Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:03:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 [492] 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473060 times)
bubbaj

Activity: 376
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 08:02:00 AM

Still can't keep up several new assets with no value or how they work, this shit seems doomed to fail

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 09:30:21 AM

Actually you've been saying this now for almost 4 years.  Cool

Yes. I literally said I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again. It doesn’t make what I said less accurate.

Perhaps you’d instead like to refute what I said by pointing me towards some statistics to show how many users ionomy’s games have and what their growth has been like over the last year - you know, the things that actually matter if this project is to be regarded as a success? I’m sure it’ll be easy for you to demonstrate using actual evidence that they’re leading the market in the crypto gaming space, right?

By the way, you’re a bit of a stuck record yourself. Your post history is full of nuggets of delusional gold. Let’s remind ourselves of this little gem, where you came oh so close to being self aware but you seem to have somehow disregarded your own prognosis:

Your competing at a content level not at a game developer level, Gravity is going to be free to play so if the games crap people won't play.

Anyway, on to removing the spin from their latest mail shot:

A few 2019 highlights

Here are just a the few items the team checked off their list during the past year:

* Atomic Token Protocol (ATP) for immutable, permissionless tokens on the ION blockchain - which no one uses yet, and likely no one actually cares about beyond a few guys in an isolated discord channel.
* Dark Matter presale established ingenious price discovery procedure - which almost no one was even aware of or cares about, let alone took part in.
* IIP6 voted on to begin a new era of deflation for the ION supply - by all of 90 people at the absolute most.
* POTX verification protocol developed to act as a deflationary driver for ION - which again, no one outside of the ionomy team and their most invested followers seem to care about.
* ionosphere newsletter launched - seriously, they wrote a newsletter? Is including this how desperate they are to show they’ve been doing stuff? I notice they didn’t mention the embarrassingly cringy ionomy podcast, which went about as well as you’d expect.
* GameGrid was created and tested with final deployment just around the corner - and their so called ‘premium partner’ for this venture was no where to be seen since April.
* The original ionomy Studios title Crypto Gravity returned! And no one cared.
* ION listed on Bittrex Global - big whoop.
* ION trading was added to the STEX exchange - big whoop.
* ION markets at STEX, Bittrex and CREX24 exchanges are now tracked on Coinmarketcap - big whoop.
* ION markets at STEX, Bittrex, Upbit Korea, and Upbit Indonesia exchanges were added to Coingecko - big whoop.
* ION trading was added to CREX24 - we get it, you finagled your way on to some exchanges. Doesn't seem to be getting you much volume though, does it? Could it be that... no one cares?

It's been a busy year!

One has to wonder where all of that money has came from(and the ethics involved), which they're burning so rapidly(and so casually)...

The old saying holds strong here - if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

I haven't really been following the Wagerr thing that closely, but it seems like (from what I've read) their so called 'premium partner' in the bizarrely silent 'Lucky Tap Games' is likely a result of Matlack and co's involvement in Wagerr as well as all the other supposedly slightly shady stuff that might have gone on. I would say, however, that in this case Ionomy doesn't really even sound too good to be true - it's always mostly been airy fairy stuff that's always been destined to struggle.

HoHoHo Thanks for the reminder Grin

By the way, you’re a bit of a stuck record yourself. Your post history is full of nuggets of delusional gold. Let’s remind ourselves of this little gem, where you came oh so close to being self aware but you seem to have somehow disregarded your own prognosis:

Your competing at a content level not at a game developer level, Gravity is going to be free to play so if the games crap people won't play.
I said this when ION was $0.04. A year later ION peeked at $8.18.

1,000 ION at $.04 = $40 - Jan 2017
1,000 ION at $8.18 = $8,180 Jan 2018

Had you bought $40 of ion when you read my post and sold on the high you would own around 5oz of gold which is about the size of a nugget Grin

It's fine to disagree but to call me delusional is just being infantile.

Merry Christmas !!!!

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
altheshort

Activity: 214
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 10:02:06 AM

I said this when ION was $0.04. A year later ION peeked at $8.18.

1,000 ION at $.04 = $40 - Jan 2017
1,000 ION at $8.18 = $8,180 Jan 2018

Had you bought $40 of ion when you read my post and sold on the high you would own around 5oz of gold which is about the size of a nugget Grin

It's fine to disagree but to call me delusional is just being infantile.

Merry Christmas !!!!

Oy, again with the disingenuous arguments about price?

The quote was about the success of Gravity. How did that go? How’s it going now? How many players has the project got across its three titles? How much revenue are those players bringing in? You claimed a couple of pages back that this was a market leading project. Explain how they’re leading and dominating the market in crypto gaming, please.

Anything else, about price and hypothetical scenarios in which you might have benefitted from a purely coincidental rise in crypto value across the board, are not relevant to this discussion, which is about the success of Ionomy as a project so far in it’s core mission - crypto integrated gaming.

Merry Christmas to you too, by the way - as much as you wind me up on here sometimes, I wish you the best.
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 12:23:42 PM

wildshark stop spamming your same shit post after someone comments to keep it at end. we get it about your ideas. cut the shit out before you get yet another ban
altheshort

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 12:42:50 PM

wildshark stop spamming your same shit post after someone comments to keep it at end. we get it about your ideas. cut the shit out before you get yet another ban

Hilariously I think he actually believes that by tacking his crazy posts on the end so they're always the most recent post, he's getting more people to read his bullcrap. Most people probably have him on ignore by this point anyway, and there's probably not many that actually read this topic any more regardless. Basically all his effort (if you can call it that) is going into a void where literally no one cares or has any desire to engage with him.
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 09:14:21 AM

looks like wildshark has yet another ban. some info for him when he returns if he’s serious about not getting another.

1 - dont ask suchmoon or myself for merits. merit begging is against rules.

2 - dont repost a deleted post. doesnt matter if you think you are right. if your post is removed by a mod dont copy paste it. if it was deleted first time it’ll be deleted again and it makes you ignorant, stupid and a slow learner.

3 - its not your forum so abide by the listed rules regardless of if you think you are right. you are a guest here and have no rights much like a visitor to your house. im not right if i come to your house and piss in your fishtank because i think you are keeping a fish hostage. your house your rules.

4 - stop spamming. if your post has substance it will be read. removing your previous post contents and moving your contents to the front continually is spam. we saw it once. no need to move it to the front to make us read it again and again.

5 - make new content not recycle the same broken record post.

Overall wildshark id say with your temp ban counts you are getting close to a perma ban. post like a normal person not a crazy stalker ex girlfriend/boyfriend.

i get it your investments suck but be constructive not like a sore loser. maybe you could convert it all to btc before the halving and get back 1/5 of your ion expenditures.

or maybe hold it and utilise all the ground breaking services korvas believes in.
altheshort

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 10:32:07 AM

Overall wildshark id say with your temp ban counts you are getting close to a perma ban. post like a normal person not a crazy stalker ex girlfriend/boyfriend.

The man is either extremely stoned or very drunk most of the time he posts; on top of all that he’s obviously as thick as two planks. Sadly, when he comes back off his temp ban his behavior isn’t going to change. Honestly, I don’t think he’s able to comprehend that his ‘plan’ is bullshit, no one is googling ionomy and finding his posts, and literally no one cares what he thinks, least of all the ionomites and Matlack.
korvas128

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 11:46:10 AM

Now that festivities are over well and truly over, time for an update  Smiley

https://news.ionomy.com/ionosphere-1-17/

2020 roadmap
https://i.gyazo.com/6bce06e63e91e0452bac1d4985c54103.png

2020 is going to be a big year for Ionomy as years of work finally come to fruition.

Currently, ION is at $0.04. In January 2021 I expect it to be significantly higher the question is by how much.  Cool

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2020, 12:15:59 PM

2020 is going to be a big year for Ionomy as years of work finally come to fruition.

Currently, ION is at $0.04. In January 2021 I expect it to be significantly higher the question is by how much.  Cool

Oh wow, it's the big year. Should I buy a million IONs or two million?

Wait... I can't LOL. It's been delisted from the only exchange and it was a bullshit KYC scam exchange to begin with. Such fruition.
korvas128

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 12:53:10 PM

Oh wow, it's the big year. Should I buy a million IONs or two million?

Wait... I can't LOL. It's been delisted from the only exchange and it was a bullshit KYC scam exchange to begin with. Such fruition.

As your a veteran troll I suggest you did what you did in April 2016 and not buy any. But if you must try Ionomy or get one of your acolytes to buy some for you on Bittrex Global.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2020, 01:12:30 PM

As your a veteran troll I suggest you did what you did in April 2016 and not buy any. But if you must try Ionomy or get one of your acolytes to buy some for you on Bittrex Global.

Yes, I look with great pride at those 2016 bitcoins that I didn't spend on ION.

1 bitcoin since 2016: +1500%
ION vs BTC since 2016: -98.75%

Extraordinary garbage.
korvas128

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 04:26:23 PM

Yes, I look with great pride at those 2016 bitcoins that I didn't spend on ION.

1 bitcoin since 2016: +1500%
ION vs BTC since 2016: -98.75%

Extraordinary garbage.

Your such the Bitcoin maximalist  Grin

Without context, your percentages are meaningless so let's add some... let's also keep this easy and not factor in POS rewards.

April 2016 $10,000 of ION was bought at $0.25 which would equate to 40,000 ion.

Had people sold when ion hit $8.18 they would have made over $300,000 profit. Alternatively, had they sold nothing, staked nothing then today the loss would be approx $8,000. Reality is for people who ignored your garbage it was something in between.

Alternatively had people bought $10,000 of BTC in April 2016 that would have got you 24 BTC ($400). Selling on the BTC high would have generated approx $450k which isn't a million miles ahead of ION if you factor in POS.

Unlike you, I'm a crypto maximalist so both sides for me are a win also if I invest $10,000 into something and the profit is +$150,000 I'm happy.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2020, 04:35:48 PM

Had people sold when ion hit $8.18 they would have made over $300,000 profit. Alternatively, had they sold nothing, staked nothing then today the loss would be approx $8,000. Reality is for people who ignored your garbage it was something in between.

Alternatively had people bought $10,000 of BTC in April 2016 that would have got you 24 BTC ($400). Selling on the BTC high would have generated approx $450k which isn't a million miles ahead of ION if you factor in POS.

Nonsense. ION volume is so abysmal that aside from the "team" (who also have the control of most of the free-ION-shitting masternodes) no one could really sell any significant amount without crashing the market.

Whereas you can sell the whole ION marketcap's worth of BTC many times over and the BTC market won't budge.

So there's your context - illiquid shitcoin based on lies versus the granddaddy of all crypto. Wasn't even a choice for anyone with a brain.
korvas128

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 07:19:50 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2020, 08:37:22 PM by korvas128

Nonsense. ION volume is so abysmal that aside from the "team" (who also have the control of most of the free-ION-shitting masternodes) no one could really sell any significant amount without crashing the market.

Whereas you can sell the whole ION marketcap's worth of BTC many times over and the BTC market won't budge.

So there's your context - illiquid shitcoin based on lies versus the granddaddy of all crypto. Wasn't even a choice for anyone with a brain.

Grin Go to CoinMarketCap and look at the 24hr trading volume. You'll see that people had many months to easily liquidate ION bought in April 2016 for a substantial profit.

Your trying to turn my response into ION vs BTC which it most definitely isn't. It's just me responding to you with some FACTS.

The context I see is history repeating itself. You said Ion was shit in 2016 and look at what happened. it's 2020 and here (yawn) we go again.

Lies you say.......... I suggest you go Kinder Garden cop another thread as there is nothing to see here Officer Dibble  Roll Eyes

altheshort

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 05:18:12 PM
Merited by vapourminer (1)

More stuff about the value of ion in the past.

I just want to bring you back to the present a little bit here, Korvas, but before I do:

When you bring the all time high of Ion up, which of course you are bound to do as often as you can, please also make sure to mention that that value had absolutely nothing to do with the success of Ion as a project at the time. It was simply a function of bitcoin’s rise at the time. If you profited from it, well done - but please don’t present it as something that ionomy achieved as it was simply luck.

So let’s instead talk about what ionomy have achieved so far. Maybe you can outline for us the success of the games, and how popular their leaderboard and competitions have been? How many engaged players and users they’ve captured, along with what must be an overwhelming number of productive indie game devs by now, surely? How they’ve got a strong track record of great communication with their community and outstanding and effective advertising and marketing  campaigns that have driven explosive growth?

You know - the sort of stuff that you should easily be able to demonstrate if your claim that they are market leading is, in fact, the case.
korvas128

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 10:55:30 PM

More stuff about the value of ion in the past.

I just want to bring you back to the present a little bit here, Korvas, but before I do:

When you bring the all time high of Ion up, which of course you are bound to do as often as you can, please also make sure to mention that that value had absolutely nothing to do with the success of Ion as a project at the time. It was simply a function of bitcoin’s rise at the time. If you profited from it, well done - but please don’t present it as something that ionomy achieved as it was simply luck.

So let’s instead talk about what ionomy have achieved so far. Maybe you can outline for us the success of the games, and how popular their leaderboard and competitions have been? How many engaged players and users they’ve captured, along with what must be an overwhelming number of productive indie game devs by now, surely? How they’ve got a strong track record of great communication with their community and outstanding and effective advertising and marketing  campaigns that have driven explosive growth?

You know - the sort of stuff that you should easily be able to demonstrate if your claim that they are market leading is, in fact, the case.

If you actually read the thread properly instead of trying to trip me up you would see I was just correcting a mistruth.

So let’s instead talk about what ionomy has achieved so far. Maybe you can outline for us the success of the games, and how popular their leaderboard and competitions have been? How many engaged players and users they’ve captured, along with what must be an overwhelming number of productive indie game devs by now, surely? How they’ve got a strong track record of great communication with their community and outstanding and effective advertising and marketing  campaigns that have driven explosive growth?

It's a work in progress Smiley. Ask me that question again a year from today when the vision Ionomy has will have finally started to come to fruition.

Stuff like a transactional-based blockchain, the ability to create tokens straight onto that chain or tools for a game developer to easily integrate crypto all take time to develop. The best bit though is no one is scratching their heads trying to figure out a use case as it's always been about gaming. The first drop of innovation is 21 days from now.

Couple this with

and I'm pretty sure the backdrop for you trying to rub my nose in it won't be a $0.04 ION price  Cool

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2020, 11:00:43 PM

The first drop of innovation is 21 days from now. 

What happened to Gravity - the greatest game of all time - and all other "innovations" since then? Are we supposed to pretend now that all the broken and useless stuff the "team" promised and never properly delivered was part of some grand plan?
korvas128

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 12:19:48 AM

The first drop of innovation is 21 days from now. 

What happened to Gravity - the greatest game of all time - and all other "innovations" since then? Are we supposed to pretend now that all the broken and useless stuff the "team" promised and never properly delivered was part of some grand plan?

Crypto Gravity can still be downloaded/played. No tournaments though as that element is moving to GameGrid.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ionomy.cryptogravity&gl=GB

Now that you mention games lets not forget Rumble Arena is also coming to GameGrid. Currently 100,000+ downloads on GooglePlay. Probably the same if not more on the App store plus the crossplay also extends to steam.      

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.rekallgames.rumblearena&gl=GB

Not that hard to imagine millions of gamers using GameGrid

Believe what you want Smiley

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2020, 12:47:25 AM

It's easy to imagine anything, as evidenced by the fantasies the "team" has been feeding you for the last 4 years. And you're still repeating their promises as if they were facts.
korvas128

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 10:37:39 AM

It's easy to imagine anything, as evidenced by the fantasies the "team" has been feeding you for the last 4 years. And you're still repeating their promises as if they were facts.

Actually it's just me  Grin Grin Grin

It just so happens that Ionomy think the same thing

Pages: « 1 ... 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 [492] 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: