Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:34:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING: Remove your funds from Yobit.net before May 1st!  (Read 2870 times)
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2016, 05:59:54 PM

We already know we can't trust exchange sites as they could go gox any moment but yobit could just be different. They've been around for years and had been paying good to all who participated their signature campaign. I'm quite sure they are earning well enough not to go crypsy/
airezx20

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 08:23:53 AM

We already know we can't trust exchange sites as they could go gox any moment but yobit could just be different. They've been around for years and had been paying good to all who participated their signature campaign. I'm quite sure they are earning well enough not to go crypsy/
Yeah your right but not all.. maybe if the price ofbitcoin after block halving has been doubled maybe they will be run after price increase and sell and sell some altoins to other exchange sites so that they can make more money.. all online related in bitcoin is not trusted unlike exchange sites that accept paypal the deposit.. so the you have to power to dispute the site.. all trading sites are not too legit because this is all online base and no real identity from the owner of the sites..
But for now as i can trading there.. i think they have no plan to run because if you remember yobit is starting a signature contest and they are planning to change their signature.. and if im the owner of yobit i have no plan to run your coins because this is a passive income and even the value of bitcoin is increase or decrease im still making a money in my site..
If you are not believe better to save your coins to other wallet that you know that is safe..
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 05:08:44 PM

even though they run signature campaign here but doesn't mean these is the trustworthy exchange and actually i was very rarely to use yobit exchange but i have some altcoins at there even not much but regarding your warning here i think i may to consider this is urgent news and will withdraw my balance at those exchange and will never use yobit again
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2016, 01:20:25 PM

Yeah your right but not all.. maybe if the price ofbitcoin after block halving has been doubled maybe they will be run after price increase and sell and sell some altoins to other exchange sites so that they can make more money.. all online related in bitcoin is not trusted unlike exchange sites that accept paypal the deposit.. so the you have to power to dispute the site.. all trading sites are not too legit because this is all online base and no real identity from the owner of the sites..
But for now as i can trading there.. i think they have no plan to run because if you remember yobit is starting a signature contest and they are planning to change their signature.. and if im the owner of yobit i have no plan to run your coins because this is a passive income and even the value of bitcoin is increase or decrease im still making a money in my site..
If you are not believe better to save your coins to other wallet that you know that is safe..

exchangers don't run away because of the bitcoin price increase like what cryptsy did, they claim they have been hacked and they release some sob story and then try to show themselves as victims who can't do anything too.

you should never trust an online service (not only exchangers but any service) with your money and you should always cash out before it is too late and keep the funds with yourself and deposit only when you want to make a trade.

besides the signature contest and all the things like that does not change the fact that they are a bad service, and the customers (we who are using thier service are not happy with how they handle things, like crappy support team or wallets that are in maintenance for over a week.

--looking for signature--
tottong

Activity: 1274
Merit: 568

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 02:32:57 AM

today may 1st and no problem with yobit.
nothing happened there.

hillman321

Activity: 269
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 04:27:11 AM

There is a high probability that they will pull a mtgox/cryptsy style robbery. Yobit is one of the scammiest exchanges I have ever been to. I think they are going to take the money and run before they have to honor the lisk ious.

I think you lose in yobit, thats why you doing this Roll Eyes Grin
edmundduke
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 05:09:28 AM

First of May has arrived, time to see if there is any weight behind this warning. I am still going to stick to what i believe, Yobit is making enough cash to please the owners without having to go all cryptsy on us. They only take the profit without any effort put in.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 06:41:32 PM

today may 1st and no problem with yobit.
nothing happened there.
you're wrong there is something happen on yobit today https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1456151.0
somebody else got a problem regarding deposit because he has deposit 24 LTC and 9k DOGE but on his yobit account doesn't showing anything
cryptoheadd

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 06:43:33 PM

Let's see what will happen on May 24th.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 01:25:43 PM

May 1st has passed and YoBit hasn't pulled a cryptsy scam. No matter what happens, don't leave a lot of coins in your a trading website. Of course there's a chance that a website will get hack especially if it holds a lot of values. Some websites might pull out an excuse that they got "hacked" or smth.

Anyway, YoBit might smell like a scammy website to most people because of their bad support.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 12:56:25 AM

Its 5th of may and yobit still standing, but my friends suggested me to minimize my funds in case anything happen in there, i hope that yobit wont turned out scam, but everyone needs to be extra careful

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Icathia

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 02:57:28 PM

Its 5th of may and yobit still standing, but my friends suggested me to minimize my funds in case anything happen in there, i hope that yobit wont turned out scam, but everyone needs to be extra careful

I got my funds there to a minimum. In no way do they seem a trusted exchange to me. At best I would hold j.03BTC there.
With more I don't trust them enough.
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 02:29:33 AM

Let's see what will happen on May 24th.

What is the deal with May 24th? It is because Lisk will officially start trading?
Evildrum

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 08:13:32 PM

I think this is going to go the way the Aztec calender went and the date will keep being pushed back.
Its pretty simple issue if you just do not leave bitcoin all on one site over night or for to long of periods you shelter your exposure to losing to much coin.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: