop asking me questions

Have you asked the ex WGR devs business people for comment yet? For the past few days, they have been all over this thread trolling. Can't be that hard to reach out and ask.

Why you will assume I do not ask them? You can think I will broadcast thing from DM to you if I have DM? No, just like you would not so I will not. I will hear wagerr side from them. Now I want some hearing of Matlack. When I can hear both side then I can better know. But Matlack is silence. I think this one ion does tank for this year and you know this. Who will know if this one Matlack does speak maybe this can turn around?

If you will not discuss, all ppl interest for ion will think what is in thread here is facts. Silence of Matlack is damage.

Great news you've been DMing each other. It seems the WGR ex dev business employees stole the WGR marketing email list. Did they and why would they do this?

Until you can prove to me they are not criminals I'm not going to ask Mattlack to comment   Smiley

FYI mail list exports are tracked on mailchimp which wgr uses. If there was an export of mailing list it would be on record and they could prove it. They can't.
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 04:41:39 PM
Last edit: June 30, 2019, 05:38:32 AM by WildShark

Shark was cruising the internet and stopped in Masternodes.pro to see how they ran their operation in supporting MNP coin as Ionomy asset on ION 2020 Network. I was unable to leave the link to the NEW ION 2020 white paper as they do not permit link in any of the MNP chat channels. The CEO will give consideration to 2020 ION wallet if the ION white paper is published on ionomy V3 platform. If the code that is generated by our effort is good, He will consider using our wallet product (For phase 1, a simple wallet patch to increase block reward to 18 coins) in the community design of their updated coin specifications. I was unable to continue my conversation with him due to defect in attaching to the Discord server. I hope that they will not bump our rank because our white paper is 5 years old and represents an outdated ION product. I look forward and watch the Ionomy 2020 vision grow in the crypto community.

Proposed masternode requirements
- ION wallet with the ability to create multiple Masternodes and Invest-nodes using single large 250K wallet asset and from multiple wallets composed from more than two Ionomy assets.
-Dynamic creation of nodes using summing of partial multiple wallets asset

What the public does not know will be the wallet interface to wallet owner is changing to simpler design. There will be a change in the ION Network interface to optimize the 2020 design. This new interface will be documented in a Interface Design Specification (IDS)that  completely document the NEW network protocol. This will alleviate headaches with masternode hosting businesses. Alternative secure communication is needed for control of Smart nodes on ION 2025 network.

NEW ION 2020 white paper
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg51446862#msg51446862

STAY TUNED for more details about the WIN's advance concept and design HINT: use of deflationary Ionomy asset

Mr. Matlack note that the large ionomy staking wallets will double earnings to 6 coins for use to reward ionomy growing games weekly tournament payouts

SHOCK and AWE on Ionomy ecosystem  Cool

I do not understand this one wild shark dick. Here you say I can think MNP CEO Jason Sponaugle is support wild shark dick WIN plan? Is this the meaning?
TROLLY, I am only going to say this ONCE to you and you will be BANNED on next occurrence. STOP DOXING COMMUNITY MEMBERS  Grin Grin Grin

Mr. Korvas wait till I suggest that the 2020 three way split is one portion goes to IONomy development fund

Let's meet the team

Mr. Onion is a real-time trouble shooter with talents in system test (retired from Quality Assurance department) for 2019 Ionomy ecosystem and will be IONomy Founder and Whale when Mr. Matlack makes his Q3 2019 contribution to Wild's Depot members using proposed 2020 Ionomy assets as bounty/reward with a twist of FUN.

i was going to tell Jason that I see a need for his MNP business to monitor the active nodes (by a third party vendor) to watch the new Smart and Invest-Nodes entering/leaving the Ionomy ecosystem. Something like a Tag N Track for nodes  Huh Mr. Matlack should chat with Jason and develop a good working relationship with MNP business.

Chief strategist Matlack is transparent with CRYPTO community, ionomy V3 platform, Ionomy community, Bitcointalk staff & members, ION developers & community, ION-o-my cult, Ionomy SHARKS, Admins, Whales & Founders, Indie Group developers, devoted trolls, and general public

Have I forgot any other forums of ION teams or projects  Roll Eyes Wild's Depot ION 2025 research & development team with CHIEF-IN-CHARGE MR. ONION  Grin Grin Grin

System Engineer Mr. Coins is an smart ION investor, Ionomy WHALE, FOUNDER, designer, teacher & leader and supporter of ION testnet. A testing system being used to validate ION network performance during WIN concept design implementation in 2020 thru 2025.

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
korvas128

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 05:10:37 PM

And your Anti Matlack  Grin

You say this. Why have some police act if is empty allegation? Are police doing this one or not? How are acting, for Matlack or wagerr ppl?

I think you do not know wtf is going on. You have less idea even then ppl wagerr because you only say yes yes yes matlack and team are greatest for shitcoins.

btw i think wild dick shark is fool and you should not listen for anything he says but you can believe i am some Suchmoon if it give you hard dick  Kiss

Don't actually want to discuss this so please stop asking me questions

Have you asked the ex WGR devs business people for comment yet? For the past few days, they have been all over this thread trolling. Can't be that hard to reach out and ask.

Why you will assume I do not ask them? You can think I will broadcast thing from DM to you if I have DM? No, just like you would not so I will not. I will hear wagerr side from them. Now I want some hearing of Matlack. When I can hear both side then I can better know. But Matlack is silence. I think this one ion does tank for this year and you know this. Who will know if this one Matlack does speak maybe this can turn around?

If you will not discuss, all ppl interest for ion will think what is in thread here is facts. Silence of Matlack is damage.

Great news you've been DMing each other. It seems the WGR ex dev business employees stole the WGR marketing email list. Did they and why would they do this?

Until you can prove to me they are not criminals I'm not going to ask Mattlack to comment   Smiley

FYI mail list exports are tracked on mailchimp which wgr uses. If there was an export of mailing list it would be on record and they could prove it. They can't.

Okay cool so they can't prove it .... have you posted a scam thread with your allegations. If what you say is true like everyone I want to get to the bottom off it.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 08:45:23 PM

Will all of you trollsharkorving idiots stop multiposting... YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO POST TWICE IN A ROW, USE THE FUCKING EDIT BUTTON.

How hard can it be? No wonder you're falling for blatant scams like Paycoin/ION/whatever else the "nice guys" are feeding you. The collective IQ of the remaining ionomists doesn't seem to reach into triple digits.

korvas128

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 08:44:20 AM

Will all of you trollsharkorving idiots stop multiposting... YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO POST TWICE IN A ROW, USE THE FUCKING EDIT BUTTON.

How hard can it be? No wonder you're falling for blatant scams like Paycoin/ION/whatever else the "nice guys" are feeding you. The collective IQ of the remaining ionomists doesn't seem to reach into triple digits.

How about you read the FUCKING thread before telling me to stop multiposting. Ionomy 3.5 years in and your still bleating 'blatant scam'. Grin

Just because it's your special time of the month no need to lash out at other people it's not their fault

It's nice to be important but it's also important to be nice. Nice people don't scam whatever the time of the month is

o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 09:07:24 AM

How about you read the FUCKING thread before telling me to stop multiposting. Ionomy 3.5 years in and your still bleating 'blatant scam'. Grin

Just because it's your special time of the month no need to lash out at other people it's not their fault

It's nice to be important but it's also important to be nice. Nice people don't scam whatever the time of the month is

didnt xpy aka paycoin get 3 years in or maybe 4-5 till he was convicted. doesnt time mean legit or just not convicted?

are you saying korvas if you are a scammer and run your scam for 10 years without being caught it means you are legit?
Trollymctrollface

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 09:30:08 AM

TROLLY, I am only going to say this ONCE to you and you will be BANNED on next occurrence. STOP DOXING COMMUNITY MEMBERS  Grin Grin Grin

What you are talk of doxx, wild dick shark? Jason Sponaugle is CEO for MNP anyone will find if they do some search like here https://lmgtfy.com/?q=CEO+masternodes+pro Is not hidden. You can not banned me.

Suchmoon I can be sorry for double post. I do not know this one is against rule. I will not do this.
korvas128

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 09:37:25 AM

didnt xpy aka paycoin get 3 years in or maybe 4-5 till he was convicted. doesnt time mean legit or just not convicted?

are you saying korvas if you are a scammer and run your scam for 10 years without being caught it means you are legit?

That is different. use your brain.

How long did the XPY scam take to be exposed 4 to 6 months

Ionomy 3.5 years and still going strong.

o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 06:37:31 AM

wildshark thats 5 posts in a row. you do know what no double posting means dont you?
Trollymctrollface

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 08:10:06 AM

You are wrong wild dick shark. I am one who report all shitpost you post to delete by forum mod. I say this before if you can read. If stop shitpost on win bull shit fantasy wild dick shark plan I will stop report for delete. Is difficult for stupid dick to understand this, i will think.
Trollymctrollface

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 12:05:59 PM

Wild dick shark shit post i reported

You are some stupid wild dick shark. How bad and stupid this shitpost make you look! I will keep report you until you will learn some lesson and stop. You stop discuss happen here for ion by your shit post and make worse your own investment.

Learn lesson, wild dick shark. Stop shit post.
Trollymctrollface

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 01:52:30 PM

You are some dumb wild dick shark. I have reported post like all others for off topic shit post. Mod will delete. Stop shitpost and I can stop report.
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2019, 02:43:43 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2019, 04:33:22 PM by WildShark

You are some dumb wild dick shark. I have reported post like all others for off topic shit post. Mod will delete. Stop shitpost and I can stop report.
Thanks Trolly, you are the man I can depend on. Have you asked Mr. Korvas, a smart CRYPTO investor how he feels about the Ionomy TIGER team that Mr. Onion has assembled? some top quality hot shots that know their shit  Roll Eyes
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg51670679#msg51670679

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
Trollymctrollface

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 04:04:13 PM

Thank's Trolly, you are the man I can depend on. Have you asked Mr. Korvas, a smart CRYPTO investor how he feel about the Ionomy TIGER team that Mr. Onion has assembled"\?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg51670679#msg51670679

What you talk of? Tiger team does not exist. Is just you playing with self in some room. Or if does exist you will ask for some of this one team member to write here saying. We wait. They will not come.
Trollymctrollface

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 03:48:25 PM

Can be so stupid dumbass wild dick shark? I tell you many time I am one who report your post and mod is one who delete. Is not group. Is me. You can understand? Is me. I am one. Me me me. I report all post you shit post. I will not be ban because this one I report is all off topic shit post from mad wild dick shark.

Here I will show you how you can stop this. Stop shit post. If you can stop this one shit post I will stop report. Stay on topic for real ion not this one fantasy win project 8 bullshit shark plan ion which does not exist.

I say this one again for you for your dumb ear. I am one who report. Stop shit post and I will stop report. If keep this one your posts I will keep report and all will be delete.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 02:41:51 AM

wildshark thats 5 posts in a row. you do know what no double posting means dont you?

Seems like he's calmed down or perhaps got a temporary ban.

I'm reading about this whole Wagerr nonsense and it looks like ionomists (Matlack, Broyhill, et al) wasted a shitload of funds there while pretending to be "developing", true Garza style.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 02:53:19 AM

I'm reading about this whole Wagerr nonsense and it looks like ionomists (Matlack, Broyhill, et al) wasted a shitload of funds there while pretending to be "developing", true Garza style.

not possible as according to korvas if you’re nice and dont get caught then you are legit. i’d say wildshark got a temp ban... he just can’t help himself. hes had bans before
korvas128

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 08:26:52 AM

not possible as according to korvas if you’re nice and dont get caught then you are legit. i’d say wildshark got a temp ban... he just can’t help himself. hes had bans before

No, I said......

You said.....

If you’re nice and don't get caught then you are legit

Not the same thing  Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 [479] 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: