Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:02:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: America's Card Room .... Anyone playing there by depositing bitcoin?  (Read 674 times)
keithers (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 04:33:30 PM

Hey all...I was wondering if any of you who play online poker, stud, omaha, etc. have played on America's Card Room.   I know it has been slim pickings for US poker players since Black Friday.  I was reading on their webpage that they accept deposits in BTC AND process withdrawals in BTC.   Other websites that  I have seen such as Bovada accept BTC as a form of deposit, but then getting money off of the site could be difficult since they don't process withdrawals in BTC.

Has anyone played at America's Card Room, and if so...how is the action there?   I would imagine that most of the recreational players have ceased playing since Black Friday, leaving most grinders and regs just circling the money between each other.   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ACR Rep

Activity: 810
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 04:54:30 PM

PokerScout.com ranked the Winning Poker Network in the overall #12 spot of all online poker sites and the #2 US facing network.

Traffic has come a long way over the past year. In the beginning of 2015, PokerScout.com had WPN ranked way back at the #18 overall spot and they are now on pace to breach the ranks of the top 10 poker sites in 2016.

Our growth can be attributed to an aggressive expansion of our multi-table tournament schedule, innovative new products and better overall payment processing, while maintaining a top notch loyalty program coupled with weekly points races .

ACR US facing network began 2015 by bringing back Million Dollar Sundays $1,000,000 GTD poker tournaments. Prior to this, US players hadn’t seen online poker tournaments close to that size since 2011. We also now hold the biggest weekly Sunday major ($115k GTD Sunday Special) of any US facing site.

We continued to incentivize regular customers by offering one of the most lucrative loyalty programs in all of online poker. Players were further encouraged to play more to compete in their weekly points races for both cash games (The Beast) and Sit & Go’s (Sit & Crush) which awarded hundreds of thousands of extra dollars per year out of the rake.

WPN followed this up by adding innovative products such as Freebuy tournaments and Jackpot Poker(available now for Mac users) into their portfolio.

Though already ranked one of the top sites for payment processing, we continued to look for easier options for their players. We successfully implemented Bitcoin

While WPN excelled, Full Tilt Poker went in the other direction. Full Tilt saw a huge drop in player traffic after eliminating table selection by randomized seating for all their cash games. In addition, controversy now surrounds recent cutbacks to player incentives made by parent company Amaya Gaming on sister site Poker Stars.

A few years back it would’ve been almost inconceivable to think that a US facing network could overtake Full Tilt Poker. The recent gains made by the Winning Poker Network have undoubtedly made them the operator to watch in 2016.

Check more here: http://www.americascardroom.eu/blog/
keithers (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 06:27:13 PM

PokerScout.com ranked the Winning Poker Network in the overall #12 spot of all online poker sites and the #2 US facing network.

Traffic has come a long way over the past year. In the beginning of 2015, PokerScout.com had WPN ranked way back at the #18 overall spot and they are now on pace to breach the ranks of the top 10 poker sites in 2016.

Our growth can be attributed to an aggressive expansion of our multi-table tournament schedule, innovative new products and better overall payment processing, while maintaining a top notch loyalty program coupled with weekly points races .

ACR US facing network began 2015 by bringing back Million Dollar Sundays $1,000,000 GTD poker tournaments. Prior to this, US players hadn’t seen online poker tournaments close to that size since 2011. We also now hold the biggest weekly Sunday major ($115k GTD Sunday Special) of any US facing site.

We continued to incentivize regular customers by offering one of the most lucrative loyalty programs in all of online poker. Players were further encouraged to play more to compete in their weekly points races for both cash games (The Beast) and Sit & Go’s (Sit & Crush) which awarded hundreds of thousands of extra dollars per year out of the rake.

WPN followed this up by adding innovative products such as Freebuy tournaments and Jackpot Poker(available now for Mac users) into their portfolio.

Though already ranked one of the top sites for payment processing, we continued to look for easier options for their players. We successfully implemented Bitcoin

While WPN excelled, Full Tilt Poker went in the other direction. Full Tilt saw a huge drop in player traffic after eliminating table selection by randomized seating for all their cash games. In addition, controversy now surrounds recent cutbacks to player incentives made by parent company Amaya Gaming on sister site Poker Stars.

A few years back it would’ve been almost inconceivable to think that a US facing network could overtake Full Tilt Poker. The recent gains made by the Winning Poker Network have undoubtedly made them the operator to watch in 2016.

Check more here: http://www.americascardroom.eu/blog/

Thanks.  Are players able to use HUDs like hold em manager, and things like that?
Dogedigital
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 07:01:23 PM

I played there quite a bit last year and deposited/withdrew via Bitcoin.

The traffic was great.  Could always find games.  The lag/disconnects were unbearable from time to time but was usually quite fast and allowed for up to 28 (maybe 24 [i can't remember]) tables being played without a problem.

Bitcoin deposits were always credited right away.  Withdrawals on the other hand took anywhere from 1-8 days.

Action is decent although when Pokerstars changed their reward structure, I found the games to be slightly more tough.

Overall I'd recommend playing there over any other Bitcoin site as the pros outweigh the cons.

I stopped playing because they took my Legend status away last month even after I was told by support it lasted the whole year.  It was written in the terms that if you're inactive, they take it away.  Oh well.

keithers (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 07:59:56 PM

@ ACR Rep, I just signed up, but haven't had time to deposit.   Are you able to confirm that rakeback was properly added to my account before making my initial deposit?
keithers (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 08:01:12 PM

I played there quite a bit last year and deposited/withdrew via Bitcoin.

The traffic was great.  Could always find games.  The lag/disconnects were unbearable from time to time but was usually quite fast and allowed for up to 28 (maybe 24 [i can't remember]) tables being played without a problem.

Bitcoin deposits were always credited right away.  Withdrawals on the other hand took anywhere from 1-8 days.

Action is decent although when Pokerstars changed their reward structure, I found the games to be slightly more tough.

Overall I'd recommend playing there over any other Bitcoin site as the pros outweigh the cons.

I stopped playing because they took my Legend status away last month even after I was told by support it lasted the whole year.  It was written in the terms that if you're inactive, they take it away.  Oh well.

That sucks about your Legend status...thanks for the feedback on the site...  Withdrawals even using BTC took 1-8 days?   That could be bad depending on the swings in BTC price (even though it has been much more stable lately)
ACR Rep

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 08:44:58 PM

@ ACR Rep, I just signed up, but haven't had time to deposit.   Are you able to confirm that rakeback was properly added to my account before making my initial deposit?

Sure buddy, give me your nickname and I will check your inf
ACR Rep

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 08:50:33 PM

Sure buddy, give me your nickname and I will check your inf

Due to the fluctuation of the Bitcoin, we try to process your payouts as soon as possible. Good thing about it is that you are not restricted to request 1 payout every 7 days but you can request one daily, aside that the time frame is from 24-48 but it is usually faster and there could also take less than that.

ACR Rep

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 10:59:31 PM

Yes Sr, you are on rakeback now!
keithers (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 04:31:24 AM

deposited money on there today...have been too busy lately.

Does the client run well on Mac?   I saw that it is in beta.   I have a PC as well...
keithers (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 04:07:42 PM

deposited money on there today...have been too busy lately.

Does the client run well on Mac?   I saw that it is in beta.   I have a PC as well...

Anybody?  When I went to install the Americas cardroom client on a Mac, it was prompting me to install Adobe air as well. Is this normal? I try to keep the least amount of stuff installed on my computer
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: