Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:17:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin's Price Starting to Go Up....  (Read 4016 times)
opossum

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 09:33:10 PM

You can see now indeed that the value of Bitcoin is rising slowly and that is so nice because you can even now see that the value of Bitcoin was for a long time.
And many people already waited a long time to get some profit so maybe the time will be soon.

When the bitcoin price stays around current level or rises slowly, it is good for me, I can buy more bitcoins.
yeah, it is nice to see the price coming up though it is not an easy thing to see to be honest, the price might be dropping down really easily

Anything is possible with bitcoin but looking at current trend I think it will go higher in coming months as people started to buy again when they saw price drop after bitfinex scam.

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████        ██████        ████
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2972

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2016, 10:36:48 PM

You can see now indeed that the value of Bitcoin is rising slowly and that is so nice because you can even now see that the value of Bitcoin was for a long time.
And many people already waited a long time to get some profit so maybe the time will be soon.

When the bitcoin price stays around current level or rises slowly, it is good for me, I can buy more bitcoins.
yeah, it is nice to see the price coming up though it is not an easy thing to see to be honest, the price might be dropping down really easily

Anything is possible with bitcoin but looking at current trend I think it will go higher in coming months as people started to buy again when they saw price drop after bitfinex scam.
We dont know if the price will increase again but its bitcoin the price should be increase so i think the price will hit again back to 600 value its nearly because the price according to coinbase its 593 so i think the price will increase again and it will hit again back to 600 value..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Astermony

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 01:57:57 PM

We dont know if the price will increase again but its bitcoin the price should be increase so i think the price will hit again back to 600 value its nearly because the price according to coinbase its 593 so i think the price will increase again and it will hit again back to 600 value..

I do not think it will take that long for the bitcoin to reach $900. It will take less than 6 months for the price to be $900.
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 02:31:50 PM

$600 will be achieved very soon and we should not be worried about that but to be honest we are expecting to see much higher price of bitcoin in coming days.
useless4

Activity: 389
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 02:37:54 PM

I do not think it will take that long for the bitcoin to reach $900. It will take less than 6 months for the price to be $900.
yeah such price will be reached in like a month or something like that and from then it is going to be going only up, i hope it will make me big profit

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
ldw-com

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 02:39:02 PM

yeah such price will be reached in like a month or something like that and from then it is going to be going only up, i hope it will make me big profit

That's what everyone thinks. That goes for the big bag holders as well.

So basically, those big bag holders will sell at a certain point too. And guess what's going to happen to the price if that happens?  Roll Eyes
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 02:53:54 PM

So basically, those big bag holders will sell at a certain point too. And guess what's going to happen to the price if that happens?  Roll Eyes

Basically yes. They are not used to hold for long. If they want to make such action, they can start it and because most in the community can easily bait even with less price margin, they will ride the trend.

That's why we must never be late in case they started a succesful trend.
Nimbulan

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 03:21:10 PM

of course the price might drop really soon, no one can be sure whether the price is going to go up or down, sometimes it is really risky to invest money

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 03:42:32 PM

of course the price might drop really soon, no one can be sure whether the price is going to go up or down, sometimes it is really risky to invest money

That's why we need to come up with any strategy on how we will deal on bitcoin price active volatility. How come other person really getting decent profit out of this risky method? Focus on any investment and everything will be fine.
potatopower

Activity: 296
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 04:14:03 PM

bitcoin will reach 1000 dollars in like 3 months only, i hope that bitcoin is going to become huge at a really rapid pace, i think its a great currency

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 04:31:49 PM

bitcoin will reach 1000 dollars in like 3 months only, i hope that bitcoin is going to become huge at a really rapid pace, i think its a great currency
For me 1k value is new goal but its impossible that the price will reach at this point its impossible the happen in this year right now because we already failed bitfinex already been hack also we are expecting to increase more when block halving is done but right now there is not effect only block reward is change.. and also our supply are change..
I think the possible price will be is around 700-900 value this following months..
mandica

Activity: 693
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 04:52:29 PM

For me 1k value is new goal but its impossible that the price will reach at this point its impossible the happen in this year right now because we already failed bitfinex already been hack also we are expecting to increase more when block halving is done but right now there is not effect only block reward is change.. and also our supply are change..
I think the possible price will be is around 700-900 value this following months..

That is my target price for the end of year: 900 to 950. In the next year, the bitcoin price could reach all time high.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: