View Profile
February 15, 2013, 07:36:22 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2013, 08:14:31 PM by theguys

brie

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2013, 07:42:09 PM

What website are you even talking about? Who owes you coins?

My Bytecoin P2Pool: http://limitedloot.org:6327
theguys (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2013, 07:42:50 PM

bitinstant
Akka
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 15, 2013, 07:46:35 PM

How about you try the right thread?

This is not the Bitinstant forum. Do you expect them to read every damned post here?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=128314.0

All previous versions of currency will no longer be supported as of this update
theguys (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2013, 07:49:20 PM

sorry didnt even look for there thread ill make one there. newwb here ahah sorry
gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 15, 2013, 07:50:15 PM

Yelling and cursing will get your coins back faster LMAO
Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

Activity: 1078

Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2013, 07:52:31 PM

Dude what the hell its been 3 and a half days and im still missing some of my coins was told id have them 2 days ago! you guys sent another link yesterday and they never showed up in my account so what they hell is going on with you guys! called you today and no call back no email back no nothing! what great support you guys have that is bull shit. your web site lies have coins in under a hour! why not change it if we dont get them in under a hour and im not the only one this happen to also this week there is plenty more people! fix this! i want my coins now!!! i dont want to wait another day now man.. how would you feel if you couldnt get your money?Huh?

Hey man,

No need to flip out, just give me your BTC address and tell me how much your owed.

I dont know why this was even necessary, I always answer my PM;s.

Charlie

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

More about me: http://CharlieShrem.com
theguys (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2013, 07:56:18 PM

i did it so people are aware of you guys this week i know a friend that knows you guys good and uses you all the time you know him im not going to name drop in here but this is not cool i needed my money and on top of waiting for 3 days i had to pay you guy almost 4% to do my transaction. i waited as long as i could to go and do this rant you can see the day i signed up on the forum. and it was today just to do this. i loved your guys service before this big mess! if we can still do business we can be great friends like we have been..
debianlinux

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2013, 07:57:07 PM

It is just me or does it seem like suddenly there have been a lot more hot-tempered, immature, impatient, and reactionary people trying to acquire bitcoin recently than in the past?
I think it is just you because I've never seen anything else around here.
Akka
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 15, 2013, 07:57:32 PM

It is just me or does it seem like suddenly there have been a lot more hot-tempered, immature, impatient, and reactionary people trying to acquire bitcoin recently than in the past?

I wonder how that comes  Roll Eyes

All previous versions of currency will no longer be supported as of this update
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
February 15, 2013, 07:58:51 PM

Yes. I am thinking it may be labeled scammers from the recent past with new accounts. Thus the instant attitudes.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
theguys (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2013, 07:59:17 PM

im hot headed because all the support has told me that i will be funded in a day. and the next day they send something, has no coins. email them again tell them they tell me again will be funded in another day. ask them if they see my transaction get no response form them. its short and simple with them. i dont know if they are swamped over there but its not cool to leave one of your costumers hanging like they did
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
February 15, 2013, 08:00:41 PM

im hot headed because all the support has told me that i will be funded in a day. and the next day they send something, has no coins. email them again tell them they tell me again will be funded in another day. ask them if they see my transaction get no response form them. its short and simple with them. i dont know if they are swamped over there but its not cool to leave one of your costumers hanging like they did

Not cool to go off like a child either.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Gabi
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1008

If you want to walk on water, get out of the boat

View Profile
February 15, 2013, 08:01:46 PM

Greedy noobs looking to become rich quickly. Idiot reads that omg bitcoin price is increasing and run here with "i too want to become rich"

Gabi
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2013, 08:03:14 PM

This thread is like going to a bank to cry about someone who stole your dollars... totally unrelated and so much fail.

gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
February 15, 2013, 08:16:44 PM

I love when people are flipping out over bitcoins that means the price is up, and we are all richer
Gabi
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2013, 08:17:40 PM

The Eternal September of bitcoin  Cheesy

Gabi
Legendary

View Profile
⇾ Re: ..
February 15, 2013, 08:19:30 PM

Lol he edited everything so it seems we invented everything  Cheesy

KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
February 15, 2013, 08:21:35 PM

Dude what the hell its been 3 and a half days and im still missing some of my coins was told id have them 2 days ago! you guys sent another link yesterday and they never showed up in my account so what they hell is going on with you guys! called you today and no call back no email back no nothing! what great support you guys have that is bull shit. your web site lies have coins in under a hour! why not change it if we dont get them in under a hour and im not the only one this happen to also this week there is plenty more people! fix this! i want my coins now!!! i dont want to wait another day now man.. how would you feel if you couldnt get your money?Huh?

Hey man,

No need to flip out, just give me your BTC address and tell me how much your owed.

I dont know why this was even necessary, I always answer my PM;s.

Charlie

This remains. Smiley

Albert Einstein
Gabi
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2013, 08:28:35 PM

Yay for redundance!

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: