Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:12:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin adoption and it's future.  (Read 3364 times)
h3rlihy

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 10:36:49 PM

I'm yet to bump into anybody else in the south east of the UK that actually uses bitcoin. It's better than it was a few years ago when nobody had even heard of it, but I still haven't found anybody else that actually holds any or uses it. (This excludes those I directly know through btc lending and such, obviously)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 11:30:37 PM

I did meet someone random in the SW UK who was a Bitcoin user. It felt a little strange to meet an actual live human who was a little like me.
uname

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 11:52:57 PM

I'm yet to bump into anybody else in the south east of the UK that actually uses bitcoin. It's better than it was a few years ago when nobody had even heard of it, but I still haven't found anybody else that actually holds any or uses it. (This excludes those I directly know through btc lending and such, obviously)
Lighten up over time users will continue to grow. included in your surroundings I was also quite surprised when my college friends already know about bitcoin.
it proves that they continue to grow. we see the future later

Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 11:16:48 AM

I did meet someone random in the SW UK who was a Bitcoin user. It felt a little strange to meet an actual live human who was a little like me.

LMAO. I've never met someone who uses btc nor someone who has ever visited bctalk forum in his life. People here are just not interested about making money in BTCTC. They're all like "lulz" "scam" "lame". I hope someday I get to meet someone who's active in this forum too.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 01:04:51 PM

I have real life friends that are into Bitcoin and I have online acquaintances from my country who are avid Bitcoin users as well. I haven't had the chance to attend any Bitcoin gatherings or conferences yet but I am planning to attend one if the right opportunity arises. We have Bitcoin ATM's and online retailers that accept Bitcoin but I would like to see some offline advertisement as well because right now it's pretty much non-existent.
LawrenceOfSomalia

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 01:15:46 PM

LMAO. I've never met someone who uses btc nor someone who has ever visited bctalk forum in his life. People here are just not interested about making money in BTCTC. They're all like "lulz" "scam" "lame". I hope someday I get to meet someone who's active in this forum too.

Hello Dear Friend !
You come to Somalia we bitcoin meetup and conference with you !
Somalia freedom and Bitcoin friends !
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 01:41:14 PM

Lighten up over time users will continue to grow. included in your surroundings I was also quite surprised when my college friends already know about bitcoin.
it proves that they continue to grow. we see the future later
Yeah the development is sure, comparing with the previous years the improvement is very good, now as halving is coming near the price will increase heavily and as a result we can see a good adaptation in the coming years.

Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 01:43:25 PM

haha, where do you live?

i used to think people in my country never heard of bitcoin before but i checked localbitcoins.com and saw that there is a lot of people from my country there that are trading bitcoin.

also i did a google search in my language about bitcoin and found some sections on forums that are dedicated to those who are into bitcoin.

bitcoin is not still so popular here but there is still many who have heard about bitcoin and used it before.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 02:37:17 PM

I have real life friends that are into Bitcoin and I have online acquaintances from my country who are avid Bitcoin users as well. I haven't had the chance to attend any Bitcoin gatherings or conferences yet but I am planning to attend one if the right opportunity arises. We have Bitcoin ATM's and online retailers that accept Bitcoin but I would like to see some offline advertisement as well because right now it's pretty much non-existent.

That's really good thing bro. even I have friends in forum I use to have a chat in Skype or whatsapp to discuss about bitcoin problems and about buying and selling.
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 02:44:03 PM

I think the adaption of bitcoin has started to move up and many new users are investing their money into it and the future of bitcoin will be dependent on adaption level.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 05:54:03 AM

-snipe-

haha, where do you live?

i used to think people in my country never heard of bitcoin before but i checked localbitcoins.com and saw that there is a lot of people from my country there that are trading bitcoin.

also i did a google search in my language about bitcoin and found some sections on forums that are dedicated to those who are into bitcoin.

bitcoin is not still so popular here but there is still many who have heard about bitcoin and used it before.

I live in the Philippines. Well in my area at least, people aren't interested in bitcoin. They are all into being famous and following all the social media trends. I don't think the BTCTC adoption is pretty good in my area. But in other countries like USA, UK, a lot of people are aware of bitcoins. In my country most bitcoin users are those people from the city who do nothing but surf the internet. Maybe they stumbled upon some bitcoin stuff and get interested with it.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 08:58:42 AM

I think the adaption of bitcoin has started to move up and many new users are investing their money into it and the future of bitcoin will be dependent on adaption level.

Even before the days of sudden rise in the price bitcoin adoption has started to increase. Now it has helped new adopters to understand it easily. In future the adoption is expected to reach at least half the world population.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 09:15:44 AM

In the UK I think there is a good bit of adoption, there are a couple of legit exchanges setup which are based in London, there is one major games store CEX that accepts bitcoin payments and pays in bitcoins for your old equipment.

I have seen a few local shops as well that accept bitcoin and we even have a couple of ATM machines.

Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 09:37:43 AM

All the Governments are corrupted and it goes same in all countries, and they know how powerful bitcoin is and what impact it can create in future if it gets legal certificate and they are worried about it.
They care about it only because it is hard to collect taxes from bitcoin transactions and bitcoin services can produce quite high revenue.
That is the only problem government has with bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency. As for the impact of bitcoin - it is not as huge as we might seem to think.
Blockchain tech will have more impact on fintech that bitcoin anyway.
0day

Activity: 742

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 11:39:21 AM

yes in my cities bitcoin adoption has some good speed, a number of peoople are going to adopt it but a good percent of them are going to adopt bitcoin because to earn it and they are buying bitcoin so as to hold them for some long time and to earn a good amount with the price increase in the halving etc.

Hire me for your campaign management
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 02:28:37 PM

That's really good thing bro. even I have friends in forum I use to have a chat in Skype or whatsapp to discuss about bitcoin problems and about buying and selling.

Bitcoin adoption increases and I believe these forum also helps in creating healthy relation with friends and can create new relations.
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 02:31:57 PM

Bitcoin adoption increases and I believe these forum also helps in creating healthy relation with friends and can create new relations.

Yeah bitcoin is helping in creating new relations, as whenever I trade on localbitcoins to convert my bitcoin to bank account, I keep on recommending them to visit this forum and many of them are now part of this forum.
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 02:45:09 PM

All the Governments are corrupted and it goes same in all countries, and they know how powerful bitcoin is and what impact it can create in future if it gets legal certificate and they are worried about it.
They care about it only because it is hard to collect taxes from bitcoin transactions and bitcoin services can produce quite high revenue.
That is the only problem government has with bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency. As for the impact of bitcoin - it is not as huge as we might seem to think.
Blockchain tech will have more impact on fintech that bitcoin anyway.

Blockchain tech is useless without Bitcoin because a blockchain without a decentralized currency is just a more fancy excel spreadsheet which is pretty dumb to advertise this as some sort of breakthrough, so don't fall for it, all those corporations talking about the blockchain are just in denial about Bitcoin taking over.
maokoto

Activity: 770

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2016, 02:49:27 PM

I am seeing almost no bitcoin awareness, much less growth, in my country. A few people know about it and are taking it as an opportunity to earn some money, but not really using it.

ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 05:12:00 PM

I am seeing almost no bitcoin awareness, much less growth, in my country. A few people know about it and are taking it as an opportunity to earn some money, but not really using it.
Yup this is the condition in my country.very few people are using bitcoin. Sometimes in future more people will be aware and get the profits from bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: