Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:44:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin continuous rising?  (Read 78121 times)
aleandromagno
Legendary

Activity: 1323
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 01:17:26 PM

yes bitcoin will continue to rise, expecting it to each 600-800$ after halving, worse case scenario after halving and some miners quit mining then price of the bitcoin will continue to rise ,
hopefully it will not happen any scenario that makes bitcoin prices fell after halving. but it may happen if a lot of people sell their bitcoin when halving. and not comparable to the existing demand

We don't know what will be the price at the time of halving or after halving, we just hope that it doesn't fall down, or it will create huge panic in the minds of the users.

I think the panic is very likely, but after today's jump Bitcoin price, I'm beginning to think that $ 500 before halving is possible.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀      
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████      
████████▌    
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████    
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
pearl11

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 01:47:45 PM

yes bitcoin will continue to rise, expecting it to each 600-800$ after halving, worse case scenario after halving and some miners quit mining then price of the bitcoin will continue to rise ,
hopefully it will not happen any scenario that makes bitcoin prices fell after halving. but it may happen if a lot of people sell their bitcoin when halving. and not comparable to the existing demand

We don't know what will be the price at the time of halving or after halving, we just hope that it doesn't fall down, or it will create huge panic in the minds of the users.

I think the panic is very likely, but after today's jump Bitcoin price, I'm beginning to think that $ 500 before halving is possible.
Im expecting that we can see the 500 marked again within this days, im wondering what will be the reaction of those people who sell thier bitcoins yesterday when it was at 450.and now at 476.
tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 01:59:49 PM

Im expecting that we can see the 500 marked again within this days, im wondering what will be the reaction of those people who sell thier bitcoins yesterday when it was at 450.and now at 476.

That risk will always be there in bitcoin, as you never know what will be the price tomorrow, but if you are comfortable with price then you should sell it without any hesitation.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 08:01:03 PM

I'm hoping for the same too. It already increased by 5% in a day and it can easily reach $500. I hope it's stable than and doesn't move back to $450 soon. I don't think the sellers would be worried much as they'll buy bitcoins again and wait till it increases again. The price isn't stable.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 08:21:11 PM

I'm hoping for the same too. It already increased by 5% in a day and it can easily reach $500. I hope it's stable than and doesn't move back to $450 soon. I don't think the sellers would be worried much as they'll buy bitcoins again and wait till it increases again. The price isn't stable.

We will have to see what the price will do the coming days. That's when we will know whether or not the price will fall back. I just hope we'll keep this flow.
jamesl22

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 08:26:18 PM

We will have to see what the price will do the coming days. That's when we will know whether or not the price will fall back. I just hope we'll keep this flow.

There are very few chances now that we will see price drop, price will continue to grow in coming days so try to collect as much as you can till the halving stage.
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 09:37:40 PM

There are very few chances now that we will see price drop, price will continue to grow in coming days so try to collect as much as you can till the halving stage.
I agree, it seems that price continues rising and soaring, specially now many people have the idea and we may see its inflation.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
xht

Activity: 462

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 09:42:43 PM

I'm sure the price continues rising for the moment maybe until halving than after that price would drop deep, it's normal in every investment after price rising much then the price going down.

Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 09:47:44 PM

I'm sure the price continues rising for the moment maybe until halving than after that price would drop deep, it's normal in every investment after price rising much then the price going down.

We should be ready with all the consequences that might appear after the halving, as we don't know whether price will go up or down after the halving.
Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 12:03:32 AM

We should be ready with all the consequences that might appear after the halving, as we don't know whether price will go up or down after the halving.

Fasten Your Seatbelt guys Halving is coming! as you can see today bitcoin is continuesly rising again and price for now is getting bigger and bigger daily and thats very good news to us because as you can see we  already earn by this state and truly we are winners bitcoin users if price continously go sore high, this is the biggest achievement again for bitcoin let see how far it comes will the price go higher or it will be more than 700$ in july nice development,

goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 12:27:44 AM

Fasten Your Seatbelt guys Halving is coming! as you can see today bitcoin is continuesly rising again and price for now is getting bigger and bigger daily and thats very good news to us because as you can see we  already earn by this state and truly we are winners bitcoin users if price continously go sore high, this is the biggest achievement again for bitcoin let see how far it comes will the price go higher or it will be more than 700$ in july nice development,

I can say the halving has a very positive effect on the price of bitcoin, as you can witness, the price is steadily climbing to the top and with continuous buying of the people in preparation to the halving it will increase substantially after the halving.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 01:47:25 AM

I'm really excited because of the great uncertainty around the potential scenarios of the bitcoin price. Sometimes it seems to go down, sometimes it seems about to rocket, but the only certainty about the future of bitcoin is the uncertainty.
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 01:52:54 AM

bitcoin is very unpredictable this past days, from 460$ down to 450$ and now up from 470$ who knows after few days we might reach 500$ and after halving take part 700$ up , every bitcoin user will be happy if that happens
LegendaryMembership

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 01:55:32 AM

we will reach $500 soon in this day Smiley
so keep your bitcoin at your wallet, don't sell it in cheap price.
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 02:46:55 AM

bitcoin is sort of designed to keep rising

it will get even better after the halving, because we'll finally get a low inflation rate of about 4% a year. (which is still not lower than most currencies, at least not on paper, but it's still good, and also it's not a fake inflation unlike many fiat currencies where there actual inflation is much higher than the inflation they claim to have).
Babayega31

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 02:51:27 AM

I can say the halving has a very positive effect on the price of bitcoin, as you can witness, the price is steadily climbing to the top and with continuous buying of the people in preparation to the halving it will increase substantially after the halving.

Yeah it has positive effect of bitcoin as i see the history chart of bitcoin halving it really make bitcoins price go up to the top and thats very good to us user and im kinda bother after the halving event what may happen to bitcoins price if people start to sell their coins since they earn already profit oh no i think big crash is coming and i dont want to see that really thats bad there.

goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 03:31:03 AM

Yeah it has positive effect of bitcoin as i see the history chart of bitcoin halving it really make bitcoins price go up to the top and thats very good to us user and im kinda bother after the halving event what may happen to bitcoins price if people start to sell their coins since they earn already profit oh no i think big crash is coming and i dont want to see that really thats bad there.
Just relax man, people are not dumb to sell their coins, they will still hold it and maybe sell some to cash out some profit but trust me there will be on panic selling that will cost the market fluctuations. Bitcoin will rise not because of halving but because of the demand.
Babayega31

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 04:05:13 AM

Just relax man, people are not dumb to sell their coins, they will still hold it and maybe sell some to cash out some profit but trust me there will be on panic selling that will cost the market fluctuations. Bitcoin will rise not because of halving but because of the demand.

Who says dumb there?  I know price will rise because of demand do you think price will go up if theirs no one buying? Halving is worthless if people dont buy, and not all people are gonna hold bitcoins because some of them dont have big amounts of bitcoin stake to their wallet, and i dont believe saving only 1 bitcoin really worth its just waste of time  waiting for low profit for such a long time wait.

BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 04:37:22 AM

494$ now, i'm expecting 500$ later. bitcoin will continue to rise more until halving, the more the bitcoin expose to people the more it will rise and it will used by people 
adibe

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 04:55:00 AM

494$ now, i'm expecting 500$ later. bitcoin will continue to rise more until halving, the more the bitcoin expose to people the more it will rise and it will used by people 

It will soon, that's why i'm not selling my bitcoin now and keep waiting. Bitcoin continuous rising from yesterday and now the price is really good.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: