Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:35:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Search Engine Optimization (SEO) services  (Read 1255 times)
alexandre (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2011, 09:10:46 AM
Last edit: June 10, 2011, 09:46:42 AM by alexandre

I'm interested in selling my services as an SEO consultant. I've been involved in the field of SEO for 5 years now and have worked for some really big name websites. If you are interested in a list of a few of the clients I've worked for, send me a PM.

Search Engine Optimization involves many components. My main focus is on website architecture. What I'll do for you is perform a complete analysis of your website and identify problems that are roadblocks to allowing search engines to crawl, index, and rank your pages as effectively as possible. You'll receive a report complete with screenshots and a set of actionable items that you can fix in order to improve keyword authority, crawl rates, and so forth. We'll set up a time when I can get on a call with you and take up to an hour to discuss the report and provide any recommendations and assistance you may need. Most clients have no idea how many architecture problems their site has before receiving one of these reports.

When working in dollars, these reports usually run $1000 each for a client. Because I'm new to this site and am looking to build a solid reputation, I'm willing to greatly reduce my rate for the first 5 people who hire me. I'm willing to run a full report for just $290 worth of Bitcoins for the first client and $450 worth for the next 4. Thereafter, all reports will run at a rate of $800 worth of Bitcoins for business websites. Smaller websites of a personal nature may get a discount--shoot me a PM if you're interested.

My payment schedule is as follows: 1/3 up front as a deposit. After I receive the deposit, I'll immediately begin generating a report that *only* focuses on problems with the homepage. Upon delivery of this report, I expect the next 1/3. Upon receipt of the second payment, I'll run the larger report which focuses on site-wide architectural issues. Upon delivery, the final 1/3 is due. After payment of the final 1/3, we'll run through each of the actionable items and decide whose responsibility each one is. For instance, for liability reasons I will not fix any issues with your code, but I am willing to provide specific recommendations for URL structure, metadata, and other fixes as may be required.

If you are satisfied with my work, please leave me a positive recommendation in this thread and rate me on the Bitcoin OTC web of trust.

Just as a final clarification, the first customer only needs to pay a $96.67 deposit (that's currently 3.33 BTC or less than 10% of what I charge clients in real life) before receiving the initial report. Send me a PM or post here if you have any questions.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
alexandre (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2011, 04:04:35 AM

bump
alexandre (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2011, 07:57:58 AM

You can now view my web of trust ratings: http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=alexandreseo&sign=ANY&type=RECV
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: