Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:20:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin continuous rising?  (Read 78125 times)
buyinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 03:25:28 PM

Bitcoin has been rising up this past few weeks and continue to rise, what do you think?
will bitcoin continue to rise at the end of the month or it will have a sudden drop?

yes this month, maybe 3 weeks only, bitcoin has always risen, sometimes slowly, sometimes by 50$ in 3 days but it always continuous rises and that is very nice

and no i don't think that it will drop very low because of that, price rises now because of halving, many people buys bitcoins now so that is reason why price rises now actually

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 03:37:23 PM

Bitcoin has been rising up this past few weeks and continue to rise, what do you think?
will bitcoin continue to rise at the end of the month or it will have a sudden drop?

I think thst this rise of bitcoin is effecr of bitcoin halving in this month. And i think it will continue to rise until the bitcoin halving will done and it suddenly drop and thats what i want in halving the drop of bitcoin price so that i can buy many bitcoin in low price and set to sell in high price. This is just effect of bitcoin halving but many ndbie investors will panic selling that cause dumping kf bitcoin price after halving.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 06:55:51 PM

Bitcoin may rise when the halving comes. But no one knows what will happen after that. There's a chance of a major crash, due to short traders dumping their coin holdings. There's a lot of speculation going on, and it is difficult to predict the future prices.

Im really hoping it doesnt come to the CRASH Sad I saw people say its gona stay there,its gona crash. I guess we will just have to wait and see Smiley
That is actually what I am really worried about. A crash after the halving because the price may be too high and for those who think that they'd make enough profit, they will dump their coins and all. But let us just hope it does not happen.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 07:20:20 PM

I think thst this rise of bitcoin is effecr of bitcoin halving in this month. And i think it will continue to rise until the bitcoin halving will done and it suddenly drop and thats what i want in halving the drop of bitcoin price so that i can buy many bitcoin in low price and set to sell in high price. This is just effect of bitcoin halving but many ndbie investors will panic selling that cause dumping kf bitcoin price after halving.

The block halving will happen next month somewhere around July 10-11. If you sell to buy back after the block halving at lower prices, then you'll surely have success as I also believe the price will drop heavily after the halving.
0day

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 07:34:57 PM

it is impossible that the price of bitcoin will drop down to lower value after halving, if you want to buy bitcoin for getting profit then it is the time buy now as much as you can as after halving you will not see that much price again which now is, and I think it will continue to rise for much longer time, as now a large number of people are familiar with it.

Hire me for your campaign management
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 08:51:34 PM

it is impossible that the price of bitcoin will drop down to lower value after halving, if you want to buy bitcoin for getting profit then it is the time buy now as much as you can as after halving you will not see that much price again which now is, and I think it will continue to rise for much longer time, as now a large number of people are familiar with it.

How is that impossible? It would not surprise me to see the price go upto 620 dollar before the halving and then when the halving has passed the price goes back to former resistant points @
450 or even worse 380.

If the halving is done, there's no reason to hold and expect a rise (this is how some holders think) so they start to cash out their bitcoins.
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 10:31:10 PM

I think the price increase will continue dude because you know halving not happened this year and halving not give effect to the bitcoin price yet, I'm sure prices will go up when halving come so stay patient for guys who want to sell bitcoin at a high price
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 03:30:57 AM

How is that impossible? It would not surprise me to see the price go upto 620 dollar before the halving and then when the halving has passed the price goes back to former resistant points @
450 or even worse 380.

If the halving is done, there's no reason to hold and expect a rise (this is how some holders think) so they start to cash out their bitcoins.

$621.20 just now, The price will raise more, But I'm not very sure that price goes back so low.
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 03:37:16 AM

I think the price increase will continue dude because you know halving not happened this year and halving not give effect to the bitcoin price yet, I'm sure prices will go up when halving come so stay patient for guys who want to sell bitcoin at a high price

Bitcoin is rising and that is because the value was for a long time stable so that must now change and that would be nice for the most people with Bitcoin.
But the bad thing is that you dont know what will happen with the value and that is the problem.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 04:06:17 AM

Another good day for bitcoin as the price just rise very strong, coming from a stable ups and downs on the past days, now the price is beginning to skyrocket, I can't believe what I am seeing, is this really due to the halving effect?
uname

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 04:27:41 AM

Another good day for bitcoin as the price just rise very strong, coming from a stable ups and downs on the past days, now the price is beginning to skyrocket, I can't believe what I am seeing, is this really due to the halving effect?
I think halving have not had any effect as halving not happened? bitcoin is purely because the demand continues to grow? I also do not believe that prices rose very high

Enotche

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 05:11:06 AM

I think halving have not had any effect as halving not happened? bitcoin is purely because the demand continues to grow? I also do not believe that prices rose very high

Previous price increase was due to the depreciation of the Chinese yuan. Investors withdraw their money and invest in Bitcoin.

China has always been the reason that the price of Bitcoin has gone up, and it goes since cryptocurrency began to gain momentum as the payment unit. In addition, today there are more than $ 30 trillion dollars in deposits of Chinese banks, which may at any time be withdrawn from the country under adverse conditions, but so far it is difficult to do. Even if only a portion of this money will be invested in Bitcoin, the price of this cryptocurrency will uncontrollably grow very long time.
pocarime32

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 05:25:19 AM

Holy shit, just saw the price of bitcoin and i'm shocked the price already at $626.00 because the last time i check it's still $602.00. The halving is real man, i must save my bitcoins now,
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 05:33:19 AM

Yes is a good day for bitcoin but not for me, i has sold all my bitcoin at cheap price and looks i can't buy it back before halving.

MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 05:35:37 AM

I think yes it will continue rising up to end of this month.Because of bitcoin halving,bitcoins is in demand thats why price is rising.Yes it is possible that it will drop price again like what happen last halving and went up again

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
OrangeII

Activity: 2114
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 05:45:22 AM

I think yes it will continue rising up to end of this month.Because of bitcoin halving,bitcoins is in demand thats why price is rising.Yes it is possible that it will drop price again like what happen last halving and went up again
you're right, most likely bitcoin prices will stop increasing at the end of the month, but I wish it was more, because of the price increase bitcoin is really taking us on a profit when we sell bitcoin that we hold for this

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 07:05:35 AM

bitcoin price will surely continue to grow a lot in the future because of the upcoming halving event

it is certain that the future of bitcoin prices will grow better, because it always takes a long time to see the highest price, and bitcoin prices fluctuate, so when it falls and is stable for too long, we should be more patient to wait any longer
But I think that demand and sell has a lot of effect of price and since before halving many people are buyers of bitcoin so its price may decrease after halving.
yeah it's one of my predictions, when before halving or near halving, certainly many people who buy bitcoin, so prices are rising very high, but after halving I do not know that the price will continue to rise or there will be a dump. but I hope it is stable and the people do not do dump.

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 07:54:18 AM

you're right, most likely bitcoin prices will stop increasing at the end of the month, but I wish it was more, because of the price increase bitcoin is really taking us on a profit when we sell bitcoin that we hold for this

Well we really dont know. It will depend on the buyers if there will still be a lot of buyers and demands are coming then it will continue to grow more. So before the halving it might get up a little more.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 08:06:24 AM

yes this month, maybe 3 weeks only, bitcoin has always risen, sometimes slowly, sometimes by 50$ in 3 days but it always continuous rises and that is very nice

and no i don't think that it will drop very low because of that, price rises now because of halving, many people buys bitcoins now so that is reason why price rises now actually

I think the pump usually happens on Friday to Sundays only. In the weekdays the price is always pretty stable. I don't know why, but I think right now there is definitely a pattern occuring.

But yeah, bitcoin is indeed continously rising and should be rising even further, before halving.
Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 08:36:13 AM

I think the pump usually happens on Friday to Sundays only. In the weekdays the price is always pretty stable. I don't know why, but I think right now there is definitely a pattern occuring.

But yeah, bitcoin is indeed continously rising and should be rising even further, before halving.

I notice that also men the big pump really happening for only weekdays as we can see today and for past day the bitcoin price relly stable maybe people are very bz for that day and they could buy more bitcoins in weekdays thats why we see an weekdays pump.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: