Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:49:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WTF! Prince is dead! Age 57.  (Read 812 times)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3081

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 10:16:21 PM

Be interesting to see the cause of death, wasnt he a bit of ahealth nut?

I heard he was heavily into drugs.

But that could just be a rumor as well...

I'm waiting for the cause of death too.
No he was not into drugs. He didn't even like swearing as he said on a talk show a few years back. Let alone doing anything bad like drugs.

He OD'ed on Percocet just days before his death.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 10:42:16 PM

Prince was a no-talent, egotistical jackoff just like Michael Jackson and just about everyone else in the business.  One less vote for Hilary is never a bad thing.   

I respectively disagree with your sentiment. Prince was very talented. He played all the instruments on his songs.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 10:52:11 PM

No he was not into drugs. He didn't even like swearing as he said on a talk show a few years back. Let alone doing anything bad like drugs.

I once was prescribed Percocet for pain after a surgery, but ended up only taking two pills, discarding the rest. I was so out of it, it kinda scared me. Not really, but could easily see then and there how people could get hooked on that shit. Since, I've taken Vicodin a few times for pain, with ONCE taking a pill for the pleasure of it. That's basically the extent of my drug history, with the exception of smoking a little weed when younger, but never purchased it. I've been drunk a few times, but quit that because I didn't like the upset stomach in the morning. Not really a hangover, but...
High Plains Drifter

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

"The fish rots from the head first"

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 10:58:36 PM

More bad news from the entertainment industry...The cops found Kanye West in his home...and he was alive   Sad

Believe in the Shield!
The Arcitect

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 01:22:24 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2016, 02:58:29 AM by The Arcitect

Have hip surgery that is a painful thing to live with after. I don't believe he intentionally over took these pain reduction pills.
It is eerie that one of this songs he says taking an elevator don't want to go down. He saw the elevator as the devil as on talk show host said this morning after having done an interview with him years ago.

«««▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Yo coin ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬»»»
P2P Digital Currency ◘    ◘ Maximize your YOLIFE design your own future ◘
Come join our great community on SLACK
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: