Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:04:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how many coke cans you can buy with one dollar in your country?  (Read 2830 times)
LigwagGanern

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:36:08 PM

how many coke cans you can buy with one dollar in your country?
I want to know the buying power for the dollar in different countries.

In Egypt, one can buy 3 cans (350ml) of coke for one dollar approximately

Here in my country I can buy 2 coke cans in 1 US Dollar. But you need to convert it the fiat money here in my country because some of store here are not accepting dollar for payment. Like bitcoin,  if you want to use bitcoin you need to convert it into fiat money not all of store are accepting bitcoin but there some.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
isidrorex

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:05:19 PM

Here in the Philippines, I can buy Two(2) Cans of Coke for One Dollar. Since the Peso-US Dollar Exchange rate is  52 pesos + 1 Dollar right now as I check on it. I love coke, I love the Philippines and I love cryptocurrency.
roomboy85

Activity: 151

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:40:06 PM

In my country i can buy 2 to 3 cans of coke in one dollar but it depends on the place where you buy this coke in can, sometimes price is high and sometime low its like bitcoin volatility☺
RudeeTam

Activity: 299
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:54:24 PM

I'm speaking on the cheapest here since prices in groceries or stores are quite different. But you can buy as much as 2 cans for one dollar with change. Currently, our currency is also going down against the dollar so soon there will be no change left.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:04:01 PM

in my country dollar is quite valuable yes I can buy two to three bottles for a dollar, but in fact in my country dollars are rarely used for transacation but rather used as an investment asset and quite a lot of devotees, after you know the comparison what do you want to do next? is true for now countries in the world and even people still rely on the dollar as a measure of economic progress of a country
princejohn19

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:00:54 PM

The value of dollar in my country PHILIPPINES is average of 48 pesos its to big but in our country the one coke is 40 pesos so that one dollar in my country can buy one coke.so that dollar in my country can by pne coke.
Trish14

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:10:19 AM

Well, in Canada, you can buy 1 can, which I guess is 350mL (I don't have any cans on hand at all), with $1. At least it doesn't cost more due to the CDN/USD exchange rate, but I feel bad we can't buy more cans like other countries can.

Maybe up in Attawapiskat!  I've seen a 12-pack of coke for for $20 CAD!
I just showed above where you can get 6X710ml bottles for $2.49 CAD which is just under $2 USD so given that 1X710 ml bottle is worth 2 cans, you can get 6 cans for $1 USD!!  You need to shop around.  At Costco you can get a cold 500 ml bottle out of a machine for $1 CAD.
Jesus, now I have to start looking into buying more sodas for cheaper prices lol.

I had no idea that there are places where it is that cheap, I am definitely going to keep that information in mind the next time I'm going for groceries.

In my country one dollar is equivalent to 50 pesos. In one dollar we can buy 2 can of coke but I cannot mention my country.
tiurminator

Activity: 125

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:13:04 AM

Two cans coca cola (330ml) but you can buy one big bottle of Coke (I forget the volume but it's more than 1000ml)  with one dollar (USD).             
Rono

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:52:03 AM

How many coke cans I can buy with one dollar in my country Is  1 Bottle Coke 1.25 liter. I think It was expensive for Us. Literally Just 1 bottle coke. I often so much tensed about the Inflation of Economy In my country. Money has not much perfect value. Over a 10 Years Back The same price of Money We can Buy Lot more Things But Right Now It Looks Like a
Bad Dream And So On And On. My country Was Developing Country Although That Is not the  Reason behind this but what is the main cause? Is money value going Down like this? I don't know what exactly reason behind this.

══════════════☛MORBEX.FINANCE☚═════════════
Giving Your Savings The Opportunity To Grow
Ikay

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:05:45 AM

In my country philippines I can buy a coke cans for 1 litter for $1.51 only because one can here is 26.75 php which is $0.5 in dollar so its very cheap here you can consume a many of can here for 1 day only so I probably say that our country is have a cheapest market value for food and beverage.
s0beit

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:11:09 AM

Before, we could buy 3 pieces of coke cans with a single dollar. Those where the days when sugar products' value isn't that expensive yet. When the law was implemented where the value of products with sugar increased, we could only buy 1 can of coke for a single dollar.
omfg.xekcep

Activity: 798
Merit: 2

*** https://www.buying.com ***

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:24:55 PM

Well, it is nice idea to compare and analyse how much coke everybody can buy in his country. I keep in with pleasure your analysis. I live in Russia and in Moscow it is possible to buy 0.5l (https://www.utkonos.ru/item/68/1023211) for approximately 1$.
So, having got known about the prices in various regions of the world it is possible to make an analysis how international companies define prices depending on a region.

BUYING is here for you!
Meet buying.com’s
On-Demand Delivery System
-= https://www.buying.com =-
jarojak

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:37:35 PM

With one US Dollar you can buy two slim cans 330ml or 4 @250ml PET bottles or one 1,500ml PET bottle.
indayburakday012

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:47:20 PM

Meaning to say that egypt is one rich country wherein they could buy more on lesser price of the products. Here in the Philippines a dollar could buy a 1 can of coke. Sugary products here are too expensive because of the TRAIN law being passed by the office of the President wherein those products considered as unhealthy for life should pay big taxes so that people will going to avoid unhealthy products like sugary products like soft drinks.
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:52:01 PM

In indonesia you only able to buy 2 coke 330 ml, Dollar is really strong in my country, 1 dollar = 14500 rupiah. Recently our fiat money value keep decreasing and seems like this caused by trade war that happen between US and china.

Undermood
Legendary

Activity: 950
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:53:35 PM

I can buy a 2.5-liter bottle. The dollar is now almost five times ours. I hope that this situation will improve and the economy will become stronger.

╓▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄╖,
         ,▄██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄,
        ▄████▀▀░░        ░╙▀▓███▓,
      ,███╣▒▒▒░░╓╖╖╖╖╖╖,░░░▒▒╢▓▓▓[
     ╓▓██▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓╢▓▓▓▓
    ╖▒▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▓▓▓▓▒░,
   ╫▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒               "▓▓▓▓▓▓  ╟
  ▐▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓╖              ▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ]
 ,▓▓░░░░╙▓▓▓▓▓▄           ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓`░░ ▐▓▌
 ╟▓▓▌░░░ ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓         ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░╓▓▓▓
 ╟▓▓▓▓   ░`▓▓▓▓▓▓,      ╟▓▓▓▓▓╜░░░░╓▓▓▓▓
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓,░ ░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓╖   ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░╟▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓╖░   ╙▓▓▓▓▓▌ ╓██████▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓`
   ╙▓▓▓▓▓▌  ░░╙▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓╢╣╢╢▓███▓█▀
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓@░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄░▒▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀
            ╙▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀`
InfinitusToken.io
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███

███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
   ███
⚑⚑ Read our Whitepaper
⚑⚑ Medium ⚑⚑ Telegram
[/ta
Jaydis

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:00:48 PM

I'm not sure what is the genius point of comparing how many sodas you can purchase with a dollar. But right now the exchange rate for 1$ is 52.98php and the amount of 330ml cola is 26.75 so almost 2 cans i guess.
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:48:21 PM

You want to know purchasing power of one  dollar.  But it is not the correct parameter to check the  purchasing power of the currency.
Governments levying different rates of taxes on coke.  Suppose in one country there may not be any tax on coke and in that country this product may be selling 4 cans for one dollar.  
In some other country there may be 100% tax on it.  In that country you may be getting only 2 cans.  
Because the rate of tax applied is different in different countries for one particular commodity so we can not compare the purchasing power of the currency based on one single commodity.

If you are buying 4 cans in your country and I buying 2 cans in my commodity it does not mean that purchasing power is less in my country.  May be other commodities like vegetables; milk; flour; gram ; sugar; cloths I am able to get more than you are getting in your country.  I mean to say these thinks may be cheaper in my country.

One more  thing I want to add is ; please  do not consume this type of liquid.  It is very much dangerous for health.  It has great affect on your bones.  You should prefer natural juices; lemon water etc instead of consuming coke.  Juices will give you benefits though coke will make you sick.
ExtremeFacials.com

Activity: 190
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:46:40 PM

It is a quite strange topic to see on the cryptocurrency forum but I can answer it to that, that I can have from three 0.5L cans to one 2L can in my country, which is much more than you can have in Britain for example Tongue
airdrop21

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:54:04 PM

In my country, you can get a bottle with 10 cents and refill for 5 cents.
So basically you can have a party for a whole family with one dollar of coke.  Grin Free drinks for every one.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: