Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:36:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 [491] 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473060 times)
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2019, 02:12:59 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2019, 02:27:48 PM by WildShark

BTW: It shows that your lack of understanding on how a product is properly produced with system requirements that can be used to TEST to insure the product is complete and defect free. It's called QUALITY ASSURANCE

Mr. Korvas, have you now noticed that Mr. altheshort is now using tactics to "Character Assault" on my user and Mr. Matlack to discredit our WORK EFFORT Shocked

I’m hoping that the list of 35 defects...

Again, suggest you learn to count.

I'm real interested in how chief strategist of Ionomy, Mr. Matlack answers the defects:

4. Matlack's GOAL by deleting and REMOVING competitively competing WORK EFFORT
5. Ionomy unfairness to listen or CONSIDER other ION Improvement Proposals from CRYPTO community

These are not defects you’ve found in the Ionomy products. These are a word mash that I think are actually complaints about your treatment by the Ionomy team, and Matlack in particular.

LOL   What happen to hitting the ignore button  Huh Is your OWN advice  NOT GOOD ENOUGH for yourself & the CYRPTO WORLD  Grin

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
altheshort

Activity: 214
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 02:28:19 PM

LOL   What happen to hitting the ignore button  Huh Is your OWN advice  NOT GOOD ENOUGH for yourself & the CYRPTO WORLD  Grin

Well, I think we’ve stumbled upon a good example of why no one from ionomy wants to engage with you here, haven’t we?

I am actually putting you back on ignore now, take care and try and drink a bit less before you post, eh?
WildShark

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2019, 02:31:18 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2019, 03:21:11 PM by WildShark

BTW: It shows that your lack of understanding on how a product is properly produced with system requirements that can be used to TEST to insure the product is complete and defect free. It's called QUALITY ASSURANCE

Mr. Korvas, have you now noticed that Mr. altheshort is now using tactics to "Character Assault" on my user and Mr. Matlack to discredit our WORK EFFORT Shocked

I’m hoping that the list of 35 defects...

Again, suggest you learn to count.

I'm real interested in how chief strategist of Ionomy, Mr. Matlack answers the defects:

5. Ionomy unfairness to listen or CONSIDER other ION Improvement Proposals from CRYPTO community

These are not defects you’ve found in the Ionomy products. These are a word mash that I think are actually complaints about your treatment by the Ionomy team, and Matlack in particular.

Note:
The new ION investors will notice that in our ION announcement thread that it's been since the beginning of WIN advertisement starting 1 April 2019, there has NOT been the usage of the word SHIT  Grin

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 04:03:17 PM

No OUR in this it's all you  Grin

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
WildShark

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2019, 05:56:16 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2019, 02:38:39 AM by WildShark

lol now I got some shit advertisement with a -5 trust rating for some other market in Biticon that was removed from thread Shocked i still say...  Ionomy collateral resources are the wave of the future

Another piece of the ION 2020 puzzle is broken

There seems to be a massive amount of ION FOR SALE at ionomy Trade market

The Ionomy investors wisdom joke does NOT believe in need for deflationary ionomy wallet product  Roll Eyes

INFORM Mr. Matlack to ONLY include rebase to DASH and the Wild's Depot Hot Fix 4.1.1 design to change the block reward to 12 coins in the SAFE and SECURE Q1 2020 ION "NEWTRON" wallet

Support 2020 thru 2025 Network Ownership
BUY/SELL
IONomy holdateral resources

ION, DarkMatter, IONsx, PIT, and Atoms

Trade at ionomy market (V3 platform)
https://ionomy.com/en/markets/ion-ionsx
 Cool Smiley Grin Shocked

WildShark

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2019, 11:21:49 AM
Last edit: December 10, 2019, 08:22:11 PM by WildShark

Matlack's AMA FLOPS with NOT SHOWING the REAL World status of Ionomy 2020

BTW: Mr. Korvas, I firmly agree that there will be no response to this cry for additional information to this accurate Ionomy ecosystem status. There is none left/available in the ionomy management staff to provide a real current status of the failing economical model/vision. The ionomy team currently does not have any VALID ION proposals to guide them thru the next phase of development in the next year. The continued path chief strategist Mr. Matlack is using does not provide any growth in the 2020 Ionomy vision because of the following DEFECTs in ionomy's future plans:

1. Lack of VALID ION proposal in 2020 Ionomy ecosystem to support ION Core's design & development
2. ION Core Developers wildly slinging code at Mr. Matlack & Pfeiffer's current depressing economic model/dream
3. STEALS/uses Mr. Onion's WIN & IIP concept giving no ION BOUNTY reward to really talented System Engineers & DEVs
6. IIP 2 CLOSED with status of "REJECTED - NOT in accordance with IIP 1 standards"
7. IIP 6 PENDING with status of "Not Legal or Acceptable" to encourage a "Bait & Swap" product scam to Ionomy investors
8. VOTE from Ionomy community on ION improvement proposals 7 thru 14 & 66 for public acceptance/comment of IIP

IONomy 2020 Proposals
(Q4 2019 Official ION Status)

**IIP 1** Scopes out the purpose and guidelines for IIPs. The eventual goal is to incorporate this structure onto the blockchain. i.e. you will be able to review and vote on different IIPs V.I.B (Voting via ION Blockchain). Status is Implementation I.D.K (I Don't Know) The ION, Ionomy, and general public communities has APPROVED this proposal last year.

**IIP 2** Introduces secondary tokens onto the blockchain. This is happening now with the introduction of IONsx, Atom and XDM Ionomy tokens with IIPs 66, 7, 8 and 10. (current status: REJECTED - NOT in accordance with IIP 1 standards)

**IIP 3** Revised block reward schedule. (FREEZE ORDER - 5 year stagnate design implemented under ION Core Team's emergency process in current 2019 version 4.0 ION wallet)

**IIP 4** Timelock-based block reward structure. Status is I.D.K.  The ION, Ionomy, and general public communities has APPROVED this proposal last year.

**IIP 5** Halve masternode collateral requirement. Status is I.D.K The WIN design covers this proposal with introduction of IONsx asset containing 10,000 coins (refer to IIP 10)

** IIP 6** Deflationary-Proof-of-Transaction-POTx Currently being voted on by selective portion of current ION masternode owners. ionomy is deploying design with ION "ELECTRON" wallet scheduled for Q1 2020. Ionomy community have pending status of "Not Legal or Acceptable" to encourage a "Bait & Swap" product scam to Ionomy investors. Waiting on ION Core team to publish the revised block reward schedule.

**IIP 66 WildOnION-Node-Responsibility ** Ionomy 2020 Ecosystem White Paper (Draft stage by System Engineers Dr. Onion & lack of Mr. Matlack) Implement secondary network control & limits. Currently Ionomy ecosystem white paper in Draft status available to public with 2K+ views.

**]IIP 7** Increase-ION-Blockchain-Reward-with-Smart-Nodes-18-coins (WiN concept in Public consensus stage Sponsored by ION Founders team.). The ION Founders team is defined as you and Wild's Depot research and development members. Multiple personalities in one body is not a team. Wild's Depot R & D team has provided a community wallet patch design (Hot Fix 4.0.1) to increase block reward to 12 coins for 2019 ION wallet.

**IIP 8** Add-Developer-Assets-to-ION-Blockchain ION 2020 White Paper (Authored by Wild's Depot & ION Core team). Plan 8 is being used to encourage Ionomy to register ION & IONsx resource and be first Native token on blockchain. Wild's Depot is collecting system requirements for 2020 ION wallet & Ionomy platform.

**IIP 9** Encourage-5-Year-Growth-in-Ionomy-Ecosystem Currently in the hands of ionomy LTD Leadership/Management with ionomy updated 2020 roadmap. ionomy team introduces advanced Ionomy ATP Explorer with better token management & control. Lightning is the technology developed to make all blockchain transactions move along faster. ionomy now maintains a lightning channel and is testing integration with the 2020 ionomy platform for faster withdrawals at lower cost.

**IIP 10** Ionomy-2025-Vision-with-ION-Blockchain-Network-Ownership (WIN concept with advance ION Network) Currently winning public acceptance with successful Test of Concept using IONsx and Atom Ionomy collateral resources.

**IIP 11** Display-ION-Price-on-Ionomy-Business-Website (Authored by ionomy GM Richard Nelson)

**IIP 12** Implement-DarkMatter-XDM-in-Ionomy-Ecosystem (Authored by Mr. Matlack and ION Community) status of currently slowly being deployed to community with Golden hour pricing implementation successful at ionomy Trade market.

**IIP 13** Implement-GAMEGRID-in-Ionomy-Ecosystem (Announced by  Chief Strategist Adam Matlack and ionomy GM Richard Nelson) Enterprise level crypto integration for existing games with a robust API and tournaments that can be deployed with just a few clicks. Currently available in a BETA product.

**IIP 14** Implement-GameDock-in-Ionomy-Ecosystem (Announced by  Chief Strategist Adam Matlack)

Note: Status and funding provided by IIP Editor Dr. Onion of Wild's Depot  Cool
This information has NOT been reviewed or commented on by the ionomy representative in the R & D team

These are NOT defects you’ve found in the Ionomy products. These are a word mash that I think are actually complaints about your treatment by the Ionomy team, and Matlack in particular.

INFORM Mr. Matlack to ONLY include rebase to DASH and the Wild's Depot Hot Fix 4.0.1 design
to change the block reward to 12 coins in the SAFE and SECURE Q1 2020 ION "NEWTRON" wallet

Mr. Korvas, will you confirm that TRADING is the life blood of a successful coin  Roll Eyes

Ionomy Investor Note
A SPAM definition from the Ionomy Kangaroo court or Dr. Wild OnION NEW with IONomy news.

korvas128

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 06:42:07 PM

BTW: Mr. Korvas, I firmly agree that there will be no response to this cry for additional information to this accurate Ionomy ecosystem status. There is none left/available in the ionomy management staff to provide a real current status of the failing economical model/vision. The ionomy team currently does not have any VALID ION proposals to guide them thru the next phase of development in the next year. The continued path chief strategist Mr. Matlack is using does not provide any growth in the 2020 Ionomy vision because of the following DEFECTs in ionomy's future plans:

1. Lack of VALID ION proposal in 2020 Ionomy ecosystem to support ION Core's design & development
2. ION Core Developers wildly slinging code at Mr. Matlack & Pfeiffer's current depressing economic model/dream
3. STEALS/uses Mr. Onion's WIN & IIP concept giving no ION BOUNTY reward to really talented System Engineers & DEVs
6. IIP 2 CLOSED with status of "REJECTED - NOT in accordance with IIP 1 standards"
7. IIP 6 PENDING with status of "Not Legal or Acceptable" to encourage a "Bait & Swap" product scam to Ionomy investors
8. VOTE from Ionomy community on ION improvement proposals 7 thru 14 & 66 for public acceptance/comment of IIP

IONomy 2020 Proposals
(Q4 2019 Official ION Status)

**IIP 1** Scopes out the purpose and guidelines for IIPs. The eventual goal is to incorporate this structure onto the blockchain. i.e. you will be able to review and vote on different IIPs V.I.B (Voting via ION Blockchain). Status is Implementation I.D.K (I Don't Know) The ION, Ionomy, and general public communities has APPROVED this proposal last year.

**IIP 2** Introduces secondary tokens onto the blockchain. This is happening now with the introduction of IONsx, Atom and XDM Ionomy tokens with IIPs 66, 7, 8 and 10. (current status: REJECTED - NOT in accordance with IIP 1 standards)

**IIP 3** Revised block reward schedule. (FREEZE ORDER - 5 year stagnate design implemented under ION Core Team's emergency process in current 2019 version 4.0 ION wallet)

**IIP 4** Timelock-based block reward structure. Status is I.D.K.  The ION, Ionomy, and general public communities has APPROVED this proposal last year.

**IIP 5** Halve masternode collateral requirement. Status is I.D.K The WIN design covers this proposal with introduction of IONsx asset containing 10,000 coins (refer to IIP 10)

** IIP 6** Deflationary-Proof-of-Transaction-POTx Currently being voted on by selective portion of current ION masternode owners. ionomy is deploying design with ION "ELECTRON" wallet scheduled for Q1 2020. Ionomy community have pending status of "Not Legal or Acceptable" to encourage a "Bait & Swap" product scam to Ionomy investors. Waiting on ION Core team to publish the revised block reward schedule.

**IIP 66 WildOnION-Node-Responsibility ** Ionomy 2020 Ecosystem White Paper (Draft stage by System Engineers Dr. Onion & lack of Mr. Matlack) Implement secondary network control & limits. Currently Ionomy ecosystem white paper in Draft status available to public with 2K+ views.

**]IIP 7** Increase-ION-Blockchain-Reward-with-Smart-Nodes-18-coins (WiN concept in Public consensus stage Sponsored by ION Founders team.). The ION Founders team is defined as you and Wild's Depot research and development members. Multiple personalities in one body is not a team. Wild's Depot R & D team has provided a community wallet patch design (Hot Fix 4.0.1) to increase block reward to 12 coins for 2019 ION wallet.

**IIP 8** Add-Developer-Assets-to-ION-Blockchain ION 2020 White Paper (Authored by Wild's Depot & ION Core team). Plan 8 is being used to encourage Ionomy to register ION & IONsx resource and be first Native token on blockchain. Wild's Depot is collecting system requirements for 2020 ION wallet & Ionomy platform.

**IIP 9** Encourage-5-Year-Growth-in-Ionomy-Ecosystem Currently in the hands of ionomy LTD Leadership/Management with ionomy updated 2020 roadmap. ionomy team introduces advanced Ionomy ATP Explorer with better token management & control. Lightning is the technology developed to make all blockchain transactions move along faster. ionomy now maintains a lightning channel and is testing integration with the 2020 ionomy platform for faster withdrawals at lower cost.

**IIP 10** Ionomy-2025-Vision-with-ION-Blockchain-Network-Ownership (WIN concept with advance ION Network) Currently winning public acceptance with successful Test of Concept using IONsx and Atom Ionomy collateral resources.

**IIP 11** Display-ION-Price-on-Ionomy-Business-Website (Authored by ionomy GM Richard Nelson)

**IIP 12** Implement-DarkMatter-XDM-in-Ionomy-Ecosystem (Authored by Mr. Matlack and ION Community) status of currently slowly being deployed to community with Golden hour pricing implementation successful at ionomy Trade market.

**IIP 13** Implement-GAMEGRID-in-Ionomy-Ecosystem (Announced by  Chief Strategist Adam Matlack and ionomy GM Richard Nelson) Enterprise level crypto integration for existing games with a robust API and tournaments that can be deployed with just a few clicks. Currently available in a BETA product.

**IIP 14** Implement-GameDock-in-Ionomy-Ecosystem (Announced by  Chief Strategist Adam Matlack)

Note: Status and funding provided by IIP Editor Dr. Onion of Wild's Depot  Cool
This information has NOT been reviewed or commented on by the ionomy representative in the R & D team

These are NOT defects you’ve found in the Ionomy products. These are a word mash that I think are actually complaints about your treatment by the Ionomy team, and Matlack in particular.

INFORM Mr. Matlack to ONLY include rebase to DASH and the Wild's Depot Hot Fix 4.0.1 design
to change the block reward to 12 coins in the SAFE and SECURE Q1 2020 ION "NEWTRON" wallet

Mr. Korvas, will you confirm that TRADING is the life blood of a successful coin  Roll Eyes

Ionomy Investor Note
A SPAM definition from the Ionomy Kangaroo court or Dr. Wild OnION NEW with IONomy news.

Yes, trading is a vital part of any healthy vibrant crypto ecosystem  Smiley

WildShark

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2019, 08:37:18 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2019, 04:39:11 PM by WildShark

Yes, trading is a vital part of any healthy vibrant crypto ecosystem  Smiley

1 MILLION+ ION Market Cap

BUY/SELL

Cool Smiley Grin Shocked

WildShark

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2019, 09:50:21 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2019, 11:18:56 PM by WildShark

The WIN project is a major player in supporting the ION coin from Wild's Depot members and the Ionomy community. This project has been kept secret according to the LAWS set-forth by the ionomy management team.  If you take a glance at this ION announcement thread, starting since the 1st of April the project has started to ADVERTISE the WIN concept and has drawn a lot of ATTENTION to the 2019 thru 2025 ION vision. The WIN project has accomplished a Test of Concept experiment using the IONsx and Atom assets. The research and development team has also produced a System Test report uncovering the horrors found in the 2019 Ionomy ecosystem.

THANK YOU all of my Ionomy TEAM in the CRYPTO COMMUNITY  Smiley
15 December 2019

Project WIN Goals
Crypto Community Effort (Q4 2019)

community design/patch to increase block reward for 2020 wallets
 Smiley ionomy V3 platform
 Smiley MNP business
 Grin ION & Ionomy businesses

SMART NODES in 2021 ION network
 Cry Ionomy 2020 Electron App interface to 4.1.1 wallet
 Roll Eyes alt coin community

NEW secure network protocol
 Smiley 2019 Ionomy with Atomic Token Protocol
 Cool 2022 Ionomy platform
 Huh Crypto/Bitcoin community

Wild ION Network ownership
 Cool Ionomy 2019 with DarkMatter & Atoms
 Cool Ionomy 2020 with Ionomy collateral resources
 Smiley Ionomy 2022 with multiple Ionomy assets on blockchain

2020 Ionomy white paper

Smiley Gathering ION system requirements for 2020 advanced wallet & network
 Lips sealed In hands of Ionomy leaders & management with DEPRESSING economical model

Here's a look at the changing project milestones that keep getting deleted with very nice possible rewards for Q1 2020 for NEW ION Masternode & Sharenode investors. I can not understand why the ionomy cult would appreciate the growth with more of the crypto community purchasing ION and IONsx. What is wrong with 12 block reward split 3 ways  randomly to ION members every minute Roll Eyes

IONomy GOAL - WiN 2019-2022 Milestones
December 2019 In-Progress Status

Create 2020 ION White Paper and register Ionomy collateral resources by end of Q1 2020 using Plan 8

Mr. Matlack TRANSFER 9 Smart ION Nodes (4.5K Atoms or 200K IONs) to Wild's Depot for BOUNTY reward (WiN concept, System Testing and 2020 ION White Paper)

WILD Innovative ION Network ownership in IONomy 2019 with (8 + 4 + Txid) 12 IONs Block reward (current ION Masternode owners get 8 coins) Txid fees being burnt

DEFECTIVE- FREE ION "NEWTRON" 4.1.0 wallet DASH rebase & "Hot Fix" design patch in Q3 2020 with 6 months system testing on ION NETWORK

ION Master Node[10K IONsx] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets with (4 + 4 + 4) 12 Block Reward in IONomy 2021

(6 + 6 + 6) 18 IONs Block Reward for IONomy 2022 with Smart ION Nodes using multiple Ionomy collateral assets

No News (Q1 thru Q4 approach) is good news about ION coin schedule and events on ION Community Forum for future ION wallets

IONsx is the next Ionomy collateral resource (native token)  to be added to the ION Blockchain

Mr. Matlack & Pfeiffer DEFLATIONARY IIP 6 (POTx ION network) a status of NOT LEGAL or WANTED by the ION community & general public

VOTE from Ionomy community on ION improvement proposals 7 thru 14 & 66 for public acceptance/comment of IIP

BUY/SELL

Cool Smiley Grin Shocked

Ionomy Investor Note
A SPAM definition from the Ionomy Leadership court or Dr. Wild OnION NEW with IONomy news.

bubbaj

Activity: 376
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 07:06:51 AM

I just can't keep up with this shit, there seems to be no direction 101 votes and a brexit. What the fuck is with this asset
korvas128

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 10:49:53 AM
Last edit: December 13, 2019, 12:01:07 PM by korvas128

I just can't keep up with this shit, there seems to be no direction 101 votes and a brexit. What the fuck is with this asset

Good luck with trying to decipher Wilds posts  Grin

Ionomy is not Brexit, the direction is clear.  Here is a roadmap update that was shared on an AMA call earlier this week

Transcript of AMA

AMA then moves to voice call.................

I'm thinking those that missed out on the ION price rise from $.2 to $6 now get a second chance  Smiley... a blockchain based on utility  Grin Grin Nice

WildShark

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2019, 12:38:12 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2019, 03:35:09 PM by WildShark

Good luck with trying to decipher Wilds posts  Grin
I'm thinking those that missed out on the ION price rise from $.2 to $6 now get a second chance  Smiley... a blockchain based on utility  Grin Grin Grin Nice

ION FORK into the deflationary fall of IONOMY 2020 Vision

The Ionomy investors wisdom joke does NOT believe in need for deflationary ionomy wallet product  Roll Eyes

Could ionomy please publish the revised block schedule for the benefit of the ION & cyrpto investor communities? I find it hard to believe that the ION & Cyrpto communities will be pr swayed to change their minds about the deflationary tactics being forced upon them. I  am urging the crypto community to NOT switch to the Q1 2020 wallet until chief strategist Mr. Matlack release the revised block reward schedule! If the community will stand together and NOT switch to the deflationary wallet, the forced HARD FORK will NOT HAPPEN Angry  STAND UP for your ION investor rights to be paid a decent reward for owning an ION masternode or ION sharenode and resist the force to have your hard earned ION BURNT  Sad

INFORM Mr. Matlack to only include rebase to DASH and the Wild's Depot Hot Fix 4.1.1 design to change the block reward to 12 coins in the Q1 2020 ION "NEWTRON" wallet

Wild Onion Last Tuesday at 1:00 PM
@huey Give Mr. Korvas an IONsx[10K asset] for his OUTSTANDING post 9858 in Bitcon talk :wildy:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg53312544#msg53312544

Wild Onion Last Tuesday at 3:34 PM
@huey fork out a $550 award/bounty (10K IONsx asset) for the GOOD of IONomy to encourage trading Ionomy collateral resouces

Wild Onion Last Tuesday at 6:36 PM
@huey When are you going to acknowledge the 2020 Ionomy effort and start contributing some funding resources to it? Air-drops or IONsx BOUNTY rewards
Why have Mr. Matalack NOT POSTED the revised 2020 thru 2025 ION block reward schedule to the Cyrpto world?

Mr. Korvas, Why have you NOT POSTED the revised 2020 thru 2025 ION block reward schedule to the Cyrpto world? Do you even have current access to that SECRET document  Huh

Build a HEALTHY ecosystem thru controlled SOLID GROWTH solutions

lol   ION is on FIRE at 5 cent value   Lips sealed

https://ion.community/category/3/ion-news

https://ion.community/topic/2355/proposal-to-increase-ion-supply-and-change-inflation-rates/9

https://ion.community/topic/2355/proposal-to-increase-ion-supply-and-change-inflation-rates

Ionomy Investor Note
A SPAM definition from the Ionomy Leadership court or Dr. Wild OnION NEW with IONomy news.

o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 03:12:01 PM

wildshark your ramblings are incoherent and make little sense.

Additionally if you want to be taken seriously why is your avatar in those images a pic of you naked in a jeep. Not professional and shows just how unstable you are in the head.
WildShark

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2019, 03:50:15 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2020, 03:17:46 PM by WildShark

WildShark your ramblings are incoherent and make little sense.

Additionally if you want to be taken seriously why is your avatar in those images a pic of you naked in a jeep. KNOT professional and shows just how unstable you are in the head.
Mr. Legendary o0o0,THANK YOU for your constructive criticism. I will add this GOOD defect to the WIN design & ADVERTISEMENT  Smiley Mr. OnION is well known to be a nudist that had a problem with his mother trying to keeping a pair of shorts on him when he was kid  Cool

My Bitcon talk post 9863 identifies the lack of ION information defect in ION Community forum
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg53336116#msg53336116

HINT: The revised ION block reward schedule for 2020 thru 2025 & current ION coin NEWS  should majestically appear in ION Community forum to complete the system design for the 4.1.1 Ionomy Q3 2020 wallet product

Matlack's impossible accomplishment WITHOUT System Requirements for ION coin & ionomy 2020 platform

Matlack's ionomy ONLY 2020 MILESTONE/GOAL product for ION Community

UNANSWER Matlack's ionomy System Design 4.1.0

LACK of Quality Assurance for ION 4.1 wallet product delivery

The members of my Cyrpto, Ionomy & ION teams take me very serious when I recommend that the ION & Cyrpto communities can avoid the downfall of Ionomy 2020 vision by NOT USING/SWITCHING to the ionomy 4.1.0 Q1 2020 wallet product.

I can sum up the answer to the deflationary and CURB INFLATION IIP 6 design:

INFORM Mr. Matlack to only include rebase to DASH and the Wild's Depot Hot Fix 4.1.1 design to change the block reward to 12 coins in the Q3 2020 ION "NEWTRON" wallet.  The current ION 4.0 has inflation controlled by the wallet and has the block reward schedule FROZEN for the next four years.

@everyone ION HARD FORK on Q3 2020 with Ionomy 4.1.1 wallet defect-free product

altheshort

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 06:17:53 PM

TL;DR:

Matlack: We’ve made mistakes in over promising and under delivering before. This time it will totally be different.

Also Matlack: Our new token system will drive value within weeks of going live.

This, right here, is an example of why I struggle to take this team seriously. Matlack consistently just tells people what they want to hear, and that’s a real problem. It may not be 'hype' in as overt a way as Garza used to spew out, but every single one of their hangouts or times when he speaks publicly has examples of him either saying something will happen (x will launch by y date - a good example of this is GameDock, which was this massive thing that was supposedly launching in June, but seems to have dropped off the map) or using massively over enthusiastic language to describe their progress ('we're really excited, we've had loads of interest and we're in contracts with 6 different companies', for example, which is paraphrased from a hangout earlier in the year). Broadly, these are either never delivered on time or at all in some cases, or end up being extremely underwhelming if they ever do happen. This goes all the way back to xpy.io, where they used to speak in grandiose language about how they'd make xpy great again by adding features to their little platform. This is a serious problem that he needs to improve on in the future, because anyone who does any amount of serious research into their history will be put off by this.

Ultimately it doesn’t really matter in ion's case because he’s speaking to an audience of tens at most at this point, and it’s pretty obvious by now that that is unlikely to change, probably ever - but it’s irritating that people don’t call him out on this more often.

The other thing that bugs me is the fact that they and their most ardent followers put far too much emphasis on this idea that they are somehow a ‘success’ by default simply because they haven’t pulled the old crypto vanishing act. Outside of crypto, this is a ludicrous notion - the idea that you’re successful and worthy of investment on the basis of just still being there after 4 years, treading water. They’ve shown almost no growth or wide ranging success for any of their product launches so far, which is what investors should really be focusing on.

I’ve said it before, and I’ll likely say it again: there is nothing in this team’s track record that suggests they possess the skills required to make this a success. This AMA did nothing to change that.
WildShark

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2019, 06:55:00 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2019, 04:58:59 PM by WildShark

[/quote]

https://ionomy.com/en/markets/btc-ion

korvas128

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 04:41:12 PM

TL;DR:

Matlack: We’ve made mistakes in over promising and under delivering before. This time it will totally be different.

Also Matlack: Our new token system will drive value within weeks of going live.

This, right here, is an example of why I struggle to take this team seriously. Matlack consistently just tells people what they want to hear, and that’s a real problem. It may not be 'hype' in as overt a way as Garza used to spew out, but every single one of their hangouts or times when he speaks publicly has examples of him either saying something will happen (x will launch by y date - a good example of this is GameDock, which was this massive thing that was supposedly launching in June, but seems to have dropped off the map) or using massively over enthusiastic language to describe their progress ('we're really excited, we've had loads of interest and we're in contracts with 6 different companies', for example, which is paraphrased from a hangout earlier in the year). Broadly, these are either never delivered on time or at all in some cases, or end up being extremely underwhelming if they ever do happen. This goes all the way back to xpy.io, where they used to speak in grandiose language about how they'd make xpy great again by adding features to their little platform. This is a serious problem that he needs to improve on in the future, because anyone who does any amount of serious research into their history will be put off by this.

Ultimately it doesn’t really matter in ion's case because he’s speaking to an audience of tens at most at this point, and it’s pretty obvious by now that that is unlikely to change, probably ever - but it’s irritating that people don’t call him out on this more often.

The other thing that bugs me is the fact that they and their most ardent followers put far too much emphasis on this idea that they are somehow a ‘success’ by default simply because they haven’t pulled the old crypto vanishing act. Outside of crypto, this is a ludicrous notion - the idea that you’re successful and worthy of investment on the basis of just still being there after 4 years, treading water. They’ve shown almost no growth or wide ranging success for any of their product launches so far, which is what investors should really be focusing on.

I’ve said it before, and I’ll likely say it again: there is nothing in this team’s track record that suggests they possess the skills required to make this a success. This AMA did nothing to change that.

Some things never change  Smiley

Actually you've been saying this now for almost 4 years.  Cool

Still not dead in the water  Grin

WildShark

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2019, 04:57:42 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2019, 01:48:35 PM by WildShark

This, right here, is an example of why I struggle to take this team seriously.
You UNDERESTIMATED the value of the 2020 Ionomy TEAM

WIN Advertising is in FULL SWING with Ionomy 2020 TEAM support Wink

Wild Onion 07/24/2019
@huey Good Afternoon Mr. Matlack. Have you been able to determine the person who authorize the deletion of the advance ION technology from the ION Community forum? We can rule out that the database got corrupt and lost the data because my user account was also deleted. The offender had to have Admin privileges to perform the act of deleting the data and then continue the act of sabotage by deleting the user that I created that day. The best guess is that the offender is the LEAD SUPPORT for ionomy LTD business and they moonlight on ION Community forum as a admin. Could you please use your ION-o-my network to see if anyone acknowledges the delete of the data? Your cooperation with the investigation is not needed because the ION Community server has the information in it's log files for when my account and data was deleted. It will not say whether you or one of your management team authorized this illegal action.

Please note that the deletion of the design information was REMOVED after Mr. Matlack's email to open the development of the ION Network to any valid ION proposal. Matlack's tactics was to borrow the IIP 6 number and remove ION proposal 66 from ION Community forum. The following status show an accurate account for the status of each proposal:

December ION 2020 milestone/status report: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg53452892#msg53452892

ION Improvement Plan
The design of this proposal will be documented in the ION wallet Program Design Specification (PDS) document maintained by the ION Core Team. Implementation of this ION wallet upgrade correctly will require commitment and a significant number of Man-hours from Ionomy LTD DEVs, the ION Core Team and ionomy community. To support the ION Core Team rapid development schedule, "Ionomy lTD Assets Contracts" design can be implemented as first smart contract on the ION blockchain proving the test of concept and document the real bandwidth usage. The funding of this new functionality could be obtained from crowd sale of ionomy new deflationary asset Dark Matter. Utilizing the code created and tested by the ION Core Team effort. Phase 1 should have system designers Adam Matlack and Mr. Coins to implement it (refer to IIP 0002). Phase 2 of this design will bring forth "PWR-GRID Assets" and other Smart Contracts to the ionomy. This IIP should use a life-cycle development process that encourages sound system principles and a healthy ION network as ionomy ecosystem grows in the future.

ION Improvement White Paper: 1 July 2018

IIP Accountability
Draft ionomy IIP Name: IIP-WildOnION-Node-Responsibility
Author: Wild onION and ION_Huey
Type: Informational
Created: 07-04-2018

Comment on draft paper can be made at:
https://ion.community/topic/2787/ion-improvement-proposal-wildonion-node-responsibility
Ionomy 2018 Ecosystem White Paper: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg42307466#msg42307466

Note: This white paper was written without the help or support of Mr. Matlack or the ION Core team

https://ion.community/topic/2355/proposal-to-increase-ion-supply-and-change-inflation-rates

Wild Onion 07/24/2019
@everyone If we can, as a community, recognize these findings as fact in respects to blockchain technology we CAN see success...but if we refuse to acknowledge the flaws of past technologies and remain entrenched to the way things were we are destined to fail. Mr. Matlack's DarkMatter design has BIG DEFECT having the XDM distribution to a very small portion of the Cyrpto community.  Another MAJOR DEFECT is the design to have the community purchase XDM to create/move the "worthless" tokens that will permanently BLOAT the ION BLOCKCHAIN. Designing an ecosystem that is solely dependant on the single resource of DarkMatter is very foolish and creates a SINGLE POINT FAILURE for DOWN FALL of the Ionomy system! Where is the voice of TOR ? How do I solve problem of Master node wallet talking securely to Invest-node wallet for CONTROL of Smart nodes  Huh  I need way of killing the smart node when their asset drops below registered level for nodes ::wildy: :

https://ion.community/topic/613/ion-growth

Ionomy Investor Note
A SPAM definition from the 2020 Ionomy Kangaroo court or Dr. Wild OnION NEW with IONomy news.

The following defects have been noted in older ION Community forum:

Mr. Onion wants ION "WHALE" bounty so he can TRADE HALF of it to Atoms
https://ionomy.com/en/markets/ion-atoms

Wink BUY Ionomy Collateral resources as SMART 2019 crypto investment

Could the Ionomy team please build a HUGE ATOM sell wall (ASK) at 99.0 IONs  Cool Give the 2020 Ionomy effort a BIG PUSH FORWARD

https://ionomy.com/en/markets/ion-atoms

Mr. Korvas, What's going on with the ION 2020 Network & Masternode development and design  Huh

A few 2019 highlights from Mr. Matlack

Here are just a few items the team checked off their list during the past year:
•Atomic Token Protocol (ATP) for immutable, permissionless tokens on the ION blockchain
•Dark Matter presale established ingenious price discovery procedure
•IIP6 voted on to begin a new era of deflation for the ION supply
•POTX verification protocol developed to act as a deflationary driver for ION
•ionosphere newsletter launched
•GameGrid was created and tested with final deployment just around the corner
•The original ionomy Studios title Crypto Gravity returned!
•ION listed on Bittrex Global
•ION trading was added to the STEX exchange
•ION markets at STEX, Bittrex, Upbit Korea, and Upbit Indonesia exchanges were added to Coingecko
•ION trading added to CREX24

It's been a busy year!

Mr.Korvas, Did you get the word that the team has two weeks off and then it's back to busting balls  Grin

BUY/SELL

Cool Smiley Grin Shocked

lotuspod

Activity: 225
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 03:50:39 PM

I think they expect that whatever nonsense they come up with, it will be magically successful without marketing. And when they do marketing it's cringy AF too - remember stickers on race cars and the Off Road Heat game that's now dead like, well, everything they've done over the years.

This, a million times over. Every single thing this team have ever done that’s been designed for mass consumption outside of their little crypto niche has flopped, even when they’ve supposedly spent loads of money on promoting it (see: stickers on race cars). Obviously the problem isn’t just the marketing (or lack of). It’s that the ideas themselves aren’t great.

At some point, that has to sink in, right?

One has to wonder where all of that money has came from(and the ethics involved), which they're burning so rapidly(and so casually)...

The old saying holds strong here - if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
altheshort

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 12:38:56 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2019, 04:25:46 PM by altheshort

Actually you've been saying this now for almost 4 years.  Cool

Yes. I literally said I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again. It doesn’t make what I said less accurate.

Perhaps you’d instead like to refute what I said by pointing me towards some statistics to show how many users ionomy’s games have and what their growth has been like over the last year - you know, the things that actually matter if this project is to be regarded as a success? I’m sure it’ll be easy for you to demonstrate using actual evidence that they’re leading the market in the crypto gaming space, right?

By the way, you’re a bit of a stuck record yourself. Your post history is full of nuggets of delusional gold. Let’s remind ourselves of this little gem, where you came oh so close to being self aware but you seem to have somehow disregarded your own prognosis:

Your competing at a content level not at a game developer level, Gravity is going to be free to play so if the games crap people won't play.

Anyway, on to removing the spin from their latest mail shot:

A few 2019 highlights

Here are just a the few items the team checked off their list during the past year:

* Atomic Token Protocol (ATP) for immutable, permissionless tokens on the ION blockchain - which no one uses yet, and likely no one actually cares about beyond a few guys in an isolated discord channel.
* Dark Matter presale established ingenious price discovery procedure - which almost no one was even aware of or cares about, let alone took part in.
* IIP6 voted on to begin a new era of deflation for the ION supply - by all of 90 people at the absolute most.
* POTX verification protocol developed to act as a deflationary driver for ION - which again, no one outside of the ionomy team and their most invested followers seem to care about.
* ionosphere newsletter launched - seriously, they wrote a newsletter? Is including this how desperate they are to show they’ve been doing stuff? I notice they didn’t mention the embarrassingly cringy ionomy podcast, which went about as well as you’d expect.
* GameGrid was created and tested with final deployment just around the corner - and their so called ‘premium partner’ for this venture was no where to be seen since April.
* The original ionomy Studios title Crypto Gravity returned! And no one cared.
* ION listed on Bittrex Global - big whoop.
* ION trading was added to the STEX exchange - big whoop.
* ION markets at STEX, Bittrex and CREX24 exchanges are now tracked on Coinmarketcap - big whoop.
* ION markets at STEX, Bittrex, Upbit Korea, and Upbit Indonesia exchanges were added to Coingecko - big whoop.
* ION trading was added to CREX24 - we get it, you finagled your way on to some exchanges. Doesn't seem to be getting you much volume though, does it? Could it be that... no one cares?

It's been a busy year!

One has to wonder where all of that money has came from(and the ethics involved), which they're burning so rapidly(and so casually)...

The old saying holds strong here - if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

I haven't really been following the Wagerr thing that closely, but it seems like (from what I've read) their so called 'premium partner' in the bizarrely silent 'Lucky Tap Games' is likely a result of Matlack and co's involvement in Wagerr as well as all the other supposedly slightly shady stuff that might have gone on. I would say, however, that in this case Ionomy doesn't really even sound too good to be true - it's always mostly been airy fairy stuff that's always been destined to struggle.
Pages: « 1 ... 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 [491] 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: