Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:47:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: THE ULTIMATE METHOD TO GET INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS/LIKES - CHECK THIS OUT QUICK!!!!!  (Read 299 times)
RogerHash (OP)

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 07:29:03 AM

Hey folks, I just found another site which you can get up to 10K followers on instagram

How?

2. Fill up the form

3. Click "Submit"
4. Click "Verify"
5. Once you've completed the verification you should receive the followers that can take up to 24-72 hours.

Thanks for reading
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 07:36:57 AM

May i know are these followers real or fake(with real profile photos), i think it doesn't worth growing an instagram account with fake followers because the post you make will not get any comment or like.
RogerHash (OP)

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 05:40:43 AM

May i know are these followers real or fake(with real profile photos), i think it doesn't worth growing an instagram account with fake followers because the post you make will not get any comment or like.

It's real followers, You just need to complete the verification in order to be sent to your instagram account Cheesy!
BTC_Police

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 01:24:28 PM

WTF Take your PPD/Survey Shit somewhere Else dude.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: