Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:57:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I want your fuckn cash  (Read 1368 times)
morepounds (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 05:49:54 AM
Last edit: April 26, 2016, 05:44:21 AM by morepounds

Send me your fuckn btc to this fuckn adress
Note this is not begging. This is an authoritative order.
This is not a loan so don't ask me for collateral.
Also I won give you any ID

19FTJh6LLGzgL5XFDde3txNbs4NEKcJpEh
Atomicat
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 05:52:54 AM

You need to offer a collateral if you want someone to fulfill this loan.
Read this loan before requesting a loan: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0

You might get a few negatives too if you don't close this topic.
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 06:11:32 AM

A proof of identity is no way to secure a lan. You need to provide collateral here. If you can't try lending sites like btcjam, btcpop, bitbond and loanbase. You can get loan here with proof of identifications. Just close this thread because you will not get any here.
Atomicat
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 06:23:45 AM

A proof of identity is no way to secure a lan. You need to provide collateral here. If you can't try lending sites like btcjam, btcpop, bitbond and loanbase. You can get loan here with proof of identifications. Just close this thread because you will not get any here.
A proof of identification does not mean anything because nothing forces you to repay the loan.

Still, You would need a good credit rating to get a loan from the mentioned sites.
morepounds (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 06:29:06 AM

Read this loan before requesting a loan: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0

I said the person can state his rules. The rules might be only give you this amount if you have a collateral to give back.
I never put a collateral because the interested person might be very far from me. For example with if the person that wants to give a loan is in a different country.
As for getting negatives.  Dosnt make sense for someone to just give you a negative feedback without having proves to do so.
Well anyone interested to assist should send me a message. This is serious.
Atomicat
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 06:39:57 AM

I said the person can state his rules. The rules might be only give you this amount if you have a collateral to give back.
I never put a collateral because the interested person might be very far from me. For example with if the person that wants to give a loan is in a different country.
As for getting negatives.  Dosnt make sense for someone to just give you a negative feedback without having proves to do so.
Well, A newbie without trust asking for 1-2 BTC loan looks shady to me.

If you have a collateral why not mention it in the thread?
KenR

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 06:44:11 AM

You can get loan here with proof of identifications. Just close this thread because you will not get any here.
Both statements are contradicting each other.That would confuse the shit out of OP.You're telling him he will get loan here because he won't get loan here LOL.It's called Oxymoron's in English.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
morepounds (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 06:49:47 AM

Well, A newbie without trust asking for 1-2 BTC loan looks shady to me.

If you have a collateral why not mention it in the thread?
Dude I didn't post this thread to start a normal debate.
Nothing wrong with me asking for a loan "newbie or oldbie"
Am new to a site doesnt mean am new to the bitcoin community.
Please kindly allow someone that's serious to ask me real questions
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3084

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 07:45:52 AM

Yes it does.  You are trying to steal money from our community with as little work as possible.  This gets red flagged.

The fact you knew what negative trust is means you are probably an alt account of a scammer.  Quickseller likes to make alts and scam.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
leps

Activity: 918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 07:51:13 AM

you should read topics like this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0 if you are "new" here before asking loans out of blue Smiley
Atomicat
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 08:31:57 AM

Yes it does.  You are trying to steal money from our community with as little work as possible.  This gets red flagged.

The fact you knew what negative trust is means you are probably an alt account of a scammer.  Quickseller likes to make alts and scam.
AFAIK, Quickseller has only done bogus escrow(which is very shady).

Is there any evidence about Quickseller using his alts to scam?
morepounds (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 09:25:10 AM

Fat fool. You are a total douche. You have no community. I might be asking for btc loan but I have btcss that will feed your generation. 
I was only asking for a loan because my localbitcoins.com account will be inaccessible for a while cos I lost my 2 factor authentication code. Next time do some findings before coming to talk shit. Maybe you should first find out about my accounts on Rollin primedice and betking to see now much I have and why I am posting for a loan before talking like a moron. Also don't try scamming me in the pretense of giving me a loan. I don't know if saying fuck you os allowed here buy I must say FUCK YOU
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 4435

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 11:05:59 AM

Fat fool. You are a total douche. You have no community. I might be asking for btc loan but I have btcss that will feed your generation. 
I was only asking for a loan because my localbitcoins.com account will be inaccessible for a while cos I lost my 2 factor authentication code. Next time do some findings before coming to talk shit. Maybe you should first find out about my accounts on Rollin primedice and betking to see now much I have and why I am posting for a loan before talking like a moron. Also don't try scamming me in the pretense of giving me a loan. I don't know if saying fuck you os allowed here buy I must say FUCK YOU

If you have money on any of those websites you mentioned youd be a moron to ask for a loan since you can wd from them to a wallet n problem solved. Youre obv full of shit n looking to scam

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
morepounds (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 11:26:21 AM

If you have money on any of those websites you mentioned youd be a moron to ask for a loan since you can wd from them to a wallet n problem solved. Youre obv full of shit n looking to scam
You are an idiot not to be able to read shit first before talking shit.
I said I need a 2 factor authentification code to transfer funds. Since I misplaced mine and have to wait for a few weeks to get a new 2 factor authentication code. And till then I won't be able to transfer.  Idiots like you should learn to read before ranting
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 11:27:26 AM

Yes it does.  You are trying to steal money from our community with as little work as possible.  This gets red flagged.

The fact you knew what negative trust is means you are probably an alt account of a scammer.  Quickseller likes to make alts and scam.

Absolutely no evidence whatsoever that QS has scammed. He has only escrowed for himself, which although risky and untrustworthy, did not end in a scam, which in my eyes raises his reputation.

I was only asking for a loan because my localbitcoins.com account will be inaccessible for a while cos I lost my 2 factor authentication code.

Contact support fucktard.

You say you have money in primedice/Rollin? Use that.  Why do you need money do desperately, anyway?

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
morepounds (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 12:22:05 PM

Yes it does.  You are trying to steal money from our community with as little work as possible.  This gets red flagged.

The fact you knew what negative trust is means you are probably an alt account of a scammer.  Quickseller likes to make alts and scam.

Absolutely no evidence whatsoever that QS has scammed. He has only escrowed for himself, which although risky and untrustworthy, did not end in a scam, which in my eyes raises his reputation.

I was only asking for a loan because my localbitcoins.com account will be inaccessible for a while cos I lost my 2 factor authentication code.

You say you have money in primedice/Rollin? Use that.  Why do you need money do desperately, anyway?
Another idiot that knows nothing about how localbitcoins.com  works talking shit. If you know a little about localbitcoins you will know that that's a strict rule about loosing your 2 factor authentication code .
MORON, IT CAN'T BE RETRIEVED TILL AFTER A FEW WEEKS

As regards having cash in pd. Do you know what the word withdrawal is . You idiot
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 12:27:08 PM

You say you have money in primedice/Rollin? Use that.  Why do you need money do desperately, anyway?
Another idiot that knows nothing about how localbitcoins.com  works talking shit. If you know a little about localbitcoins you will know that that's a strict rule about loosing your 2 factor authentication code .
MORON, IT CAN'T BE RETRIEVED TILL AFTER A FEW WEEKS

This happens with bought accounts quite often.  Roll Eyes

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
morepounds (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 12:34:48 PM

Why will.someone be buying an account. That account buying shit dosnt make sense. Why buy an account when you can create one in mins
morepounds (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 05:44:58 AM

So do what the post says fuckers
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3084

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2016, 05:52:11 AM

So do what the post says fuckers

Sorry buddy.  Lack of responses means your trolling has run it's course.  Better luck on the next account.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: