Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:54:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dynamic Identity Numeric Representation (DINR)  (Read 2994 times)
remotemass (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1117
Merit: 1016

ASMR El Salvador

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2013, 07:20:53 AM

Dynamic Identity Numeric Representation (DINR)

I have just realised what seems a good way of giving each person a dynamic number that seems optimal for representing someone identity with a number, to be more precise with a vector of 10 ordered pairs.

As I explained in my article: "Earth Cubic Spacetimestamp (ECS)", https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=141141.0
you can use 22 digits to specify any geolocation on Earth, using cubes with 1 meter edge. 21 million cubed gives us: 9261 000 000 000 000 000 000 cubes.

Now if you register the cube you are on every second, making a dynamic list of them, updated whenever possible, you can use the analysis of the space geolocations, given by the cube numbers made of 22 digits,
and get DINR: [(1,%),(2,%),(3,%),(4,%),(5,%),(6,%),(7,%),(8,%),(9,%),(0,%)]

That is, the vector will always be, for the maximum number ECS cubes numbers you can consider reliable to have in your register to generate the updated DINR, the most precise and exact percentage possible for the frequency of each of the algarisms in that list of ECS cubes numbers.

I'm not sure how many decimals for the percentages would be a reasonable to have, but I think a good few of them would do.

It should fit an ID card with Liquid Crystal Displays, IMO. And ensure the ID's would be unique, except very rare exceptions like two people living in the same body, or something.

The good thing about it is that you don't need to divulgate the list of ECS to others and still this simple representation is the most accurate uniqueness of them, in a particularly compact format.

Also it paves the way to a new paradigm of very anonymous and dynamic way of representing our ID in time, as you can always had a timestamp to it and add an extra percentage parameter to tell how much percent of your life does it pertain with.

{ Imagine a sequence of bits generated from the first decimal place of the square roots of whole integers that are irrational numbers. If the decimal falls between 0 and 5, it's considered bit 0, and if it falls between 5 and 10, it's considered bit 1. This sequence from a simple integer count of contiguous irrationals and their logical decimal expansion of the first decimal place is called the 'main irrational stream.' Our goal is to design a physical and optical computing system system that can detect when this stream starts matching a specific pattern of a given size of bits. bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=166760.0 } Satoshi did use a friend class in C++ and put a comment on the code saying: "This is why people hate C++".

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bg002h
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1463
Merit: 1047

I outlived my lifetime membership:)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2013, 08:13:28 AM

If I understand correctly, one's ID number is derived from their location history. This should be unique as no two people travel the same places simultaneously...even people holding hands or driving in the same car don't share the exact same path.

More simply though, no two people ever share the same space at the same time (with exceedingly rare biological exception). I suppose since there is no way to pinpoint location with great precision, having multiple rough estimates of position over a period of time is used to resolve ambiguities. I think my iPhone does this Smiley

Hardforks aren't that hard. It’s getting others to use them that's hard.
1GCDzqmX2Cf513E8NeThNHxiYEivU1Chhe
remotemass (OP)
Legendary

ASMR El Salvador

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2013, 08:53:59 AM
Last edit: February 16, 2013, 09:07:36 AM by remotemass

Yes, and it works even if you miss some of those geolocations, how much information is missing is expressed in one of the percentage parameter from the number of ECS registered devided by the number of ECS you should have by then since beginning of recording such data.
Governments could use taxes and other measures to make people have their ID vector as much accurate as possible.
For instance, if your register showed great contradictions you could incur in severe penalties.
Generally you would have to pay for gaps and contradictions in the register, according to the laws in force.

Definitely smartphone apps could be used to accomplish the records and calculate the vectors.

More over it is possible to map these vectors to a set of integers with the exact cardinality of the number of population, and we can even include cats, dogs, birds, etc.
It would be a dynamic number, but an integer, someone would be No.1, other No.2, ... etc ... up to the billions.

{ Imagine a sequence of bits generated from the first decimal place of the square roots of whole integers that are irrational numbers. If the decimal falls between 0 and 5, it's considered bit 0, and if it falls between 5 and 10, it's considered bit 1. This sequence from a simple integer count of contiguous irrationals and their logical decimal expansion of the first decimal place is called the 'main irrational stream.' Our goal is to design a physical and optical computing system system that can detect when this stream starts matching a specific pattern of a given size of bits. bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=166760.0 } Satoshi did use a friend class in C++ and put a comment on the code saying: "This is why people hate C++".
Mike Hearn
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1129

View Profile
February 16, 2013, 11:56:41 AM

Most of your co-ordinate space is spent representing rocks buried under the surface or liquid magma? That's not very efficient. You can represent points with ~1cm accuracy in a 64 bit number using a  Hilbert space filling curve.
hazek
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 16, 2013, 05:16:21 PM

I was unaware that getting a unique digital ID number ever was a problem.. Isn't the real problem that anyone can get as many of those as they want?

My personality type: INTJ - please forgive my weaknesses (Not naturally in tune with others feelings; may be insensitive at times, tend to respond to conflict with logic and reason, tend to believe I'm always right)

If however you enjoyed my post: 15j781DjuJeVsZgYbDVt2NZsGrWKRWFHpp
remotemass (OP)
Legendary

ASMR El Salvador

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2013, 06:40:54 PM

In this way you can, for instance, start building a database in each continent and then join them, and there will be no conflicts.
You just have to map again the set of all vectors.

Geolocations in the interior of Earth, may prove to be useful in the future and even at present in many sciences and areas of knowledge.
For instance, to tell the estimated origin of an earthkake. It can be useful for dowsing, also. It can certainly be more useful than what it seems at first glance.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: