Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:00:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 440$ reached  (Read 4090 times)
lissandra

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 03:21:56 AM

Good to see the price chart this time.. It reached above $450.. I hope that this is the effect of the speculation about halving.. But if not, we will still go below $440...

Its good to see, because all this means is to confirm to go up finally at $500.

And we can see more growth even further since halving has even started yet. I say it still has way more room to grow into $600 zone to $700 before halving..

"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheDiligentHorse

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 05:56:48 PM

it's now chilling at 447
iram66680

Activity: 630
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 06:01:46 PM

it's now chilling at 447
I hear that. I saw it touch above $452 for a bit but went down to 447 in that same time.
It will break and hold at 450 soon enough then all get have a sign of relief as it finally will happen in such a long time.

Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 06:09:55 PM

it's now chilling at 447
I hear that. I saw it touch above $452 for a bit but went down to 447 in that same time.
It will break and hold at 450 soon enough then all get have a sign of relief as it finally will happen in such a long time.
However it touched $440 that makes me feel good. Before Hal ing it will reach $600 to $700 and after halving we can expect great price rise and at year end it will be even more.

a7mos

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 06:29:15 PM

the price now is in a level which could not pass since the great and fast pump and dump of last November. it is a good resistant point and I hope that the price will break it this time   
iram66680

Activity: 630
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 07:18:05 PM

the price now is in a level which could not pass since the great and fast pump and dump of last November. it is a good resistant point and I hope that the price will break it this time   
I believe it will break. But your right the good resistant point where it is right now is showing that it will not break and go any lower than that for good.

upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 08:19:22 PM

From November last year, we were every month at one point higher than we are now. imho this price movement alone isn't something impressive.
The only thing that gives it a chance to blow up is the fact that halving is getting closer. I'm holding, no matter the price, so i'm covered either way.
Yes its getting higher and higher and my personal feeling is that the price will keep increasing around till October this year and then it will have a little low time, then again in December around new year it gets a bump.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 08:23:27 PM

I think the price will settle at a much lower price than the high of the year that will be the result of the block halving panic buying. If it settles between $500-$600 then it's a great thing for the most people here. But if I look at things from a realistic point of view, then I say it will settle at $450 after the halving.
Rastanan

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 01:51:38 PM

$470 was reached a few days ago. But the price dropped from there to $435, now it is $449. So it is quite stable now.
Icathia

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 02:33:07 PM

As you can see now you see indeed that the value is rising now around this time slowly and that is perfect for the most people who already have Bitcoin.
Because now they can maybe make some profit with it and that is quite nice if that is possible for them if they can make some profit soon if the price will rise for a longer time.
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 02:35:23 PM

$470 was reached a few days ago. But the price dropped from there to $435, now it is $449. So it is quite stable now.
This is a stable price to be for now. It is not high nor low. Once it starts reaching above $500 then that is just as high as I can see it reaching until the halving commences.
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 02:42:48 PM

This is a stable price to be for now. It is not high nor low. Once it starts reaching above $500 then that is just as high as I can see it reaching until the halving commences.
$500 is likely going to be the floor during May and June, assuming the value can work itself that high up.

I expect a 25% value increase after the halving, assuming there isn't a massive sell-off and the value goes down after the halving.
hawkins

Activity: 1204

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 03:26:01 PM

I am just trying to understand the rise and drop of the price, but it was very difficult. but it's been almost 3 months for $ 400 to survive, and I think it would be better if the price stayed above $ 450
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 04:14:05 PM

I am just trying to understand the rise and drop of the price, but it was very difficult. but it's been almost 3 months for $ 400 to survive, and I think it would be better if the price stayed above $ 450
I know. It was 3 months now that it has been at that price and is due for a uptick in price to beyond $450 for confidence to the bitcoin community to happen as it is shaky right now before the June time frame of when something big is about about happen.
Zedmony

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 11:47:04 AM

I know. It was 3 months now that it has been at that price and is due for a uptick in price to beyond $450 for confidence to the bitcoin community to happen as it is shaky right now before the June time frame of when something big is about about happen.

I think the big whales are suppressing the bitcoin price to get more coins. So that they can sell in higher price.
rekinthis

Activity: 658

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 05:11:25 PM

We just reached 440$ in Bitstamp, looks like train is already getting filled with people for the next station. I hope that everyone is riding with as many BTC as possible, this is gonna be a good one.

Fundamentals: looking fantastic
TA: Triangle broken and the only way is up.

The halving will do the rest, which coupled with the advancements in the software + scaling solutions, make a big full moon shinning in the distance, and by distance I mean anytime from days to 2-3 months max to reach new heights.

price now is 453$ and  i agree that it won't stop anytime soon, it will rise these months for sure, i don't know if price rises because steam accepts bitcoins now, or halving in July

but people buy many bitcoins so i think they buy them because of halving, so they will be able to sell them after halving for much more than they bought for

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Rastanan

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 02:00:47 PM

We just reached 440$ in Bitstamp, looks like train is already getting filled with people for the next station. I hope that everyone is riding with as many BTC as possible, this is gonna be a good one.

Fundamentals: looking fantastic
TA: Triangle broken and the only way is up.

The halving will do the rest, which coupled with the advancements in the software + scaling solutions, make a big full moon shinning in the distance, and by distance I mean anytime from days to 2-3 months max to reach new heights.

price now is 453$ and  i agree that it won't stop anytime soon, it will rise these months for sure, i don't know if price rises because steam accepts bitcoins now, or halving in July

but people buy many bitcoins so i think they buy them because of halving, so they will be able to sell them after halving for much more than they bought for

The Steam acceptance of the bitcoin is very good news. We also have the block size increase in the next few months.
CoinsRoyal

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 03:28:06 PM

Good to see the price chart this time.. It reached above $450.. I hope that this is the effect of the speculation about halving.. But if not, we will still go below $440...

Its good to see, because all this means is to confirm to go up finally at $500.

And we can see more growth even further since halving has even started yet. I say it still has way more room to grow into $600 zone to $700 before halving..
As you can see you see also that the price is rising and that is perfect for the people who already have Bitcoin because they can maybe earn profit soon.
But you never know what for sure because it can always change and that is the bad thing of Bitcoin.
Wevariant

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 07:16:09 PM

it's now chilling at 447

That $447 was chilling. But even today, the price of bitcoin is still fluctuating around the $430 area.
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 07:28:05 PM

it's now chilling at 447

That $447 was chilling. But even today, the price of bitcoin is still fluctuating around the $430 area.

Yeah, However it has a slight upward trend that suggests that it will reach $500 soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: