Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:25:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Rate my account  (Read 2233 times)
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 01:37:17 PM

you should wait until you become at least a Jr member and then maybe apply for a loan which you will only receive a small amount

for your account value you can check this site:
bctalkaccountpricer.info

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
luciann

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 06:48:32 PM

you should wait until you become at least a Jr member and then maybe apply for a loan which you will only receive a small amount

bctalkaccountpricer.info

You shouldnt rely on the website alone.

But if its suggesting that price, you should also find other recent threads that support around that price.

As for the op, I would suggest to post more until it gets to a member, not jr member. If you want more people even bother helping out with a loan.

jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 05:50:01 AM

I am giving this account a loan. Waiting for them to contact me back with the amount & repayment arrangements. He can pay me back at that time too the one in my profile list as other.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 12:29:01 AM

bctalkaccountpricer.info
]]indeed. the lowest account you can have value to trade or sell is Jr Member, as most signature campaigns nowadays hire Jr members and up. There is one who accepts new before but they stop.

Just wait your account to rank,BTW you are lucky TS ,they lend you  even if you are a newbie Wink

Open for Campaigns
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 01:55:59 PM

bctalkaccountpricer.info
But still no one will want to do deal with a junior account as the chances are more that the account holder leave his account, the junior membership is reached within a month and so in this way he will give his account for some bits.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 08:47:40 AM

bctalkaccountpricer.info

You shouldnt rely on the website alone.

But if its suggesting that price, you should also find other recent threads that support around that price.

As for the op, I would suggest to post more until it gets to a member, not jr member. If you want more people even bother helping out with a loan.
Yes, the Jr. accounts are not worth any penny and no one will bother to visit there to the  thread of Jr.member once they know that for Jr.account he is demanding for a loan,
By the way you are lucky that you found a person who is payng you even you are a newbie.
Acehigh562

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 09:00:31 AM

Can anyone tell me how much can i loan with my account as a collateral? Thankyou in advance for answering.

I know you already got the loan but for future reference check this out link out its a bitcointalk account estimator http://www.bctalkaccountpricer.info/
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2016, 10:25:48 AM

For the record, I gave this user a loan. I charged him a 100% interest rate on the loan, and it was paid back in full within two days. Additionally, I hired this individual to do captcha work (Rai Blocks) for me (at least until the faucet went down yesterday).

BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3020

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2016, 02:37:12 PM

You still giving a loan even a newbie.. i think newbie has no value and i think jr.member has a value that we can start a loan...
newbie account cant loan for 0.005 because i can make my own newbie account..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
lixer

Activity: 2548
Merit: 586

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 07:18:58 PM

I am giving this account a loan. Waiting for them to contact me back with the amount & repayment arrangements. He can pay me back at that time too the one in my profile list as other.

I got the loan of 0.005btc with my account as collateral. Will pay him 0.0075 on or before May 2.
Nice, a great deal I ever saw, here the person who give loan is not relying on the collateral but he has trust on the account holder and I wish that this person pay back that amount so that he will be able to trust again on any other needy.

jt byte

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 03:40:31 AM

I got the loan of 0.005btc with my account as collateral. Will pay him 0.0075 on or before May 2.
Nice, a great deal I ever saw, here the person who give loan is not relying on the collateral but he has trust on the account holder and I wish that this person pay back that amount so that he will be able to trust again on any other needy.
Waiting on this user to get back to me as it is due today. Have sent email that was on the account as a reminder but nothing yet. Told him once I see the loan paid into the address I gave to him then I would release his account back to him.
jt byte

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 11:46:56 PM

Two days have past without the loan being repaid so the account is in my possession.
apriyoni

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2016, 07:10:04 AM

Two days have past without the loan being repaid so the account is in my possession.

Why do you give him a loan of 0.005? Most people said the account is worth almost nothing as a collateral?
CoinSiteDesigner

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 07:51:58 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2016, 09:36:13 AM by CoinSiteDesigner

Offtopic: Took me awhile to find this thread, can't find the shit even when I searched it with the right term ("Rate my account") in this searchbox. Google helped me find it  Grin

Ontopic: See? Now his account is Jr. Member, previous it was only a newbie at the time you offered him loan. While everyone are advising him to provide collateral, you trusted him and gave loan with a kind heart, but what did he do? Though the loan isn't that big, it's still a hard earned money, isn't it? So, be becareful next time bro.

After checking his profile, I've noticed it was logged in yesterday. I'm not sure if it's him or you.

If it's not him, he's not coming back to repay. Just checked on Bitcointalk Account Price Estimator and the estimated price is 0.01197BTC.

More than the loan you have offered, sell it already.

Update: Found a guy who's interested in buying Jr Member account. Link to his thread => https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1461984.0;topicseen
jt byte

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 09:46:54 PM

Why do you give him a loan of 0.005? Most people said the account is worth almost nothing as a collateral?
Because of the potential of the account that is why I accept his offer for that amount of a loan he ask for.
HeroCat

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 02:48:03 PM

I do not think, that lenders will accept accounts lower that member or full member. And even then, not all of them.  Grin
CoinSiteDesigner

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 04:07:51 PM

I do not think, that lenders will accept accounts lower that member or full member. And even then, not all of them.  Grin

Ahm, I don't think you've followed the thread or read a few previous posts.

A dude has already offered 0.005BTC now the OP is gone without paying on the day he promised him.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: