Poll
Question: WAVES opening price?
below 10000 satoshi - 22 (20.4%)
10000-20000 satoshi - 7 (6.5%)
20000-40000 satoshi - 17 (15.7%)
40000-80000 satoshi - 10 (9.3%)
above 80000 satoshi - 52 (48.1%)
Total Voters: 108

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WAVES] Price Speculation Thread  (Read 8036 times)
_Victory_

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 03:03:07 PM

I dont think it has much to do with how "revolutionary" the idea is. I think 90% comes down to having the necessary resources and the ability of the Devs to execute.
bezbezbez

Activity: 367
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 03:20:57 PM

Stay tuned Wink
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 04:14:54 PM

I don't think it will reach $10 though. waves has been promoted massively and if eople hyped it like how they did on ETH, it may somehow reach $5. that may just be the peak of it.
How useful can this wave be by the way?

As much as id like it to hit 5 dollar, theres 2 chances of that, Slim and none. even if the ico gets to 10000 btc thats roughly 4.5 mil for the ico across 100 million coins. It would take some serious investment from people post ico to bring it up to 5 dollars per coin. Obviously not impossible but something that very few coins have managed to do so far. 99% of coins just dissapear down the drain.

I think the question is how unique and revolutionary is the Waves platform going to be? While it is correct that a majority of coins go "down the drain," I think it's clear that Waves is not your ordinary coin right from the start. So for me price speculation for Waves really centers on how unique and successful one believes they can be with this project. The potential for something special seems to be here.

Waves team is building first production system on top of Scorex framework where Waves token will be the fuel of whole platform and all transactions happening there, When you will be trading with other crypto currencies or fiat which will be represented there as tokens, Waves token will be used, when you are transferring assets, Waves token is used, when you are withdrawing asset in form of currency to your wallet, Waves token is used. When someone is issuing the asset Waves token is used. When all other projects will be using Waves platform, the same Waves token will be used for all their operations. Other currencies will be just supported on the platform. Focus is on custom asset creation, lite client, end-user, no blockchain download, decentralized exchange, asset-asset trading, fiat assets, working with payment providers from the start and being decentralized kickstarter at the same time. Waves will have own transaction types also. Other features and apps/plugins center will be appearing in meantime.

$5+ is reachable.
BitFomo

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 04:17:08 PM

I don't think it will reach $10 though. waves has been promoted massively and if eople hyped it like how they did on ETH, it may somehow reach $5. that may just be the peak of it.
How useful can this wave be by the way?

As much as id like it to hit 5 dollar, theres 2 chances of that, Slim and none. even if the ico gets to 10000 btc thats roughly 4.5 mil for the ico across 100 million coins. It would take some serious investment from people post ico to bring it up to 5 dollars per coin. Obviously not impossible but something that very few coins have managed to do so far. 99% of coins just dissapear down the drain.

I think the question is how unique and revolutionary is the Waves platform going to be? While it is correct that a majority of coins go "down the drain," I think it's clear that Waves is not your ordinary coin right from the start. So for me price speculation for Waves really centers on how unique and successful one believes they can be with this project. The potential for something special seems to be here.

Waves team is building first production system on top of Scorex framework where Waves token will be the fuel of whole platform and all transactions happening there, When you will be trading with other crypto currencies or fiat which will be represented there as tokens, Waves token will be used, when you are transferring assets, Waves token is used, when you are withdrawing asset in form of currency to your wallet, Waves token is used. When someone is issuing the asset Waves token is used. When all other projects will be using Waves platform, the same Waves token will be used for all their operations. Other currencies will be just supported on the platform. Focus is on custom asset creation, lite client, end-user, no blockchain download, decentralized exchange, asset-asset trading, fiat assets, working with payment providers from the start and being decentralized kickstarter at the same time. Waves will have own transaction types also. Other features and apps/plugins center will be appearing in meantime.

$5+ is reachable.

+1 +1 +1 +1 +1
Patriarch

Activity: 347
Merit: 258

Founder of PROCOMMERCE.IO

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 08:05:14 PM

i say its somewhere around 1-2$
but i wouldn't be surprised if its  .40 - .75
ruletheworld
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2016, 09:04:29 PM

Stay tuned Wink
Ok this is quite interesting. You need to give more details than just a tease. This is because Mycelium is looking for a crowdsale, and would be very positive if it's done on Waves, but I don't think they will considering their time frames and Waves is still unproven. If it's just a wallet creation, that's less bullish.
markus124

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 02:17:29 PM

0.5 cents....too low? Maybe in a couple of months we can see a 5 dollars per wave.
GreenMatrix

Activity: 545
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 11:37:55 AM

The Wavesplatform GUI v0a is looking a bit better after 34 commits, preview in http://supereth.github.io/WavesUI/

I think that we are on the good hands to have a really good product. Wink
Scott J
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 06:14:03 PM

I think it will open between $0.10 - $0.50 cents per Wave.

Beyond opening, who knows.
cryptoheadd

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 06:15:20 PM

Even a 100M$ Market Cap seems possible at the moment.
But let's see.
Scott J
Legendary

Activity: 1792

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 06:19:14 PM

But let's see.
Certainly possible, but hard to see it not being dumped heavily if it opens near there.

Slow and steady wins the race.
cryptoheadd

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 06:29:08 PM

But let's see.
Certainly possible, but hard to see it not being dumped heavily if it opens near there.

Slow and steady wins the race.

Haha.
I guess you're right.
I would probably dump a part of my bag at 1$.
So... Grin
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 06:34:44 PM

As my speculation i think 50 sat each will be the price of waves after you can see it in the market places...
And i think more dump will be happen about waves.. in near future..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
speaktome

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 06:43:28 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2016, 07:09:32 PM by speaktome

As my speculation i think 50 sat each will be the price of waves after you can see it in the market places...
And i think more dump will be happen about waves.. in near future..

50 sat?   Probably you are thinking in dogecoin. The price of Waves will be high.

▄██████████▄
           ▄██████████████▄
          █████▀      ▀█████
         ████▀          ▀████
         ▀▀▀   ▄██████▄   ███▌
     ▄▄████   ▐████████▌  ████  ▄▄
   ▄████████   ▀██████▀   ███▌ ████▄
  █████▀▀▀▀▀      ▐█▌     ▀▀▀  ▀█████
 ████▀          ▄█████▄          ▀████
████   ▄█████▄▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█████▄   ███▌
███▌  ▐███████▌   ███   ▐███████▌  ▐██▌
████   ▀█████▀    ▀███   ▀█████▀   ███▌
 ████▄         ▄█▄ ▀███▄         ▄████
  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
    ▀▀████████▀▀       ▀▀████████▀▀
BitCloud  BTDX
A new type of decentralized currency
Most  Profitable  Masternode Coin
▬▬▬    • Wallet  • Details  • Exchanges  •Masternode    ▬▬▬
ANN  Blockexplorer  MN Calculator  ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter  Github  Slack

Sirius receive address:SQusssg3DRrKrEHW26c2skEDYCG7vrj11z
farl4web
Legendary

Activity: 1205

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 08:15:48 AM

How big is the Marketcap right now?

And what is going on here?
https://yobit.net/en/trade/WAVES/BTC
CryptoMrM

Activity: 722
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 08:29:04 AM

If you want to speculate then WAVES is already trading at double what LISK was on YoBit's iou's.

There's also going to be buy walls and support on exchange launch at or above ico price.

The team have already confirmed, then deleted, the intention of major interested parties in the chat.

*Several major exchanges are now lined up according to staff in the chat.

Aside from that LISK imo already has blockchain problems. I don't believe in the team AT ALL. They messed up the launch and ETH for me is so much better as an alternative.

WAVES would also appear to work better with ETH. Hence I love being invested in these two.

There are many other things as-well but I'm not going to write a whole blog post.

(This is a generic post as I'm struggling to keep up with all the speculative WAVES threads)
bigfryguy

Activity: 416

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 12:58:51 PM

The Wavesplatform GUI v0a is looking a bit better after 34 commits, preview in http://supereth.github.io/WavesUI/

I think that we are on the good hands to have a really good product. Wink

does anyone have more infor on this?  will we be able to deposit in one currency and than withdraw from a different currency without going through an exchange???

or does it mean that you can withdraw as any currency once you own waves?

How?

has sasha  got this actually finished and compliant with trade laws?

yelllowsin

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 01:52:04 PM

Guys, keep in mind that saying Waves will be traded at 1$ means a marketcap of 100 million dollars and at $10 means a marketcap of 1 billion dollars. Now compare these numbers to ETH numbers. Waves will have to dig a lot to get to the price you are willing it to go.

Those numbers might me achieved at long term if the project succeeds. This will depend on MANY factors....this is not a get rich overnight game.
LiskCryptoFan

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 02:11:42 PM

50 - 85 cents is my current prediction.

duke944

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 02:13:34 PM

Guys, keep in mind that saying Waves will be traded at 1$ means a marketcap of 100 million dollars and at $10 means a marketcap of 1 billion dollars. Now compare these numbers to ETH numbers. Waves will have to dig a lot to get to the price you are willing it to go.

Those numbers might me achieved at long term if the project succeeds. This will depend on MANY factors....this is not a get rich overnight game.

Idk about that. The crowdsale way surpassed Sasha's expectations, and it makes sense the market cap climb will do the same (Way before the ico ended Sasha said he expects the market cap to be $100m within a year). We obviously have a very popular idea on our hands here.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: