Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:52:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DigitalPrice | COINSWAP DEADLINE IS 30 SEPTEMBER 2017  (Read 37209 times)
cpozzer

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:43:49 AM

Dp alternatif pool ?

This pool is working perfect, i have been mining on it since 4 months already

http://superpool.in/workers

He's not paying anymore

I am getting daily transactions, no issues on my side

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄,           
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄       
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█⌐   
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▌   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▐▓▓▓▓▌ 
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▌ "▓▓▓▓▄
    ▓▓▓▓m         ▓▓▓▓⌐ ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓m        ▄▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓m ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓Ü ▄▓▓▓▓¬
    ▓▓▓▓m ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ .█▓▓▓▓▀ 
    ▓▓▓▓m         ,▄█▓▓▓▓▓╙   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀     
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀       
DigitalPrice
Cryptocurrency & Projects
■ PrivateSend
■ InstantSend
■ Masternodes

■ FullPos coin   
■ Active Team   
■ Active Projects

Coinmarketcap
Exchanges      
Website          

.BUY DIGITALPRICE.
Join the Revolution

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
baskanx

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:56:26 AM

Dp alternatif pool ?

He's not paying anymore

I will try again
cpozzer

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:57:53 AM

Dp alternatif pool ?

He's not paying anymore

I will try again

It takes time to starts seeing transactions come in, just let it mine and you will eventually see coins comming in.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄,           
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄       
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█⌐   
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▌   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▐▓▓▓▓▌ 
    ▓▓▓▓m ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ .█▓▓▓▓▀ 
    ▓▓▓▓m         ,▄█▓▓▓▓▓╙   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀     
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀       
DigitalPrice
■ PrivateSend
■ InstantSend
■ Masternodes

■ FullPos coin   
■ Active Team   
■ Active Projects

Coinmarketcap
Exchanges      
Website          

.BUY DIGITALPRICE.
Join the Revolution

ribdyne

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:30:09 PM

Hey guys.

Let's all contribute to include DigitalPrice in Cryptopia as soon as possible. Everybody can contribute with Dp or EVO
https://scrypto.io/content/perma?id=1338

Until now, we achieved near 25% of the amount needed in DP.
koshercrypto

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:45:45 PM

Hey guys.

Let's all contribute to include DigitalPrice in Cryptopia as soon as possible. Everybody can contribute with Dp or EVO

Why would the community donate DP to get DP onto another exchange? They'll have to sell it and it'll drop the value of the currency. Correct me if I'm wrong on this
cpozzer

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:47:13 PM

Hey guys.

Why would the community donate DP to get DP onto another exchange? They'll have to sell it and it'll drop the value of the currency. Correct me if I'm wrong on this

Why should it drop the price? If i have 10k dps to sell and put a sell order at 750sats will it drop the price? I dont think so

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄,           
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄       
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█⌐   
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▌   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▐▓▓▓▓▌ 
    ▓▓▓▓m ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ .█▓▓▓▓▀ 
    ▓▓▓▓m         ,▄█▓▓▓▓▓╙   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀     
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀       
DigitalPrice
■ PrivateSend
■ InstantSend
■ Masternodes

■ FullPos coin   
■ Active Team   
■ Active Projects

Coinmarketcap
Exchanges      
Website          

.BUY DIGITALPRICE.
Join the Revolution

koshercrypto

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:55:55 PM

Hey guys.

Why should it drop the price? If i have 10k dps to sell and put a sell order at 750sats will it drop the price? I dont think so

Yes, but for a coin that gets less than 1 BTC volume a day on a small exchange, with a small community, it will take some time to sell it all at a current all time high before they're able to get the funds for Cryptopia. Just my 2 cents, but I'd rather use other coins profits that were converted back into BTC to get this coin listed elsewhere. Either way I love the coin and the community so I'm looking forward to it's future
ribdyne

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:15:07 PM

Hey guys.

Yes, but for a coin that gets less than 1 BTC volume a day on a small exchange, with a small community, it will take some time to sell it all at a current all time high before they're able to get the funds for Cryptopia. Just my 2 cents, but I'd rather use other coins profits that were converted back into BTC to get this coin listed elsewhere. Either way I love the coin and the community so I'm looking forward to it's future

I understood what you mean koshercrypto. And, indeed can take some time to sell all coins. But, if you are following the prices lately, DP is being more frequently one of the top coins in volume at Bleutrade. Also, mbmagnat was looking for someone trustful in the community to sell the small portions of coin while we are accumulating to total amount.
riskthebiscuit

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:14:07 PM

Work on the masternodes has already begun. Soon will be an update

This is great Smiley I just invested when I saw that you guys were making Masternodes. Looking forward to the future. Any idea on the release date of Masternodes? Thanks

Yup just awesome what he said. To add a little bit just curious as to what the min amount of DP needed in order to have a MN? That would be greatly appreciated, thanks
xxkaiwaxx

Activity: 479
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:59:57 AM

Is there somewhere to find some basic instructions on how to use scrypto.io? e.g How the coin stimulation works?....How to earn coins using scrypto etc?

Thx ^^
ribdyne

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:28:33 PM

Hey xxkaiwaxx

The team did not provide a great announcement to Scrypto, But I'll try to help you out.

So, Scrypto works as a social network for the cryptocurrency community. There you can discuss about all that is related with a coin, start communities about different projects, tokens, and so on.
Within the website, there's the stimulation feature. This feature allows you to tip other users by their content. So, when someone post something useful in the platform, you can tip this user with a coin present in your wallet at scrypto. Currently, the website works only with 3 currencies, but the plans are to add as many coins as possible.

The same way, when you post useful content in Scrypto, people can stimulate your content tipping you with a few coins.

The important here is, Scrypto is not a platform to earn money. It's more as a useful platform to share useful content, and be stimulated to continue sharing useful content.

The best way to you to learn more about how the platform works is creating an account and participating on the platform communities.  You can ask me more in the Scrypto, itself. Here's my profile: https://scrypto.io/u/ribdyne/
mbmagnat

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:26:32 PM

Technical works.
Tomorrow there will be new functions.
We apologize for the inconvenience caused
xxkaiwaxx

Activity: 479
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 09:45:15 PM

Hey xxkaiwaxx

The team did not provide a great announcement to Scrypto, But I'll try to help you out.

So, Scrypto works as a social network for the cryptocurrency community. There you can discuss about all that is related with a coin, start communities about different projects, tokens, and so on.
Within the website, there's the stimulation feature. This feature allows you to tip other users by their content. So, when someone post something useful in the platform, you can tip this user with a coin present in your wallet at scrypto. Currently, the website works only with 3 currencies, but the plans are to add as many coins as possible.

The same way, when you post useful content in Scrypto, people can stimulate your content tipping you with a few coins.

The important here is, Scrypto is not a platform to earn money. It's more as a useful platform to share useful content, and be stimulated to continue sharing useful content.

The best way to you to learn more about how the platform works is creating an account and participating on the platform communities.  You can ask me more in the Scrypto, itself. Here's my profile: https://scrypto.io/u/ribdyne/

Awesome thank u for the detailed reply. It all makes sense to me now. I got it ^^

Thank you for that @ ribdyne!  Smiley Smiley
PureHeartLion

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:18:37 AM

Hey guys.

I understood what you mean koshercrypto. And, indeed can take some time to sell all coins. But, if you are following the prices lately, DP is being more frequently one of the top coins in volume at Bleutrade. Also, mbmagnat was looking for someone trustful in the community to sell the small portions of coin while we are accumulating to total amount.

You all have good points of view, but we have to be more flexible, so that we can get some things done smoother and faster, and what I mean by flexible is just to have the possibility of accepting more currencies for the donation to gather the necessary amount without having to dump our DPs unnecessarily.

Let's remember that every exchange has its own community, and those communities invest in those coins that are added there, the simplification of this formula is the following:

Decent Exchange + its community = more people to invest and be part of DP and scrypto.

We need to get added in 1 or 2 exchanges before we become a masternode currency.  

I'm donating 1 ETH, who is in charge of the funds?
cpozzer

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 08:26:30 AM

Hey guys.

You all have good points of view, but we have to be more flexible, so that we can get some things done smoother and faster, and what I mean by flexible is just to have the possibility of accepting more currencies for the donation to gather the necessary amount without having to dump our DPs unnecessarily.

Let's remember that every exchange has its own community, and those communities invest in those coins that are added there, the simplification of this formula is the following:

Decent Exchange + its community = more people to invest and be part of DP and scrypto.

We need to get added in 1 or 2 exchanges before we become a masternode currency.  

Just talk to anton andrev on scrypto, he is basically always online there. (he is mbmagnat)

Scrypto is not working now, as they are fixing something. There was a link to a discussion where you could stimulate coins for the new exchange. I also agree we need another exchange before masternodes are launched

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄,           
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄       
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█⌐   
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▌   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▐▓▓▓▓▌ 
    ▓▓▓▓m ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ .█▓▓▓▓▀ 
    ▓▓▓▓m         ,▄█▓▓▓▓▓╙   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀     
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀       
DigitalPrice
■ PrivateSend
■ InstantSend
■ Masternodes

■ FullPos coin   
■ Active Team   
■ Active Projects

Coinmarketcap
Exchanges      
Website          

.BUY DIGITALPRICE.
Join the Revolution

jukKas

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 11:37:54 AM

Hi! Just found this project and DigitalPrice seems very cool! Website, name, this ann all looks well. Is this token going to be listed any reputable exchanges like Bittrex, Polo anytime soon? Market cap seems to be very low ast this moment when lookin all the possibilities this project have! Will be looking this closely.

Bitcoin
ribdyne

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:29:01 PM

Hi! Just found this project and DigitalPrice seems very cool! Website, name, this ann all looks well. Is this token going to be listed any reputable exchanges like Bittrex, Polo anytime soon? Market cap seems to be very low ast this moment when lookin all the possibilities this project have! Will be looking this closely.

Hey juKKas.

Right now we are gathering the amount needed to be listed on Cryptopia. It's a next step to increase the volume. You can contribute here:
PureHeartLion

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 03:34:19 PM

Hey guys.

Just talk to anton andrev on scrypto, he is basically always online there. (he is mbmagnat)

Scrypto is not working now, as they are fixing something. There was a link to a discussion where you could stimulate coins for the new exchange. I also agree we need another exchange before masternodes are launched

Thanks for the info cpozzer!
PureHeartLion

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 03:35:37 PM

Please mbmagnat place here a ETH address or PM me to send you the Ethereum
AltsBoom

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 05:49:16 PM

Don't think there is a huge rush to get on a new exchange just yet.

I thought once scrypto was up and running there would be funds allocated to marketing?

i guess raising money to get on a new exchange could be considered that, but why not use those same funds to get the word out?

once masternodes are set-up and if it follows a similar payout structure as dash, then the DP dev team should be able to raise considerable funds through there MN %

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: