Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2024, 02:36:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you the owner of a highly ranked Bitcoin website? If so look inside!  (Read 292 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
GamingOn (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 02:16:26 AM

I am looking to promote companies and blogs and services and applications that promote Bitcoin.
I am doing this to help the Bitcoin community and to bring you more promotion for your website.
If you want to get a free review or article or press release all you have to do is one of these 3 things:

1) Provide me with a backlink on your website.
2) Provide me with interesting facts not yet released about your website within an interview setting.
3) Provide my readers with a special deal to purchase your BTC product or service.

Nothing requires pay so if you want in just post below or private message me or IM me BitcoinSpies.com is my website and GamingOn is my Skype.

BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 03:26:48 AM

FYI, the website that OP is offering this service on has a Google PageRank 0, but the Domain Authority, Page Authority, and PR Quality for this site are EXCELLENT. And at a no-monetization cost to you?

TAKE THIS DEAL!

Good luck to you, OP!

GamingOn (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 06:35:34 AM
Last edit: April 22, 2016, 06:47:08 AM by GamingOn

FYI, the website that OP is offering this service on has a Google PageRank 0, but the Domain Authority, Page Authority, and PR Quality for this site are EXCELLENT. And at a no-monetization cost to you?

TAKE THIS DEAL!

Good luck to you, OP!

You do realize Google hasn't updated the pagerank toolbar for years now right? Because they stopped publicly showing the PR but it is still a metric. The reason they stopped is because people were mass selling PR links. Here is a stat of traffic in last 24 hours:

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: