Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:46:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: With Steam going to start accepting Bitcoin soon. What do you think will happen?  (Read 247 times)
Quartx (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 04:06:03 AM

What do you think will happen once it accepts Bitcoin, unfortunately, as it won't be holding any Bitcoins at any time, seems like just a convinence to potential users?

james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 06:07:31 AM

What do you think will happen once it accepts Bitcoin, unfortunately, as it won't be holding any Bitcoins at any time, seems like just a convinence to potential users?

Well, i remember reading about this half a year ago and they've yet to start so i guess its all just speculations for now. I guess it would bump up the price of bitcoins a little.
ThirstyMoon

Activity: 321
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 10:26:07 AM

What will happen is, i'll be able to pay with Bitcoin instead of PayPal during the sales. Wouldn't pay full price though.
Quartx (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 11:08:27 AM

Well, i remember reading about this half a year ago and they've yet to start so i guess its all just speculations for now. I guess it would bump up the price of bitcoins a little.

Steamworks Developer Group hints at support really soon

james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 11:26:19 AM

Steamworks Developer Group hints at support really soon

That'll be great. With all the recent hacks, it'll be better to use bitcoins instead of using cc. Wish PSN would start as well
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: