Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:53:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: coineed.com Seeking for Business Partners  (Read 589 times)
catchcoin (OP)

Activity: 333
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 02:15:51 AM

coineed.com now be reserved by me!

coin +need=coineed.com

It is a nice domain name, of course,but it 's not enough,I need partners,( inspired by Du Jun-- co-founder of huobi.com exchange--the most famous bitcoin exchange in China)

Possible development direction:
1. Digital currency trading platform
2. Digital currency payment platform
3. Digital currency consumption platform
and any Others website.

Seeking for partners:
1. Write code site can be completed in a large site in the daily maintenance and the necessary security work;
2. Have a large number of downstream resources, and can integrate the use of;
3. Have a large number of idle funds, direct injection of this project. Of course, I will also do our best for the development of the project.

PS:I can offer a maximum of 80% of the shares of the project, I will do my best to achieve a success of the project for sure.
I have been get involved in Bitcoin and Altcoin industries more than 2 years,also have a larger amount of resources of it.
Just seeking for a professional globle partners,and then I am sure we will make a big success.

Just PM me or post in this thread will be ok if you have a interesting of this project.

catchcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 11:23:28 AM

Why no one reply,I feel really sorry about this  Sad

Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 04:32:15 PM

coin +need=coineed.com

It is a nice domain name, of course,but it 's not enough,I need partners,( inspired by Du Jun-- co-founder of huobi.com exchange--the most famous bitcoin exchange in China)

and any Others website.

Seeking for partners:
1. Write code site can be completed in a large site in the daily maintenance and the necessary security work;
3. Have a large number of idle funds, direct injection of this project. Of course, I will also do our best for the development of the project.

PS:I can offer a maximum of 80% of the shares of the project, I will do my best to achieve a success of the project for sure.
I have been get involved in Bitcoin and Altcoin industries more than 2 years,also have a larger amount of resources of it.
Just seeking for a professional globle partners,and then I am sure we will make a big success.

Just PM me or post in this thread will be ok if you have a interesting of this project.

you have good plan to build exchange,and that really nice domain,i think you should post your thread on here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=12.0
catchcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 03:56:03 AM

coin +need=coineed.com

and any Others website.

Seeking for partners:

you have good plan to build exchange,and that really nice domain,i think you should post your thread on here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=12.0
Thank you very much...it's very kind of you.

airezx20

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 08:24:57 AM

I think its very hard to find a business partner here. why dont you try to hire in services section or in altcoin section because you are talking about a business partner about crypto currency.. and also supporters are needed..
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 01:36:51 PM

Its hard to find here a business partner try to find in Big company or try introduce in that because here in online they dont trust so you need to get their trust.
hso

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 01:02:03 PM

Hello,

I have interest for your proposal. Please, let me know how I can be in help to your project.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: