Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:04:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Could Bitcoin be the New King of Currency?  (Read 3559 times)
arwin100

Activity: 2716
Merit: 805

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 11:14:29 AM

it is already the king of currencies, bitcoin is being used all over the world by every people with different nationalities equally that is already a lot more than any other currencies could achieve ever.
besides there is always a lot of good benefits of using bitcoin that you can not overlook.

I think you mean in crypto world yes i agree with that that bitcoin is no.1 and very strong crypto many use this because of its price and globally many user are attaracted to it but if you say it is the king of all currency thats a big No because dollar is the king of all. Dollar is very strong currency and bitcoin is relying to that and thats why dollar is still the king Of all the currency.

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 3408

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 12:11:33 PM

I doubt there would be any alternative cryptocurrency to BTCitcoin (in the future), that could keep up to what level BTCitcoin is, so in short anyone trying to create such currency, would be just wasting his time. BTCitcoin has been the new king of all the currencies but the problem is, it's still not that recognized by all and that's the only problem (nothing else that serious enough to harm it).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
HostSurf

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 12:25:10 PM

I doubt there would be any alternative cryptocurrency to BTCitcoin (in the future), that could keep up to what level BTCitcoin is, so in short anyone trying to create such currency, would be just wasting his time. BTCitcoin has been the new king of all the currencies but the problem is, it's still not that recognized by all and that's the only problem (nothing else that serious enough to harm it).

For me bitcoin already is the king of currency. If they can keep up with this i am sure more people will think the same and bitcoin
wil become real huge. it's just waiting for it to happe.
mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 12:44:56 PM

For me bitcoin already is the king of currency. If they can keep up with this i am sure more people will think the same and bitcoin

People who are using bitcoin already feels that bitcoin is the king, but we want other should also know about it and start accepting it, and if it is done then it can surely be the king of all.
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 05:02:48 PM

I too believe bitcoin to be the king of cryptocurrencies. Every alternatives were developed following bitcoin. So even after years bitcoin continues to be the king as it has got the highest price, popularity , users as well continued acceptance unlike other altcoins.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 05:34:05 PM

I totally disagree with you, No other digital currency can replace bitcoin as bitcoin stands first in the world of cryptocurrencies, if any alternate coins emerge it will adopt the bitcoin technology, you see in future bitcoin will be recognized by all.

BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 05:42:03 PM

I totally disagree with you, No other digital currency can replace bitcoin as bitcoin stands first in the world of cryptocurrencies, if any alternate coins emerge it will adopt the bitcoin technology, you see in future bitcoin will be recognized by all.
He didn't say Bitcoin can get replaced by something else.

He is exactly on the same level as you when it comes to the fact that Bitcoin can't get replaced by any other currency.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Oscoda

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 07:02:51 PM

Its for me also a king of the currency's because its the first that is digital and so good, its a other meaning for king of the currency's, its because of the method of paying for me, that is we I can call it the king of the currency's.
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 09:02:57 PM

If you bank a lot of cash, you risk the government seizing it. No matter if the cash is stored at home or at the bank.

Governments have done it before, they could do it again.

Seizing bitcoin however, is much harder.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 09:11:24 PM

Its for me also a king of the currency's because its the first that is digital and so good, its a other meaning for king of the currency's, its because of the method of paying for me, that is we I can call it the king of the currency's.

It will be a king of digital currency and not the physical one, as it will take time to become a king in real life scenario and which also seems to be impossible at a moment.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 09:15:17 PM

I don't want anything to be ruling in terms of currency and people should be allowed to use a payment method they wish too rather than be forced to use crypto/digital currency. I prefer cash to Debit Cards most of the times but if my Government bans it, most people would be affected here as almost 50-60% people prefer cash to bitcoins/debit cards.

it is already the king of currencies, bitcoin is being used all over the world by every people with different nationalities equally that is already a lot more than any other currencies could achieve ever.
besides there is always a lot of good benefits of using bitcoin that you can not overlook.

It's not true. The total number of people using bitcoins in the world is not even 10%.

Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 01:38:23 AM

I think thats possible but now, i think dollar is king of currency since its the money in united states, but bitcoin is the king of crypto currency theres no better than this crypto coin

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 10:02:28 AM

I think thats possible but now, i think dollar is king of currency since its the money in united states, but bitcoin is the king of crypto currency theres no better than this crypto coin

Bitcoin is the best of all when it comes to digital currency, but to become a king of currency it will need some time but I don't think it can replace USD in coming years.
arwin100

Activity: 2716
Merit: 805

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 11:14:17 AM

Bitcoin is the best of all when it comes to digital currency, but to become a king of currency it will need some time but I don't think it can replace USD in coming years.

Yes for that it cant replace dollars in term on strength on government support because most of all people prepared physical money if id choose between bitcoin and dollars well i select dollars because i can touch it and fell it dollars is the king of all curriency. But bitcoin can never be a king on all curriencies but it can be the king on all of crypto coins in the world.

Nameless Coin

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 09:40:25 AM

Only if everyone starts to use it but that is just not going to happen, there are always going to be people who think that it is to much effort and do not want to go to the trouble.
So Bitcoin is not going to be at the top of the currencies but Bitcoin does not need to be there.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 09:47:13 AM

Only if everyone starts to use it but that is just not going to happen, there are always going to be people who think that it is to much effort and do not want to go to the trouble.
So Bitcoin is not going to be at the top of the currencies but Bitcoin does not need to be there.

I think bitcoin can be the king of crypto as I dont think that it can take place of fiat currency and fiat is ruling the world, but bitcoin will be more popular in future for sure.
Zaun

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Forza Roma

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 10:21:04 AM

Bitcoin is the king of online currency since they beat paypal in volume.
But theking of all currencies, is not going to happen. There is way to much done with real currencies.
gtglener

Activity: 575
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 11:31:04 AM

Bitcoin is already a good currency and everyone is loving it, no one care about the small short-comings as they are unable to defect any of the financial system of people and business-persons etc, but if there comes any development in the field of bitcoin it will be appreciated and will be welcomed by all of us, as we want bitcoin as a more stronger currency.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 11:45:49 AM

Bitcoin is the king of online currency since they beat paypal in volume.
But theking of all currencies, is not going to happen. There is way to much done with real currencies.
To be honest bitcoin is ruling the crypto world and real money is ruling the real world. Let both be kings in their own world. As bitcoin is new it will be the new king of digital currencies.

~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 11:52:30 AM

There is already a crypto-currency backed up by gold. It is called bitgold. It has been around since a year. But hearing about how they are a fraud has people not trusting in them.
Yeah i have also tried their service but they don't have any merchants accepting bitgold payment that is must need for now.
Talking about cashless society government would like to focus on centralized virtual currency rather than decentralized bitcoin but community will love bitcoin like currency.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: