Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:42:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin continuous rising?  (Read 78119 times)
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 08:23:36 AM

I am quite sure that we'll see a drop coming up before reaching $450 this or maybe next week.

My guess is that the price will drop back to $420 to $430 as there is nothing that is supporting the current price.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
arwin100

Activity: 2744
Merit: 811

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 08:56:33 AM

I am quite sure that we'll see a drop coming up before reaching $450 this or maybe next week.

My guess is that the price will drop back to $420 to $430 as there is nothing that is supporting the current price.

No i disagree with your thoughs the price is rising everyday and i feel the future halving effects with that and let see. What is the price of bitcoin if the halving occur and many speculation that it will reach to 700$ and i hope it will reach to that and many of use bitcoin savers/holders will sure earn with it.

Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 09:44:22 AM

I think this is an unfair suggestion, the price is slowly varying day by day which shows there will be continuous rise in the price of bitcoin, users are waiting for a good price rise, it is expected to be $800 at the time of halving and even more after.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
arwin100

Activity: 2744
Merit: 811

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 10:09:56 AM

I think this is an unfair suggestion, the price is slowly varying day by day which shows there will be continuous rise in the price of bitcoin, users are waiting for a good price rise, it is expected to be $800 at the time of halving and even more after.

Me also i dont see any sign that bitcoin will drop its price before halving event will happen because i feel the halving for now the price keep rising daily and daily And it sure to rise big when halving occur as i read some of speculators article they said that it will pump up to high and price speculated is 700$ even more. And i can say let see what will be the future of bitcoin if the time comes.

Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 03:09:20 PM

Bitcoin has been rising up this past few weeks and continue to rise, what do you think?
will bitcoin continue to rise at the end of the month or it will have a sudden drop?
this is good news for bitcoin users because the prices pretty close to $450 but i don't know the prices will continue to rise or dropped
but for this month i wish the prices will reach to $500 and i'm still hold my bitcoin to see these situations
ruffles2016

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 03:27:06 PM

I feel like it will stop somewhere and come and go between 400-450 until halving.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 03:45:44 PM

I felt that was the case, I hope this will happen forever. although this bitcoin price increase can say slow, but it really makes a distinct advantage for users who hold bitcoin bitcoin they have
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 3441

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 04:13:26 PM

From recent signs, it seems that the trend continuous further more in a slow phase but a good one since anything too fast will indicate future fall but since the case is different and is more of stable and gradual increase in value, then the support level keeps on increasing as well. Personally can't see any significant drop at the moment (if things stay the same) and most likely the upcoming halving event will have a impact as well.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 04:26:11 PM

I feel like it will stop somewhere and come and go between 400-450 until halving.
it's too little. I guess after halving bitcoin prices to be higher than that, stop thinking that makes you feel uneasy, and see the good, the price of bitcoin is still rising, albeit slightly

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 04:30:06 PM

it's too little. I guess after halving bitcoin prices to be higher than that, stop thinking that makes you feel uneasy, and see the good, the price of bitcoin is still rising, albeit slightly

No matter how slow the price increases, one thing is sure, and that's growth is growth no matter how little or how slow. Growing price is always better than the price going down slowly.
moviebuff777

Activity: 378

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 04:44:13 PM

I would guess that we will see many ups and downs but an overall average steady rise for a long period of time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆

Hero/Legendary

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████
bitdumper

Activity: 266

One world One currency, Bitcoin.

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 04:47:08 PM

Pullback is law of nature, we must see a dip in price on Friday, or Sat. Probably at $452 level.

extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 04:50:58 PM

I think the price will remain in the current range of 400-500 for some time as people are buying and accumulating. Its when selling is high that the bitcoin price will fall.

and I think the price will raise continuous as most of people selling that. so I would agree them about the price of bitcoin. it will slowly raise up and at the time of mining it will stop on 600$ mark.. I hope so.
Boosterious

Activity: 308

The mind is everything. What you think you become.

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 05:55:58 PM

fair prediction,and i agree with that,i think bitcoin will stay stable until bitcoin halving come,today the price $444,and i predict for until bitcoin halving come,the price will stay on $450

thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 06:47:34 PM

I think  the prrice of bitcoin will rise and my theory in bitcoin halving is double the price of it.
Now i suggest to others that earn bitcoin now so that in the future we all are harvesting claiming or changing into $$ and we use it when we have a family.
calkob

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 07:52:35 PM

rising until it peaks at the halving and then will drop a little but never to reach these prices again....... Grin
Piltover

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 08:14:26 PM

rising until it peaks at the halving and then will drop a little but never to reach these prices again....... Grin

I think it can reach these prices to be honest and I also think its just a matter of time before the halving is gonna be a lot bigger in my opinion.
The halving can really make it happen and I think it will stay rising till the halving also and than maybe be stabler.
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 02:11:59 PM

I think it can reach these prices to be honest and I also think its just a matter of time before the halving is gonna be a lot bigger in my opinion.
The halving can really make it happen and I think it will stay rising till the halving also and than maybe be stabler.

I am sure we will have a new stable price after halving . after previously we always stable at $400-425. I hope that after halving have a new stable prices in the range 600-700.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 05:18:02 AM

I am sure we will have a new stable price after halving . after previously we always stable at $400-425. I hope that after halving have a new stable prices in the range 600-700.

Exactly if the price increase continues, we can expect a quoted price of around $600-$700 even if the price won't increase much on halving. Also this price might be stable for a long time.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Pastafarian

Activity: 760
Merit: 500

Sativacoin (STV) Development Team

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 05:20:55 AM

Let's see if the price bounces around between 440 and 450...hopefully we can get to 450 and hold steady  Smiley

.SativaCoin.

▐▄           ▌       ,─      
       ▄         ▓▓▓      ▄▓▓       
       █       ▓▓▓    ▓       
        ▓▓▄     ▓▓▓   ▓▓
         ▓▓▄   ▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▓▄  ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▌     
   ██▄    ▓▓█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓
     ▓▓▄  ▓▓▓▓▓▀    
       ▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▓▓▓▓▓
               ▄▄
            ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▀     
          ²    ▐                  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: