Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Want to see more?
Go again/ALL IN - 19 (79.2%)
Quit/Never again - 5 (20.8%)
Total Voters: 24

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The "All In" Challenge! Don't believe me? Just Watch.  (Read 4495 times)
bitcoinprofit (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 11:38:23 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2016, 12:51:48 AM by bitcoinprofit

I think i will make this an actual discussion....I want to test the theory found here ===> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1404078.0

Assuming I will win the first "All In" bet I will bet again using only the profits from the initial bet...

Example - Wager: $70 ------> Bet is Won ------>Total Profit: +$100

Here's the interactive part you guy get to choose the next move for the profits..

Here's how it will work

1) Comment this thread with either:

ALL IN or BANK

ALL IN = The entire Profit is going to placed on the next bet...

BANK = 1/2 HALF of the Profits ($50) will go to the next bet.

2) I post the bet. It will mainly be sports bet possibly from this forum and between 1.30 - 3.00 odds.

3) Match is over I report results and profit here.

4) Move to the next comment/bet...

We will begin next week with the first move being a BANK in the event it wins... user lite was the first to comment in the old thread

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
unholycactus
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 11:44:20 PM

What are you trying to test if users get to decide what you do with their posts?
Also which theory from the thread you linked are you trying out?
bitcoinprofit (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 12:09:47 AM

What are you trying to test if users get to decide what you do with their posts?

The "All In" bet using a small bankroll is it a good idea?

I plan to document the journey here...

stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 12:23:14 AM

All in can lead to a disaster if you are not lucky. Most people I know who bet all that they've got ended up loosing, also you can see it with their answers i your thread that most of them ended up with nothing.
Anyway, this is a nice experimentation and it would be fun to watch what will happen with your bets. What gambling game are you planning to test this out?

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
bitcoinprofit (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 12:26:51 AM

All in can lead to a disaster if you are not lucky. Most people I know who bet all that they've got ended up loosing, also you can see it with their answers i your thread that most of them ended up with nothing.
Anyway, this is a nice experimentation and it would be fun to watch what will happen with your bets. What gambling game are you planning to test this out?

It will mainly be sports betting. Possibly from a tipster on this forum and between 1.30 - 3.00 odds.
unholycactus
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 01:55:24 AM

In terms of making money? No, no matter what better technique will lead to ruin if you're playing on a site, even sports betting.
Could be fun though having people participate though.
bitcoinprofit (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 11:01:22 AM

In terms of making money? No, no matter what better technique will lead to ruin if you're playing on a site, even sports betting.

This is why we are here to prove if it is a profitable method I will risk my funds...

We need participation tho for the experiment to work

The first move is BANK

I need the second move for our second wager
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 11:41:10 AM

This is why we are here to prove if it is a profitable method I will risk my funds...

We need participation tho for the experiment to work

The first move is BANK

I need the second move for our second wager

it is not a good method in my opinion, but it is surely an interesting one and i will try to follow this topic to follow your journey and wish you luck

i would vote for All in for bets, to put all the profit down each time and if the profit gets big (multiple wins) then make it Bank, half the profit.

--looking for signature--
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 01:51:30 PM

I dont understand what are you going to do. You are going to give us some free tips with all in method or you are going to do the exactly the same thing as Carles did? You ask us to give you some suggestion on how are you going to do with your balance after post? If that so what is the profit for us if we keep on giving you suggestion on how are you going to do with your balance for the next bet
twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 02:06:36 PM

What do we get if you win ?
I say YOLO!! it. But don't cry afterwards. Cheesy

Or do what I do sometimes when I am unsure, Flip for it, use this: http://justflipacoin.com/
Heads: Yolo
Tails: Half a bet

Here is a suggestion for the thread though, add a poll, it'd be much easier to decide then what's the crowd's verdict. GL Smiley

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 02:41:42 PM

This is stupid. You should bet more on bets that have a better chance to win, and less on longshots.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 02:54:16 PM

This is stupid. You should bet more on bets that have a better chance to win, and less on longshots.
Lol yeah "YOLO" or "ALLIN" only work for one time only, you couldn't make it always win in long run it's needed super luck.
Bad I dea to make ALLIN bets in long run, just do allin in first bet and the rest you could do what you call BANK.
Goodluck.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
bitcoinprofit (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 03:48:13 PM

It is possible! A tipster on this very forum had a 15 W streak

15 wins in a row I don't call that "luck"

So had I followed those tips doing All in each time I would have at least doubled my money.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 03:50:18 PM

So had I followed those tips doing All in each time I would have at least doubled my money.

Only doubling your money on 15 in a row is awful. To win 15 in a row you need to make easy picks/heavy favorites.
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 03:51:11 PM

don't do it man , its so much risky and both the all in and bank sucks
you can't achieve a lot using this method , you need to run extremly good and by your word all in I guess you mean serious money
you may achieve a lot if you had like 8 winning streak with X1.8 odds or bigger , but really it doesn't worth the try
indeed manage your bankroll good and bet normally , that's the way to have success
bitcoinprofit (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 04:00:18 PM

Only doubling your money on 15 in a row is awful. To win 15 in a row you need to make easy picks/heavy favorites.

I didn't say only double to clarify....
If you followed the tips 1 to 15  you could have at least doubled your initial bet.
In other words you might have seen more than double your money back (triple, quadruple etc) if you went all in from first Tip to the 15th Tip...
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 04:48:58 PM

I suggest placing all-in bets on picks you are very confident in and bank bets on less confident picks so in the event that you lose you would still have something left in your bankroll to fall back on. However you may lose everything following even the best tipsters on the forum so be careful and good luck to you in your endeavor.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 05:11:06 PM

i agree.
especially since you are planning on doing it on sports betting and with tipsters the i say it is YOLO with a little bit of thinking which may in fact work pretty good.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
bitcoinprofit (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 01:32:31 PM

A lot of users think this is a bad idea... Undecided
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 01:38:53 PM

If it's sports betting then maybe you can pull out this one. Sport betting is more of a skill game where you need to have enough knowledge and gather enough data to know which team you will choose to win so if you know what you are doing then go YOLO, although I think luck will play a part in this because sometimes, no matter how knowledgeable you are and no matter how strong the team you thought will win, sometimes, things flips up and results to opposite than what you predicted. Anyway, goodluck with this experiment!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: