Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 04:28:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin continuous rising?  (Read 78121 times)
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 07:56:28 AM

I think the price increase will continue dude because you know halving not happened this year and halving not give effect to the bitcoin price yet, I'm sure prices will go up when halving come so stay patient for guys who want to sell bitcoin at a high price

Bitcoin is rising and that is because the value was for a long time stable so that must now change and that would be nice for the most people with Bitcoin.
But the bad thing is that you dont know what will happen with the value and that is the problem.
I do not think the bitcoin price will fall in any way now ! As its time to rise due to the more buying from new investors. It will go up to $800 I think and will make profit to all bitcoiners for their patience while holding Smiley Smiley
You see indeed that the price of Bitcoin is going to rise and that is really nice but it wont be that easy that you are going to have some profit.
Because waiting for a higher value can takes a longer time so you need have the patience for it to sell it on the right moment.
The price is steadily rising so we don't need to wait for a more higher value before we sell our bitcoins, if you haven't buy bitcoins yet I suggest you buy at the current price and that would be good for short term investment. As of now, we cannot tell what will be the price when it settles and I think the demand is increasing or there are just people trying to play with the price.
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 08:14:01 AM

I think the price increase will continue dude because you know halving not happened this year and halving not give effect to the bitcoin price yet, I'm sure prices will go up when halving come so stay patient for guys who want to sell bitcoin at a high price

Bitcoin is rising and that is because the value was for a long time stable so that must now change and that would be nice for the most people with Bitcoin.
But the bad thing is that you dont know what will happen with the value and that is the problem.
I do not think the bitcoin price will fall in any way now ! As its time to rise due to the more buying from new investors. It will go up to $800 I think and will make profit to all bitcoiners for their patience while holding Smiley Smiley
You see indeed that the price of Bitcoin is going to rise and that is really nice but it wont be that easy that you are going to have some profit.
Because waiting for a higher value can takes a longer time so you need have the patience for it to sell it on the right moment.
The price is steadily rising so we don't need to wait for a more higher value before we sell our bitcoins, if you haven't buy bitcoins yet I suggest you buy at the current price and that would be good for short term investment. As of now, we cannot tell what will be the price when it settles and I think the demand is increasing or there are just people trying to play with the price.

Price will increase for sure in coming days, so if you can afford to buy now then I think you should go for it as it will allow you to make good profits at halving.
CrazyLee1997

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 08:27:06 AM

I think NEW people are buying bitcoin and will be holding and there are less big whale holding bitcoin meaning bitcoin is more distributed when compared to 2013. I think this makes the bitcoin price less volatile with more chance on the upside as new investors are buying.
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 08:30:35 AM

I think NEW people are buying bitcoin and will be holding and there are less big whale holding bitcoin meaning bitcoin is more distributed when compared to 2013. I think this makes the bitcoin price less volatile with more chance on the upside as new investors are buying.

Till the demand of bitcoin is higher price will keep on increasing, and I don't think there will be a major dump in the price of bitcoin in coming days, price will be moving up till the halving.
pearl11

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 08:32:06 AM

If that the case then bitcoin will never stop increasing its price until halving will start, or it will only stop increasing when a group of big whales decided to dump all thier bitcoins
Masha Sha

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 08:40:15 AM

In 3hours I should wake up to go to work... I may gain 15min by not showering Embarrassed  Undecided
So time to go to sleep now!! Enjoy the action fellas!

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
btcltccoins

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 08:50:16 AM

Bitcoin has been rising up this past few weeks and continue to rise, what do you think?
will bitcoin continue to rise at the end of the month or it will have a sudden drop?
Only one thing behind the bitcoin that why bitcoin is going up very fast and that is halving. Halving is coming in this year, so bitcoin's price rising up, Halving is a first thing we should accept it. Secondly the price of bitcoin will continue, till the halving not come, and it will grow more even bitcoin price will be reached at $1000 to $1100. After the halving bitcoin will come down and it would be too much down, may be it will be come at $350, but that will be a time of after the halving.     
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 09:16:42 AM

In 3hours I should wake up to go to work... I may gain 15min by not showering Embarrassed  Undecided
Yeah we will enjoy, as of this moment the price is still rising and that is very good having a feeling that is so happy looking at your total bitcoins grow its value. The moment you wake up mate the price will already be $1,000 and you will see you are already in the moon.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 09:19:29 AM

Yeah we will enjoy, as of this moment the price is still rising and that is very good having a feeling that is so happy looking at your total bitcoins grow its value. The moment you wake up mate the price will already be $1,000 and you will see you are already in the moon.
I have been browsing the forum and looking at preev and coinbase for about 8 hours now. Just watching the price go up to $690 and then back down to $680. I just want it to get over $700. Sad
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 12:55:58 PM

Yes, but the problem is that many of people who are buying expect for increase and many of them will sell their bitcoin if they see price drop.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
lister storm

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 01:08:59 PM

Yes, but the problem is that many of people who are buying expect for increase and many of them will sell their bitcoin if they see price drop.
thats true, people only want the price to go up and never down, they like to make profit as much as possible out of it thus the price might be dumped easily too in the future

i think bitcoin will continue growing for a while right now but it will take some time to reach the new heights, i hope that by the halving we will see at least 4 digit numbers in price
gerXhonza

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 01:11:24 PM

thats true, people only want the price to go up and never down, they like to make profit as much as possible out of it thus the price might be dumped easily too in the future

i think bitcoin will continue growing for a while right now but it will take some time to reach the new heights, i hope that by the halving we will see at least 4 digit numbers in price

We may see major price dump after the halving, but till then it will keep on moving up, and if you cannot hold it long then you can sell now and make some quick profits.
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 02:46:23 PM

4 digits number is very amazing for bitcoin but it seems more probable right now compared to previous months.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
Dwelach

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 03:03:18 PM

There are allot of people who think that the price of the bitcoin is only rising but i dont think that is true. Off course there is sometimes a drop but he rises allot so you dont see it yet.
nururochac

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 03:55:46 PM

Yeah, new chinese investors are buying big amount of coins because of halving hype. We can consider them big whale too when combined as one.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 04:16:25 PM

4 digits number is very amazing for bitcoin but it seems more probable right now compared to previous months.

Yeah every user has the eagerness to see a 4digit price, this was not possible before months as the price have been stable around certain price for a long time. Now the increase is continuing without being stable in a specific number.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 04:23:53 PM

Yeah every user has the eagerness to see a 4digit price, this was not possible before months as the price have been stable around certain price for a long time. Now the increase is continuing without being stable in a specific number.

4 digit price will be achieved very soon now, as we are positively moving towards it, we just need to wait for next couple of days to see that magical price.
AsaroUk

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 06:16:39 PM

The bitcoin is gonna rise and rise for sure without any doubts because of the fact it has such a good future a head.
Its just a matter of time in my opinion.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 06:31:02 PM

The bitcoin is gonna rise and rise for sure without any doubts because of the fact it has such a good future a head.
We dont sure that bitcoin is under control by chinese according to a news i read yesterday.. we already see the price is increase to 700 value and this is because of chinese trading exchange but i am not agreed with the news.. no proof tht bitcoin is in demand in chinese market..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
nururochac

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 06:47:23 PM

We dont sure that bitcoin is under control by chinese according to a news i read yesterday.. we already see the price is increase to 700 value and this is because of chinese trading exchange but i am not agreed with the news.. no proof tht bitcoin is in demand in chinese market..
This is what I saw for coindesk
http://www.coindesk.com/china-drive-bitcoins-price-2016-highs/
I dont know if the article is a good reference but the it is somehow has a point.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: