Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:06:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin halving  (Read 7506 times)
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 10:09:58 AM

Actually now halving is coming so in this reason bitcoin's price is increasing, after 2 or 3 months, halving is coming and it is very profitable way, mostly people save their bitcoins because of increasing price and in this situation halving has a great part. actually i am still waiting for halving and i like it.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 10:13:18 AM

Actually now halving is coming so in this reason bitcoin's price is increasing, after 2 or 3 months, halving is coming and it is very profitable way, mostly people save their bitcoins because of increasing price and in this situation halving has a great part. actually i am still waiting for halving and i like it.

We have already started to feel the halving effect, look at the price now, its going higher and higher and it will reach to the top when we reach to halving.
LASERminer

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 10:39:32 AM

Just another sig spam clones thread, and even hero got hooked...
Sniper44

Activity: 714
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 10:48:09 AM

We have already started to feel the halving effect, look at the price now, its going higher and higher and it will reach to the top when we reach to halving.

yeah but i think this is only a very small part of the huge effect that halving can have on the price. this little rise is nothing compared to the big rise that i have in mind based on the big rally that can come with it.

to the moon with bitcoin...
Batelk

Activity: 216

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 06:23:53 AM

yeah but i think this is only a very small part of the huge effect that halving can have on the price. this little rise is nothing compared to the big rise that i have in mind based on the big rally that can come with it.

The big rally will come after the block size increase. This debate has suppressed the price for the last 6 months.

ZenCash Conducting Private Transactions Worldwide Completely
Discord -------- ANN Thread -------- Blog -------- Telegram  --------  Forum -------- Twitter
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
afriezalie

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 07:00:45 AM

Yeah I think halving will bring a good movement on the bitcoin market. I'm sure most bitcoin users are happy to hear about halving news and then they will buy bitcoin to invest it for a long term, also halving news will make people more interested to use bitcoin. In my opinion, bitcoin will still be mined because it's price will increase and won't effect the miners.
ning_chang

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 09:21:58 AM

Yeah I think halving will bring a good movement on the bitcoin market. I'm sure most bitcoin users are happy to hear about halving news and then they will buy bitcoin to invest it for a long term, also halving news will make people more interested to use bitcoin. In my opinion, bitcoin will still be mined because it's price will increase and won't effect the miners.
Yeah thats true, I see every one here are saving up for upcomming bitcoin halving. Its only 30 days left and i save up 0.05 only in my wallet, im saving up more to get 0.3 this month
Darwin02

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 10:54:29 AM

Do you guys think the law of Supply and Demand has a great effect with the halving? Or its a different thing, what if because of the halving, less miners would be interested and hence less supply of bitcoin, making people less interested. I'm just stating what I think, how about you?
It is really big impact particularly if the  demand increase and the minning of BITCON divided, the impact it will go rise more or else I'm wrong.  Grin

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
.TOKEN SALE. Apr 16 2018
      .DAICO.      May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
greatr

Activity: 447

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 11:18:51 AM

bitcoin halving will surely have a huge impact on the price, i hope it will be positive and i will earn money
Nouelle-Hunter

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 02:00:10 PM

ahmm I think supply and demand has a great factor why btc increases . Its like buying stocks that is ow I vission btc but after all we dont know what are the factors considered by the admin for the price hike or low

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
useless4

Activity: 389

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 02:28:02 PM

i hope that bitcoin price will rise a lot in the near future because of the upcoming halving, this would surely attract a lot of people to bitcoin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Natilam

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 02:33:29 PM

i hope that bitcoin price will rise a lot in the near future because of the upcoming halving, this would surely attract a lot of people to bitcoin

The more people are attracted to the bitcoin, the higher the price will be if more people use the bitcoin.
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 02:36:46 PM

of course hikes will occur upon halving. as fewer supply bitcoin, will affect the amount of bitcoin on the market. and bitcoin will really become a powerful force.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
gerXhonza

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 02:37:04 PM

That's true, present prise rise has drawn attention of many people towards it, and now they have started to show their interest in investing into it, which is a good sign for bitcoin community.
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 02:37:33 PM

bitcoin halving will surely have a huge impact on the price, i hope it will be positive and i will earn money

It is indeed very true  Grin, this is similar to previous years. Each halving the price definitely Bitcoin's getting high and everyone could benefit. This is the most exciting and beneficial for us. This might last only a short time, so don't waste this opportunity
Aceanyth

Activity: 119

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 11:06:07 PM

Halving is coming soon and that can be nice for us because the price is already rising of Bitcoin so that would be nice for people who are holding it right now so that is really nice.
But you have to know that you are for sure that the value will rise and that is the bad thing of Bitcoin so you just have to wait and see for what will happen later in the future.
Iceborn

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 08:09:59 AM

I am waiting for the halving to happen, what do you guys think that is going to happen after the halving with the price. Will it go up, will it go down or will it be stable?
mishra1994u

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 08:16:20 AM

Do you think this kind of threads will have an effect on bitcoin? I have seen a bunch of same thread created over and over again daily. Just wait for halving to happen and see how things will work out.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 08:35:43 AM

Do you think this kind of threads will have an effect on bitcoin? I have seen a bunch of same thread created over and over again daily. Just wait for halving to happen and see how things will work out.

No the amount of these threads have no influence on the price. In essence the price currently is determined by supply and demand. And a group of whales.
The halving price is already set in if you ask me.
Dakron

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 08:37:58 AM

yeah i also notice this topic are very spammy thats why the reply and the opinion was already the same and this will not help for the price of bitcoin. waiting in halving is the best.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: