Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:07:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] X11 ASIC miner  (Read 506 times)
Rabinovitch (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076

BTCLife.global participant

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 01:50:02 AM

Hi all!

I want to buy a X11 asic (iBeLink, Pinidea...).

Please make me your offers if you are ready to ship the miner to Russia.

Ecrow is a must (I prefer Monbux's free escrow service: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=631008.0).

From Siberia with love! Hosting by Rabinovitch!
Fundraising for BOINC Farm
Пpoфeccиoнaльнo зaнимaюcь paзвёpтывaниeм фepм (ASIC, GPU, BURST, STORJ, Filecoin), oбopyдoвaниeм пoмeщeний для мaйнингa.
Rabinovitch (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076

BTCLife.global participant

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 04:43:11 AM

I would also like to buy 1 or 2 Baikal miners for the fair price $440-450. Resellers here in Russia offers it for $1000. That's not my price. I just don't want to let them make such profit at my expense.

From Siberia with love! Hosting by Rabinovitch!
Fundraising for BOINC Farm
Пpoфeccиoнaльнo зaнимaюcь paзвёpтывaниeм фepм (ASIC, GPU, BURST, STORJ, Filecoin), oбopyдoвaниeм пoмeщeний для мaйнингa.
truckerJoe

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

your people

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 05:54:34 AM

I would also like to buy 1 or 2 Baikal miners for the fair price $440-450. Resellers here in Russia offers it for $1000. That's not my price. I just don't want to let them make such profit at my expense.

Thats why we have to promote miners to serious hardware manufacturers. All of the current corporations are startups and their business model is a fraud.
We need miners @ 250$/unit at current characteristics in order for the market to thrive.

And units shoulf be scalable. They should create miners similar to blade servers - an enclosure (fully equipped with PSU and plannar (with own firmware) and compute nodes (blades).

its not a matter of if
its a matter of when
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: