Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Want to see more?
Go again/ALL IN - 19 (79.2%)
Quit/Never again - 5 (20.8%)
Total Voters: 24

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The "All In" Challenge! Don't believe me? Just Watch.  (Read 4499 times)
bitcoinprofit (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 11:14:11 AM

So.... Our journey begins again
I will start with a much smaller bank roll than last time

FIRST Wager: ALL IN - .002 BTC
BET #1

Result:

Profit: BANK
bitcoinprofit (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 09:55:02 PM

Second Wager: ALL IN - .002 BTC
BET #2

Result:

BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 07:29:38 AM

Congratulations and you are doing great, and I wish you bet always all in, well sometimes you will lose, but if you follow a good tipster, you can make some consecutive victories and withdraw and then start over just like you are doing. By the way is CarlesPuyol your tipster or someone else, just curious as I am out of the business for about 3 months Smiley
bitcoinprofit (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 10:34:42 AM

Congratulations and you are doing great, and I wish you bet always all in, well sometimes you will lose, but if you follow a good tipster, you can make some consecutive victories and withdraw and then start over just like you are doing. By the way is CarlesPuyol your tipster or someone else, just curious as I am out of the business for about 3 months Smiley

My 1st attempt @All In I made it to 0.5 BTC with Proof!!!

I plan to go beyond during my 2nd attempt

I use multiple sources I don't have one specific tipster.

I am also very selective of tips... If im not 100% then I don't do it.

CarlesPuyol is very talented I used his tips a few times since it was free at the time and he has done well historically.

I don't plan on using his tips this time.

I will push forward for all to see...

Thanks for the support!!!!
bitcoinprofit (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 05:35:44 PM

Third Wager: ALL IN - .002 BTC
BET #3

Result:

Profit: NO BANK
bitcoinprofit (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 12:46:43 AM

Fourth Wager: ALL IN - .003 BTC
BET #4

Result:

hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 01:45:57 AM

I'd rather go for the quit and never again option than go all in. My luck seems ok with general betting, but when it comes to that all in moment, I seem to never win and always lose.

Quitting gambling would be a much smarter decision to make, than to risk all your money on one single bet.
bitcoinprofit (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 10:26:57 AM

I'd rather go for the quit and never again option than go all in. My luck seems ok with general betting, but when it comes to that all in moment, I seem to never win and always lose.

Quitting gambling would be a much smarter decision to make, than to risk all your money on one single bet.

Confidence is key in the method.

Otherwise you would be full of regret if you're not 100% or had any doubt about the bet.
Junko
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 03:28:06 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2016, 03:38:25 PM by Junko

OP, why don't you post your picks before the actual matches like Carles and others do so we can see? I'm not doubting you per se, but anyone can make a lot of bets and then just post their winning tickets and say how awesome they are. Post your picks and predictions and amount wagered before the matches. That would seem more legit, imo. Or am I missing something here?

Good Luck
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 03:52:32 PM

Wow you making good coon over here. Very good. Any tips to share ? Im a bit scared to go all in or even to risk my money.
bitcoinprofit (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 03:59:54 PM

5th Wager: ALL IN - .004 BTC
BET #5

Result:

bitcoinprofit (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 09:15:23 PM

OP, why don't you post your picks before the actual matches like Carles and others do so we can see? I'm not doubting you per se, but anyone can make a lot of bets and then just post their winning tickets and say how awesome they are. Post your picks and predictions and amount wagered before the matches. That would seem more legit, imo. Or am I missing something here?

Good Luck

I don't post before since the thread is only for result updates of my personal journey.

This is not a tipster thread. I'm not doing  this for other peoples benefit nor for followers.

You're not missing anything I have been transparent about all my results.

What you see is what you get.

Each bet can be verified.

bitcoinprofit (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 02:07:21 AM

6th Wager: ALL IN - .006 BTC
BET #6

Result:

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 02:20:24 AM

We can verify the bets that you show us, but we can't verify that these are all the bets that you make.

A record that doesn't include proof that the picks were made before (or at least during) the game is pretty useless.
bitcoinprofit (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 02:43:01 AM

Wow you making good coon over here. Very good. Any tips to share ? Im a bit scared to go all in or even to risk my money.

Not sharing any specific tips.I use multiple sources.

Otherwise you would be full of regret if you're not 100% or had any doubt about the bet

Confidence is key in this method.

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 02:46:13 AM

Not sharing any specific tips.

Otherwise you would be full of regret if you're not 100% or had any doubt about the bet

I'm not looking for your tips, I"m saying that what your posting is useless.

You are are trying to show that your method works, we don't know that it works unless we know that you aren't keeping your losing bets from us. The only way to do that is to show them to us (or at least somebody) before they are obvious wins.
bitcoinprofit (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 03:07:32 AM

Not sharing any specific tips.

I'm not looking for your tips, I"m saying that what your posting is useless.

You are are trying to show that your method works, we don't know that it works unless we know that you aren't keeping your losing bets from us. The only way to do that is to show them to us (or at least somebody) before they are obvious wins.

I don't have reason for fake posts...

Payout Transaction ID can be used to verify the wallet i am controlling funds

Every incoming and outgoing transaction can be tracked via the blockchain.info + txn id

I only use one payout address for directbet.

I'm not sure what other proof is necessary...I can't please everyone.

However I know it is real since my wallet is getting fatter by the day.

Posting before is more work to do on my end.

Posting before has the possibility of other people following ... I don't want that type of pressure/problem.
Junko
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 03:40:50 AM

Post your picks before the match or this thread is pretty much useless. I mean it's great that you post your winning tickets after they have won. Anybody can do that. Your "Challenge" isn't really much of a challenge. It doesn't take "confidence" to not show your pics prior to the match and then post your winning tickets after the match is won.

It's not about being able to verify your winning tickets.

Do you not understand how people might be skeptical when you don't let it be known to those who might care about your thread what the picks/bets you make PRIOR to the match?

For example, any Joe Blow can bet five games or so and not disclose/let people know what those picks are before the matches. Then if only two of those five matches win, Joe Blow then takes one of the winning tickets and posts the winning results and says, "Look how awesome I am. Confidence is key."

Just sayin'...
bitcoinprofit (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 11:40:22 PM

ALL IN Version 3.0
bitcoinprofit (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 09:36:10 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2016, 11:25:47 AM by bitcoinprofit

I am back from my ban...will start a new All In Soon!

What's New: under 2.00 odds and no banks at all. 2 BET A DAY Maximum [25]
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: