Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:24:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: where can i invest my 1btc?  (Read 33419 times)
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 07:10:24 PM

Ccloud mining ,,trading and buy altcoins, is the only safest way where you can invest you 1 btc.
But some will suggest to you that  just hold your bitcoins for halving.
Yes you can do tradings in yobit or I think in my opinion its not a good time to invest your coins. Just hold them with you for few months and sell them hope you will get profit but avoid gambling totally for ever.
yenxz

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 11:17:05 PM

My suggestion is trading. In trading you can make big profit and you can grow your 1 btc faster. Is easy to learn trading you can attend seminar or self study.
its all depend on OP knowledge about trading,if he really familiar with trading,he will make good profit,but if he doesn't have experience with trading,i will not suggest him to trading,its only put risk on your 1BTC.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 04:35:09 AM

Unless you are ballsy, keep the funds in bitcoin. You could in fact invest in a gambling site, but to make profit you'll have to invest for multiple months, which also increases your chances of not losing funds.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 05:49:57 AM

Unless you are ballsy, keep the funds in bitcoin. You could in fact invest in a gambling site, but to make profit you'll have to invest for multiple months, which also increases your chances of not losing funds.

investing does require a longer time, and invest a few months, it does not guarantee that it could increase your chance to not lose money. let alone invest in gambling it is really risky, even in the short term you can lose.
Nouelle-Hunter

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 06:49:48 AM

If you have that  amount in btc you have many choices.You can start investing on cloudmining the safest way of investing your money in,on trading this investment will need much time and focus because youre the one who is makin profit or hyip and gambling

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
Mvaporis1961

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 10:49:05 AM

i suggest you to keep your bitcoin and wait at least until the halving,this is by far the best option atm.
But if you still want to invest/spending it i think that you should try trading,ofc profit is not guaranteed but it is less risky than other "investments".

Yeah holding it for incoming bitcoin halving event is a good choice and i also like putting it on trading if i want to grow my bitcoin at least 150% of my current amount.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 01:20:40 PM

If you have that  amount in btc you have many choices.You can start investing on cloudmining the safest way of investing your money in,on trading this investment will need much time and focus because youre the one who is makin profit or hyip and gambling

Are you kidding? Cloud mining sites are 100% scams. They are just using the money of the previous investors to pay the new investors. Investing in cloud mining is like throwing away your money in the ocean and expect for it to come back after a period of time.

Seriously, cloud mining is just for newbies who are too lazy to do some actual work. They want somebody to work for them. they want to put their money into something and get profit. Oh well, that's why most newbies get tricked by HYIP sites. Roll Eyes

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 12:22:58 AM

Ccloud mining ,,trading and buy altcoins, is the only safest way where you can invest you 1 btc.
But some will suggest to you that  just hold your bitcoins for halving.

altcoins trading was very good, I highly recommend. but cloud mining better not. the risk is too high, especially when using the system Ponzi scheme, and also quite a long time to ROI

Well that is the most trusted way of investing your 1 bitcoin. Is you are going to invest for alt coin and you are going to trade it.
Instead of investing it to scamming sites, better to trade it for alt coin and possibility of earning with alt coin is also high.
For now yeah your right but the reality if you trade your bitcoin in altcoin its risky if you have no knowledge to trade its very difficult to make a profit with your bitcoins so i don't recommend it to newbie.. better to find other way to increase the amount..
newbie can do it all by using a small amount of capital, and this could be an experience for them. because when learning still a newbie it would be better in the future.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
BitsandBites

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 07:24:31 AM

There are allot of people who are investing with bitcoins these days but what i can tell you is that if you want to invest into something i would recommended you to put allot more into it than just one bitcoin you know.
pearnapple

Activity: 504

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 07:57:08 AM

suggest trusted site . thanks

i would simply keep that bitcoin in my wallet because very simple reason, halving in 3 weeks, so i would get more money if i would sell it after halving than now, or if i would invest

but i don't really like investing to other sites because they are usually very risky, most risky ones are gambling sites and loaning sites of course, many people lost lots of money there

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Sandroxa

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 09:03:29 AM

Investing will be now not the best thing that you can do and that is because the value of Bitcoin is now rising slowly so that is really nice for people who are now holding it.
But you have to know that the chance is now really high that you can earn some more money with it in the future.
Dwelach

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 02:43:04 PM

There are allot of places where you can invest your 1 bitcoin and as you know the price of the bitcoin is really high right now so you can invest allot of money.
DavidoAlto

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 02:43:05 PM

There are allot of places where you can invest just 1 coin but i dont think just one coin is enough to invest into big companys maybe try a smaller upcoming one.
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 05:01:56 PM

I did not find the site safe and good investment, so it's better for you to learn about the trade, or maybe just holding up halving occurs.

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

Headshotsepp

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 05:06:48 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2016, 02:35:42 PM by Headshotsepp

i have invest 400 dollar into hashocean.com for two weeks ago, i got payed every day since now looks all fine.
DavidoAlto

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 08:27:27 AM

There are allot of places wheere you can invest your bitcoin and it is not that there are only scammers but there are raely companys where you can invest but take the right one and take some bitcoins with you not just one
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 08:42:27 AM

i have invest 400 dollar into https://hashocean.com/signup/?rid=537009 for two weeks ago, i got payed every day since now looks all fine.

Well posting referral link here in the forum is not allowed, edit your post before a mod sees your post.
And it is not a good thing to invest your money with cloud mining, it is just also a way to scam people.
Don't ever trust there.

Vires in Numeris
InsideBjorn

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 09:05:22 AM

There are allot of paces where you can invest the bitcoins but i dont think you have just enough with one bitcoin you know so if you want to get more out of your invest you need to invest more.
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 09:10:22 AM

There are allot of paces where you can invest the bitcoins but i dont think you have just enough with one bitcoin you know so if you want to get more out of your invest you need to invest more.

I guess 1 btc is already enough for investing in trading of alt coins, as long as you are going to monitor that daily and you can see the fluctuation
of the price of the coins that you are going to buy. For sure you can get profit from it if you see the price of your coins goes up.

Vires in Numeris
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 03:14:28 PM

I guess 1 btc is already enough for investing in trading of alt coins, as long as you are going to monitor that daily and you can see the fluctuation
of the price of the coins that you are going to buy. For sure you can get profit from it if you see the price of your coins goes up.

yeah 1 BTC would be better if you choose to put on a trade altcoins, and also you can get a profit in a short time, if you are skilled enough, you can earn a profit  1 BTC in less than one week.

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: