Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:18:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: rai faucet  (Read 1345 times)
stiffbud (OP)

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 03:14:55 AM

I'm just starting with rai faucet. I saw a lot of people are taking interest in it and seem like they can get some nice profit from it.
I don't have any idea how many coin does per claim gives in their faucet? Does someone knows? I have no cheked my wallet yet because it is still showing me no balance. How long for me to receive my rewards?

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dormund

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 03:25:05 AM

I'm just starting with rai faucet. I saw a lot of people are taking interest in it and seem like they can get some nice profit from it.
I don't have any idea how many coin does per claim gives in their faucet? Does someone knows? I have no cheked my wallet yet because it is still showing me no balance. How long for me to receive my rewards?

did you read the how it works on the faucet ?
you will received your Mrai every 2 hours

about the rate each claim i think around 3/4 mrai per claim

The faucet distributes  21,000 Mrai Per Hour  spread across all participating accounts. Each success increases your overall success count for the current undistributed period. When the algorithm calculates distribution percentages, it considers your total count against the overall success count of everyone for that period.

Distribution Algorithm

Your Mrai Owed = ( My Count / Total Count ) * ( 21,000 * Hours Since Last Distributed )

Example Breakdown

Your Mrai Owed = ( 420 / 4477 ) * ( 21,000 * 2 )

3940.1384855931 = 0.09381282108555 * 42,000

Example 3940 Mrai Owed

Our system calculates & distributes Mrai every 2 hours. In the event that distribution takes longer than normal, please don't worry. All of your successful ReCaptcha solves are saved forever and you will receive complete distribution eventually.

██████████            Gunthar: Fast and Serious Lending Service
█████████       ●●●● ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● ●●●●
██████████    ●●●● Don't loose your collateral: refinance with us ●●●●
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 06:30:29 AM

Yesterday when I tried I got 1.7 Mrai per recaptcha. It's mined with bots and recaptcha solving services.

Not your keys, not your coins!
s11made

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 05:18:02 PM

Are you sure there are bots capable of solving the captcha ?
When you use a "recaptcha solving service" it is still humans solving the recaptchas, so everything is fine...
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 05:53:22 PM

Are you sure there are bots capable of solving the captcha ?
When you use a "recaptcha solving service" it is still humans solving the recaptchas, so everything is fine...
I have heard of few captcha service provider providing captcha solving service including recaptcha solving. They will usually charge around 1.5$ per 1000 captcha solve so even if you get 2 mrai per captcha this price is still profitable. I havent tried to buy this service but have herd about this several times.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 05:24:26 PM

currently faucet off and there are to many problems for rai faucet such a wallet disconnected and you only got 700 krai percaptcha also i don't know where is the exchange for this coin because i was only saw trading thread but looks like they had stopping trade now
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2016, 12:39:07 PM

currently faucet off and there are to many problems for rai faucet such a wallet disconnected and you only got 700 krai percaptcha also i don't know where is the exchange for this coin because i was only saw trading thread but looks like they had stopping trade now

Yeah the faucet for now is curtently of and we really hope that it will be back soon, but my speculation for that is the distribution is done and no faucet anymore the mrai is entering  in trading site and for those holding big amount of mrai is waiting for the mrai to reach on trading site, so that we can earn money in that coin

senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 08:49:50 AM

Yeah the faucet for now is curtently of and we really hope that it will be back soon, but my speculation for that is the distribution is done and no faucet anymore the mrai is entering  in trading site and for those holding big amount of mrai is waiting for the mrai to reach on trading site, so that we can earn money in that coin

Totally the faucet site is off for now maybe the total distribution of the coin is over, and many people now voting it so it can be join in trading sites, many people are still waiting and some speculates already the price and let see what will happen to mrais distribution in future.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

letyouearn2

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 05:52:35 PM

Totally the faucet site is off for now maybe the total distribution of the coin is over, and many people now voting it so it can be join in trading sites, many people are still waiting and some speculates already the price and let see what will happen to mrais distribution in future.

How the distribution can be over. It is showing just 5 something percentage completed.  And also not a single symbol of it on any exchanges.

BitLegit.com

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 07:36:51 PM
Last edit: June 30, 2016, 03:38:42 AM by BitLegit.com

ill give mine away to get some of the poker chips thats on my site.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: