Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:40:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Custom Built Aeroponic and Hydroponic Systems  (Read 1950 times)
versatileaero (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2011, 09:03:53 AM
Last edit: June 10, 2011, 09:24:54 AM by versatileaero

Hello!

I have a great deal of experience building and maintaining my own hand built aeroponic systems. I would like to offer my experience and services to you in exchange for bitcoins. I am able to build small cloning systems all the way up to full size multiple site aeroponic systems to suit your full grow. The price of any given system is based on your custom order.

I am confident that I will be able to build a system that will meet your needs at roughly half the cost and double the value of similarly built brand name systems. Additionally, since your system will be custom built specifically for you, it will be optimized for your grow space and your yield will increase as a result.

Here is a link to a photo album of my most recently built aeroponic system.

Systems And Services Offered:
  • Cloning Systems (Aero / Bubbler)
  • Mothering Pots (Aero / Bubbler)
  • DWC (Deep Water Culture) Systems
  • Aeroponic Systems
  • Larger Scale Aeroponic Tables
  • Other Systems By Request
  • Advice and Information on Extended Maintenance

Feel free to get in contact with me via private message for more information. Thank you for your interest!
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
versatileaero (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2011, 07:20:24 AM
Last edit: June 11, 2011, 07:35:18 AM by versatileaero

Updated with pictures!

Thanks for your questions!