Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 09:59:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] I need a Sr Member or Hero or Legendary account  (Read 477 times)
CoinSiteDesigner (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 02:23:35 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2016, 11:25:23 AM by CoinSiteDesigner

As the title says, I'm looking for a Sr Member or Hero or Legendary account.

* No negative trust.
* Minimum post quality should be "fair" on => http://www.bctalkaccountpricer.info

Name your price.

Update: Make sure the price is low, I'm not spending 0.3 or 0.7 on buying an account. I will not gonna go higher than the estimated price on  => http://www.bctalkaccountpricer.info
BitBerau

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 02:26:03 PM

I have a hero account I might want to sell but I lost the password for it. It is logged in by the password saved in the browser. is there a way to recover the password for this account. If so then I would be interested in selling it. Neutral trust.
Note_spark

Activity: 136

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 02:27:33 PM

I think you are in the wrong section, Go to Digital goods section. Wink

I have a hero account I might want to sell but I lost the password for it. It is logged in by the password saved in the browser. is there a way to recover the password for this account. If so then I would be interested in selling it. Neutral trust.

You can recover it if you have staked address and you can sign a message.

CoinSiteDesigner (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 02:30:07 PM

I think you are in the wrong section, Go to Digital goods section. Wink

Oh, I'm so sorry, I didn't knew where to post.

I'll report and request mods to change it to that section. Thank you for letting me know. Smiley

Yes, please follow what @Note_spark has said and let me know when you recover the account.
idev

Activity: 859
Merit: 1004

BTC OG and designer of the BitcoinMarket.com logo

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 05:47:45 PM

If you saved it in Firefox simply do:
Code:
Preferences > Security > click on "Saved Logins" button and enter bitcointalk in the text field
BitBerau

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 06:00:03 PM

Code:
Preferences > Security > click on "Saved Logins" button and enter bitcointalk in the text field
Thanks for this info but unforuntunely the hero account was logged into using internet explorer. Have a situation for that?
Thanks in advance if you do.
idev

Activity: 859
Merit: 1004

BTC OG and designer of the BitcoinMarket.com logo

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 06:16:09 PM

Code:
Thanks for this info but unforuntunely the hero account was logged into using internet explorer. Have a situation for that?
Can't help you with IE but you could always use Google to find the solution.
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 06:00:42 AM

Code:

Control Panel > Credential Manager > Web Credentials

Look for "bitcointalk" and then expand that section. Click on the "Show Password" link.

http://www.eightforums.com/tutorials/35519-internet-explorer-11-stored-passwords-view-remove.html

Internet Explorer... *shudders*
BitBerau

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 03:33:27 PM

Code:
--snipped--
Thanks but did it within firefox which actually was better than dealing with the IE settings.

Have the account ready for you.

It has excellent post quality according to the website you provided.
And has over 14+ positive trusts ratings.
Will pm you the price since it is way under your price range that you stated.
CoinSiteDesigner (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 03:52:28 AM

Thanks but did it within firefox which actually was better than dealing with the IE settings.

Have the account ready for you.

It has excellent post quality according to the website you provided.
And has over 14+ positive trusts ratings.
Will pm you the price since it is way under your price range that you stated.

I'm really very sorry bro, I'm not going higher than the estimated price. I know it might or might not be the right price, but as a buyer, I only want to buy between a certain price range.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: