Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:21:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 440$ reached  (Read 4092 times)
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 08:57:20 PM

Mmmm or it can be just another minipump to around 450 to go down again like it has happened 2-3 times before recently. I will hold some, but will sell some too just in case it goes lower again.
Exactly ! I also had stocked some 1 BTC for a price increase, I am selling 0.5 of it now and will keep the 0.5 remaining for selling it at a much much higher rate. I already regretted a lot when I last time sold for cheap.
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 07:21:00 AM

We just hit $452.18 on Coinbase exchange.....woooohoooo

That's really interesting to watch the price of bitcoin increasing continuously. Price of bitcoin has crossed $440 few days back and when touched $450 the hope of touching $500 has increased.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 07:38:40 AM

Mmmm or it can be just another minipump to around 450 to go down again like it has happened 2-3 times before recently. I will hold some, but will sell some too just in case it goes lower again.
Exactly ! I also had stocked some 1 BTC for a price increase, I am selling 0.5 of it now and will keep the 0.5 remaining for selling it at a much much higher rate. I already regretted a lot when I last time sold for cheap.

to me it doesn't look like a mini pump or a temporary thing , i feel like we will never see prices lower than $430 ever again so the new stable range i would expect to be between $440-$450 for the time being.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 08:26:56 AM

Good to see the price chart this time.. It reached above $450.. I hope that this is the effect of the speculation about halving.. But if not, we will still go below $440...
TheDiligentHorse

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 09:34:57 AM

still rising ;3333333333
InsideBjorn

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 09:43:54 AM

You see indeed that the price is now rising slowly and that is quite good because you already can see that Bitcoin is also getting more popular and that would be perfect.
The only thing that we have to do is just waiting for the right moment to sell it.
stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 09:48:35 AM

Good to see the price chart this time.. It reached above $450.. I hope that this is the effect of the speculation about halving.. But if not, we will still go below $440...

I think price will keep on moving up in next couple of months and may be it will cross $500 before we reach the halving stage and we will see higher price at the time of halving.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 09:51:56 AM

You see indeed that the price is now rising slowly and that is quite good because you already can see that Bitcoin is also getting more popular and that would be perfect.
The only thing that we have to do is just waiting for the right moment to sell it.
The perfect selling moment will probably be on the day the halving will be completed.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 11:25:36 AM

Is this just another minipump or what? I think the price will go up to 500$ before the month ends.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 12:14:09 PM

Is this just another minipump or what? I think the price will go up to 500$ before the month ends.

i think it's just due to some larger players in the market that are increasing their stashes. i don't think this will be enough to push the price towards $500 this month. maybe next month if the price continue to go up like this.
Fatanut
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 12:31:40 PM

i think it's just due to some larger players in the market that are increasing their stashes. i don't think this will be enough to push the price towards $500 this month. maybe next month if the price continue to go up like this.

I see, so the big players AKA the whales are coming. I better hold on to my BTCs now.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

InsideBjorn

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 02:48:41 PM

The price will keep stable around this time and that is because the value isnt rising and not many people are happy with that so they have to wait now a longer time.
But you never know what will happen, maybe it will be more worth and that the value will jump or something.
Fatanut
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 02:57:18 PM

The price will keep stable around this time and that is because the value isnt rising and not many people are happy with that so they have to wait now a longer time.
But you never know what will happen, maybe it will be more worth and that the value will jump or something.

Actually it pumped from 440$ to 450$. Solid holders will hold on to their bitcoin until it reach 800$-900$ though. Smiley

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 03:00:41 PM

and the next target is 460 USD. I believe in just five days ahead of this figure will be easily realized. bitcoin positive sentiment will continue.
thejaytiesto (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 06:23:29 PM

448 USD right now after a small dip to 443 USD, steady rising. 460 is the next immediate stop. We will continue like this until 500 USD, then another small correction will happen, if not, it's FOMO time, in other words, moon time. Enjoy, just sit back and hold and watch your wealth go up basically.
lixer

Activity: 2548
Merit: 586

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 07:05:17 PM

Guys a little alert : The price is going to take a huge bump as per my prediction, so its the best time to stock some bitcoins and sell it around 3 months from now. Act now or regret later Tongue

Jmild1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 07:15:56 PM

Guys a little alert : The price is going to take a huge bump as per my prediction, so its the best time to stock some bitcoins and sell it around 3 months from now. Act now or regret later Tongue

"prediction" = and want us to believe it without providing some evidence?

You're an omniscient god then ?
airezx20

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 07:19:00 PM

You will not regret if you buy more bitcoins.. or if you want to dont lose you can collect more bitcoins without wasting any money just do some offering jobs from services section and be hardworking right now so that you can make more bitcoins..
DuckKeeper

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 08:42:49 PM

You will not regret if you buy more bitcoins.. or if you want to dont lose you can collect more bitcoins without wasting any money just do some offering jobs from services section and be hardworking right now so that you can make more bitcoins..

I want to buy more but there is no money left to buy more. I have to wait for my salary at the end of this month. If the price is below 460 I will buy else i guess i was too late.
Fatanut
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 03:01:11 AM

I want to buy more but there is no money left to buy more. I have to wait for my salary at the end of this month. If the price is below 460 I will buy else i guess i was too late.

462$ in YoBit now. I hope that you can buy in a lower price when you get your salary.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████