Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:29:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★ Professional Website Designs | | Starting from 0.20BTC ★★★  (Read 789 times)
CoinSiteDesigner (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 06:20:30 AM
Last edit: April 24, 2016, 12:20:45 PM by CoinSiteDesigner

Need a website design for your Crypto Currency? Faucet? Portfolio? Business? or Need modification to your current website? or anything that could be. Just let me know what you need.

My Skills: HTML5, CSS3, Basic Javascript and PHP.
(My skills aren't enough? If you can afford, I can pull in my team for your job.)

All my clients were happy and so am I.

Click here for more

What's the difference between pricing packages?

Simple Package: Client explains how he want his site to look, we'll do our best to make his website how he wanted. Client checks the whole design and makes a list of changes if he needs any (That's one revision/edition).

Best Package: Get responsive design which fits perfectly and works smooth on every device. You get 2 revision/edition on this package.

Pro Package: I'll make every little change you want me to until you're 100% satisfied (within the three revisions) with my work. You get 3 revision/edition on this package.

Here is my testimonial:
"CoinSiteDesigner created a unique template for one of my project.
The developement took only two days and the final result was excellent.
CoinSiteDesigner has a good eye for website templates."
- Salmen

More to come...

For now I accept BITCOIN only.

My Bitcoin Address: 13uApbN3VsHVnyKS7EFmAzGZXFeSiA148f

NOTE: I can start working on your website only after receiving a full payment (You have nothing to worry, I'm not dumb to scam).
Even after you make the full payment, I still work the same way. You won't be ignored as long as I'm online.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 08:34:16 AM

I'm not sure but it might be better to put a zero before the point at your bitcoin values so that it does look less than it looks on first sight. Something like 0.6 looks less expensive...

And you might want to think over your unlimited revisions. You probably did not have one of those customers yet that will never end with not being satisified. Changes over changes. You need to set a stop of some kind.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
CoinSiteDesigner (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 09:15:25 AM

I'm not sure but it might be better to put a zero before the point at your bitcoin values so that it does look less than it looks on first sight. Something like 0.6 looks less expensive...

And you might want to think over your unlimited revisions. You probably did not have one of those customers yet that will never end with not being satisified. Changes over changes. You need to set a stop of some kind.

Yeah bro, I tried putting 0.25 at first but it wasn't looking good. So removed it.
Guess I have to add it back and I will.

and about the unlimited revisions, yeah. I have a client who ordered so long back and I'm still stuck with his work though he's satisfied, he wants me to add some other things, update and all.
I guess I'll change that unlimited revision to certain time.

Thanks for your advice bro  Grin
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 01:33:52 PM

Yeah bro, I tried putting 0.25 at first but it wasn't looking good. So removed it.
Guess I have to add it back and I will.

and about the unlimited revisions, yeah. I have a client who ordered so long back and I'm still stuck with his work though he's satisfied, he wants me to add some other things, update and all.
I guess I'll change that unlimited revision to certain time.

Thanks for your advice bro  Grin

I guess you have fun with him. Cheesy

For the future try to specify the deal as specific as possible. And bind it to the negotiations done on that point. Then you can say "That wasn't part of the original agreement. You need to do another contract to handle that."

CoinSiteDesigner (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 05:44:58 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 10:55:41 AM by CoinSiteDesigner

SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 08:52:33 AM

For the future try to specify the deal as specific as possible. And bind it to the negotiations done on that point. Then you can say "That wasn't part of the original agreement. You need to do another contract to handle that."

No fun, I was quite annoyed. Because I thought he knew about the design work and process. When the design is finished, he liked it and yet making me do alot of changes and guess what.
He wanted me to install a script and make changes to it and also do the database work, all in simple package Tongue

The fun part was ironic of course. :Ü

But yes... you should have stopped where he wanted to have done things that were not part of the inital contract. The same goes for error fixing that come from changes he did or changes from another dev.

CoinSiteDesigner (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 06:58:56 AM

No fun, I was quite annoyed. Because I thought he knew about the design work and process. When the design is finished, he liked it and yet making me do alot of changes and guess what.
He wanted me to install a script and make changes to it and also do the database work, all in simple package Tongue

But yes... you should have stopped where he wanted to have done things that were not part of the inital contract. The same goes for error fixing that come from changes he did or changes from another dev.

I did tried to explain him that it's not my job. I have done the job you've paid for. But he thinks I'm cheating him and I'm a scammer because I started work and finished only after receiving the payment first.

So, I didn't wanted to think or be negative. So I've explained him clearly and told him I'll do it for this time, but please discuss everything clearly next time about what you want.

That is why I'm trying to be careful with new orders.  Grin
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 10:32:55 AM

I did tried to explain him that it's not my job. I have done the job you've paid for. But he thinks I'm cheating him and I'm a scammer because I started work and finished only after receiving the payment first.

So, I didn't wanted to think or be negative. So I've explained him clearly and told him I'll do it for this time, but please discuss everything clearly next time about what you want.

Sounds like the correct way to handle things... Smiley

If you had an agreement about the work to be done at the start then he could not have hurt you by claiming you are a scammer. So extorting would not be possible for him.

CoinSiteDesigner (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 10:42:58 AM

Sounds like the correct way to handle things... Smiley

If you had an agreement about the work to be done at the start then he could not have hurt you by claiming you are a scammer. So extorting would not be possible for him.

Yeah, I just didn't wanted him to think that I'm being careless because I already got paid. So, I had no other choice than doing what he told me to do. I'll be careful and will try that this thing won't repeat with other clients in future Grin
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 04:55:23 PM

Yeah, I just didn't wanted him to think that I'm being careless because I already got paid. So, I had no other choice than doing what he told me to do. I'll be careful and will try that this thing won't repeat with other clients in future Grin

If you got off his hook then I guess it's fine. Wink I only thought it might be that he still uses you as his personal website worker. Cheesy

CoinSiteDesigner (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 02:59:29 AM

If you got off his hook then I guess it's fine. Wink I only thought it might be that he still uses you as his personal website worker. Cheesy

I'm still stuck to his hook and waiting for him to provide the backend coded stuff.  Grin
SparkedDev

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 08:49:51 AM

I'm still stuck to his hook and waiting for him to provide the backend coded stuff.  Grin

I recommend you raise your prices then say you're open to haggling.
That way if you end up getting more then what your willing to do the work for then all is good.
Just don't make it so high your scare people away, because people like to get stuff for nothing here an will pay your slave wages if possible.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 11:48:09 AM

I'm still stuck to his hook and waiting for him to provide the backend coded stuff.  Grin

Oh, that sounds bad. I suggest make an end to this. If he complains then no one would agree that you could be his slave for life.

CoinSiteDesigner (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 12:23:43 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2016, 02:31:42 AM by CoinSiteDesigner

@SebastianJu hehe, yes.

------------

Prices lowered and made it even more affordable.
Please check and I'm also up for negotiations if you promise to offer me more work.
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2016, 08:35:24 AM

@SebastianJu hehe, yes.

------------

Bumping this thread! Prices lowered and made it even more affordable.
Please check and I'm also up for negotiations if you promise to offer me more work.

Be cautious with your last offer. I did not seldom get the promise of tips afterwards or a bigger escrow afterwards when I do a small one. Later nothing happened. Not that I demand tips but I don't like being cheated and you can be sure that not a few will take your offer to lower the price for their 1 project you do. Roll Eyes

CoinSiteDesigner (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 02:31:51 AM

Bump!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: