Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:26:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [25 000 - 30 000] BACKLINKS - Improve your Google Rank! - $10 [0 LEFT]  (Read 825 times)
CrackedLogic (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 06:02:10 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2016, 04:36:04 PM by CrackedLogic

I would say that I just completed my self training using GSA. I've been using this for my own personal websites. It's worked quite nicely for me. However that was with 50 and 120 backlinks only.

PLEASE NOTE!
I will only be providing this to 2 people/websites only as I'd like to try this out and see if it's feasible for me right now. So order while it stays at $10

Details:
-

You send first, or escrow

-Will take 2-3 days on average, max 5.
- 25 000 - 30 000 Backlinks
- Any amount of urls and keywords
- Multiple Proxies used

I use GSA SER. You will receive an auto generated report from me.
No NSFW, please, I'm 17 too.

Any questions I'd be happy to answer!

FAQ

Is it possible to send some of those websites in PM ? (the best of them) so I can check them .

I'd prefer to keep those private if you don't mind,as aforementioned they are personal. However If you're not happy with results*, I'd be more than happy to refund the $10 if you order.

Creating so much backlinks in just 2-3 days,will not Google look at them as spam? If you dont wish to disclose where you put backlinks,how are we gonna know you actually created them or not?

I've done my fair share of research, and from the results I've read; there's a minuscule chance that it will be looked at as spam. This is a reason why I'm only offering this to 2 people and for only $10, I'd like to test it.
For my personal websites, I don't have a problem showing you, it's just that they have some details that I'd not like this part of the public to see as they are school related. I realize that websites are public, and for their purpose, I need to keep them public, but I'd prefer to not showcase them as of yet.

However, if you're still adamant that I show you, I'll have no problem removing majority of my details or anything that links to me on one of mine. PM me for anything else.
Thanks Wink

what type of backlinks you are providing? Do-follow or no-follow? I know some  SEO factors. I know that no-follow links have no worth and importance. no-follow links won't help to increase website's DA(domain Authority) and making Do-follow link in 5 days is like impossible.
I don't know what is your source of work and strategy of making links. but I would like to say 30,000 dofollow links worth thausand dollars. if they are real.

BTW may I know one of your personal site where you implemented these links?

It's a mixture of roughly nofollow and dofollow links. It's a ratio of 1.5:1 or 60/40 respectively. It's a common misconception that nofollow links have absolutely no worth, however, it helps with link diversity; making it look more natural. Also having it not been crawled by Google, doesn't necessarily mean you will not be gaining any awareness. Some other search engines crawl nofollow links also.
As a conclusion, you're still gaining links either way, and as a return, I think 25k-30k backlinks for $10 is easily capable of having a good return.

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 6183

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 06:05:09 PM

Is it possible to send some of those websites in PM ? (the best of them) so I can check them .

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
CrackedLogic (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 06:51:39 PM

I'd prefer to keep those private if you don't mind,as aforementioned they are personal. However If you're not happy with results*, I'd be more than happy to refund the $10 if you order.

CrackedLogic (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 08:29:01 AM

Bump

btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 10:25:21 AM

Creating so much backlinks in just 2-3 days,will not Google look at them as spam? If you dont wish to disclose where you put backlinks,how are we gonna know you actually created them or not?
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 6183

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 11:05:40 AM

Personally I was more interested in the method , that's why I didn't order but he said that he will refund you if you are not satisfied with the results that you get .

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
CrackedLogic (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 09:54:28 AM

I've done my fair share of research, and from the results I've read; there's a minuscule chance that it will be looked at as spam. This is a reason why I'm only offering this to 2 people and for only $10, I'd like to test it.
For my personal websites, I don't have a problem showing you, it's just that they have some details that I'd not like this part of the public to see as they are school related. I realize that websites are public, and for their purpose, I need to keep them public, but I'd prefer to not showcase them as of yet.

However, if you're still adamant that I show you, I'll have no problem removing majority of my details or anything that links to me on one of mine. PM me for anything else.
Thanks Wink

CrackedLogic (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 11:32:20 AM

bump

GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 11:45:43 AM

what type of backlinks you are providing? Do-follow or no-follow? I know some  SEO factors. I know that no-follow links have no worth and importance. no-follow links won't help to increase website's DA(domain Authority) and making Do-follow link in 5 days is like impossible.
I don't know what is your source of work and strategy of making links. but I would like to say 30,000 dofollow links worth thausand dollars. if they are real.

CrackedLogic (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 12:45:03 PM

what type of backlinks you are providing? Do-follow or no-follow? I know some  SEO factors. I know that no-follow links have no worth and importance. no-follow links won't help to increase website's DA(domain Authority) and making Do-follow link in 5 days is like impossible.

It's a mixture of roughly nofollow and dofollow links. It's a ratio of 1.5:1 or 60/40 respectively. It's a common misconception that nofollow links have absolutely no worth, however, it helps with link diversity; making it look more natural. Also having it not been crawled by Google, doesn't necessarily mean you will not be gaining any awareness. Some other search engines crawl nofollow links also.
As a conclusion, you're still gaining links either way, and as a return, I think 25k-30k backlinks for $10 is easily capable of having a good return.

Nameless Coin

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 01:55:41 PM

what type of backlinks you are providing? Do-follow or no-follow? I know some  SEO factors. I know that no-follow links have no worth and importance. no-follow links won't help to increase website's DA(domain Authority) and making Do-follow link in 5 days is like impossible.

Can you PM your own sites. I am very interested but i am also very afraid that it will result in a penalty. antyhing over 5k links is never natural.
Playing with do-follow can hepl but i need to see it.
HeroCat

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 02:16:28 PM

Backlinks mean to put another Web site links in your Web site, so you can put max 3 - 5 - 8 - 10 backlinks in your Web site. If your Web site is popular, you can expect people can click on backlinks too.  Grin
sishendaoye

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 05:13:10 PM

Backlinks mean to put another Web site links in your Web site, so you can put max 3 - 5 - 8 - 10 backlinks in your Web site. If your Web site is popular, you can expect people can click on backlinks too.  Grin

If it is 25k sites be advised that the link and post quality is very bad to bad. Some forum links will even get your website banned from google, so be careful with this.
CrackedLogic (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 10:36:40 AM

Can you PM your own sites. I am very interested but i am also very afraid that it will result in a penalty. antyhing over 5k links is never natural.
Playing with do-follow can hepl but i need to see it.

I will post it here soon, keep watch!

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2016, 07:30:51 PM

Is this still available? I want to try it out as I'm currently experimenting with a website. If this is the case, please send me a PM.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
CrackedLogic (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 04:22:36 PM

Is this still available? I want to try it out as I'm currently experimenting with a website. If this is the case, please send me a PM.

PM'd

One left

CrackedLogic (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 04:36:32 PM

0 left.

Unavailable for now.