Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:30:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: lclclc223's Loan Offers  (Read 1385 times)
lclclc223 (OP)

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 04:14:07 AM

Hi..
I need loan 0.02
What can i do to get a loan.
Thanks

347AyFYZjSTSXEvkfyrQm4whbWz1uUqaYm

Sorry, not approved. PM me if you want reasons.
Novep

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 05:14:21 AM

I'm just going by the equation given by https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1142314.0
Just think of this, you can easily dispose a newbie account and create a new one easily which makes it not worth anything. The site does not give you accurate price estimation of any account. Don't be dumb and lend your coins even if it is just a small amount to a newbie offering a newbie account.

Since rai isn't a mainstream altcoin, where could the escrow keep the coins?
I suggest you do not accept rai as collateral yet because it doesn't even have an exchange site where you can exchange it. Also collateral should always be 120% from the loan you will give.

Please educate yourself by reading this:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0

What is considered collateral?

Collateral is something that can easily be resold to cover the loan value plus interest should the loaner default on the loan.

- The best collateral is another crypto-currency, such as Litecoin (also written as LTC).  Coins must be moderately traded on multiple exchanges.
- Some digital wares such as domain names can be considered as long as the user cannot recover it.
- Small valuable items that can be shipped though the mail - i.e. gold, silver, iphones, etc.
- Large items, such as a motorcycle or guitar can be used if you live close to the person giving you the loan.  Try localbitcoins.com

What is not considered collateral?

- Items they want to sell.  They don't want it back, so they will default.  It's scammy unethical behavior and will lead to negative trust.  Check their recent posts!
- Items not in hand.  Don't trust a user that promises to give you something *when* they default!  Tracking numbers only show something has been mailed - it could be an empty box.
- Future income.  You can prove you'll make xx coins in the next few days, but nothing forces you to send those coins to pay your debt.
- Identification.  So what if they can prove who they are.  Are you going to spend more money and time taking them to court on untested legal grounds?  You'll probably just walk away, like everyone does.  ID is useless.
- Games codes or similar.  To verify the collateral you need to use the code, which destroys the collateral.  Consider this a purchase, not a loan.  (Post in Digital Goods instead)
- Most new alt-coins or alt-coins that trade for satoshis are not good collateral as they can become worthless overnight.
- Paypal should never be used - they are anti-bitcoin and will rule against you 100% of the time.  Escrow can't even help, as paypal charge backs can come over 6 months later!
- Most valuable online accounts can easily be recovered by social engineering (the user contacting support to say they were hacked, and regain control of the account)  Examples:  Steam

██████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
|
WINGS           
Where DAO Unicorns are born
|
1st Bitcoin & Ethereum DAO for DAOs
1st Decentralized Chatbot to Smart Contracts Interaction System

|
Wings Bounties Earn Eggs
X-Blockchain DAO

Acehigh562

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 05:43:36 AM

I never say anything about using mrai as collateral but rai have pretty nice value rite now at 300-500 sat each mrai and its gonna go up when it hit exchange. Here is where you can sale them for now https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1422828 there is mutliple buyers on there daily offering 300-500 sat each mrai and they are buying in bulk or small portion from 1k-200k mrai can easily be sold on there and my man Jibble offer escrow for trades so no need to worry about anyone pulling a fast one. I sold almost 100k mrai so far on there kinda lost count but made around 100 dollars worth of btc. My first trade was with jibble escrow but after that all my trades was without escrow risking .105 btc at one point but i pretty much sale to the same 3-4 buyers so they are trustworthy they pretty much on there daily looking to buy mrai. I usually offer to send the mrai first because i understand im only a jr member but either or both party will always receive payment.

But Novep is right tho you gotta be real careful who u give out loans to because scammers are out there and they wont hesistate to do you wrong if you give them a chance to. With that being say im not putting up my mrai for collateral but if i was it wouldnt be a bad collateral  i was gonna put up my Account on here if needed and i did say earlier in the post i know its not worth .03 to you but its worth alot more than that to me i say earlier i dont need the offer no more but i still except it if you want just to gain some trust points because its good for business if you have a good reputation something that i value and not planning on messing that up. Its up to you let me know if not no worries and thanks for considering my friend  Smiley
lclclc223 (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 07:48:03 PM

I never say anything about using mrai as collateral but rai have pretty nice value rite now at 300-500 sat each mrai and its gonna go up when it hit exchange. Here is where you can sale them for now https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1422828 there is mutliple buyers on there daily offering 300-500 sat each mrai and they are buying in bulk or small portion from 1k-200k mrai can easily be sold on there and my man Jibble offer escrow for trades so no need to worry about anyone pulling a fast one. I sold almost 100k mrai so far on there kinda lost count but made around 100 dollars worth of btc. My first trade was with jibble escrow but after that all my trades was without escrow risking .105 btc at one point but i pretty much sale to the same 3-4 buyers so they are trustworthy they pretty much on there daily looking to buy mrai. I usually offer to send the mrai first because i understand im only a jr member but either or both party will always receive payment.

But Novep is right tho you gotta be real careful who u give out loans to because scammers are out there and they wont hesistate to do you wrong if you give them a chance to. With that being say im not putting up my mrai for collateral but if i was it wouldnt be a bad collateral  i was gonna put up my Account on here if needed and i did say earlier in the post i know its not worth .03 to you but its worth alot more than that to me i say earlier i dont need the offer no more but i still except it if you want just to gain some trust points because its good for business if you have a good reputation something that i value and not planning on messing that up. Its up to you let me know if not no worries and thanks for considering my friend  Smiley

Would there be another way to convert your rai into a larger altcoin? Sorry.
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 07:54:02 PM

Honestly, don't bother using an escrow for 0.001BTC collateral deals. Most escrows won't bother, since they probably won't be tipped (assuming you want a free one) and the risked amount is literally 40 cents. It's nice you have good intentions, but I doubt any will help you out.
Amount loan: 0.03
Amout to pay: 0.035
Date payment: in 5 days April 27
Collateral: My account if needed
BTC Address: 1AQuErcwDq1pc2DUtu6oWvmWtcy1jdep9S

So you have any other collateral? I see you specialize in rai

Yea been making alot of trade with rai lately. But i got this account for collateral i know its not worth .03 to you but its worth alot more than tat to me so i will definitely need my account back if its up for collateral.

Just shoot me a pm if you can accept the offer if not no worries thanks for considering  Smiley

Since rai isn't a mainstream altcoin, where could the escrow keep the coins?
The RaiBlocks wallet can be download from their website. (raiblocks.net). Syncing didn't take too long, so they might be willing to download the wallet.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
Acehigh562

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 11:09:20 PM

Hey OP if you don't mind i would like to cancel the request forsure this time it really dont make sense to get a loan if i dont really need it I hope I didnt waste to much of your time as much as i wanted a paid off loan on my trust feedback its not wise for me to get a loan just for that reason Make more sense to try to get an offer later when i really need it maybe if your offer still stand we can do business in the future when i actually need help. But thanks for even considering and good luck on your loans  Smiley
lclclc223 (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 11:28:29 PM

Hey OP if you don't mind i would like to cancel the request forsure this time it really dont make sense to get a loan if i dont really need it I hope I didnt waste to much of your time as much as i wanted a paid off loan on my trust feedback its not wise for me to get a loan just for that reason Make more sense to try to get an offer later when i really need it maybe if your offer still stand we can do business in the future when i actually need help. But thanks for even considering and good luck on your loans  Smiley

Sure thing! Thanks for showing an interest!
lclclc223 (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 04:17:34 PM

I'm sorry, but are there any escrows that you guys would recommend? The one's I have sent private messages to aren't responding
whispers

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 04:18:57 PM

Loan amount: 0.03 BTC
Loan repayment: 0.034 BTC
Date: 1 week from now.
Collateral: potential senior member account. No negative
lclclc223 (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 04:22:30 PM

Loan repayment: 0.034 BTC
Date: 1 week from now.
Collateral: potential senior member account. No negative

Can you give me the http://www.bctalkaccountpricer.info/ stats on the account?
whispers

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 04:25:02 PM

My bad, potential full member @ 180 activity.
http://www.bctalkaccountpricer.info/?token=1enlv0qr
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 04:26:32 PM

Loan repayment: 0.033 BTC
Date: 2 days now.
Collateral: This acct.
I will sign a message if necessary.
thanks..
lclclc223 (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 04:50:37 PM

thanks..

Not approved. Sorry
lclclc223 (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 04:52:01 PM

My bad, potential full member @ 180 activity.
http://www.bctalkaccountpricer.info/?token=1enlv0qr
I can loan you half of what you ask, for the amount of collateral you have.
minime0105

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 04:53:17 PM

thanks..

Not approved. Sorry

can you loan me around 0.015 only?
lclclc223 (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 05:00:25 PM

thanks..

Not approved. Sorry

Looking at your post history, you have gone around asking for an incredibly large number of loans all using your account as collateral, so unless you can assuage my suspicions, the loan will remain unapproved.
minime0105

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 05:08:37 PM

thanks..

Not approved. Sorry

Looking at your post history, you have gone around asking for an incredibly large number of loans all using your account as collateral, so unless you can assuage my suspicions, the loan will remain unapproved.

nope if you will see, i just post it all now, if someone will lend me i will cancel the others,
if you will be able to lend me, ill close the other posts now.
i just need some btcs now and will return it immediately, maybe 2days or less,
thanks
lclclc223 (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 03:34:54 AM

I'm sorry. I can't do that. On another note, does anyone here know of a good escrow that will process these types of loans, since none of the ones that I contacted have even bothered to respond to me. Thanks!
lclclc223 (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 02:33:51 AM

Ok. Hamuki has kindly agreed to be the escrow for all loans. Is that ok with everyone? This means that things can start rolling again here!
immangrace

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 04:01:41 AM

Hi,

Loan Amount : 0.02 BTC
Repayment Amount : 0.023 BTC
Period : 10 days
Collateral : This bitcointalk account
Bitcoin Address : 1ELH7DWP64RZ6akr2UWSMVpae3PzjkN1KY

Note: Addresses used before 2016 can't be signed.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: