Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:16:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: **Selling Marijuana Seeds For BTC**Indoor**Outdoor**  (Read 4729 times)
QualitySeeds (OP)

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

Buy Ganjs Seeds with BTC @ www.qualityseeds.nl

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2013, 02:10:24 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2013, 05:56:15 PM by QualitySeeds

Members of Bitcoin forum,

Please take a look at the new Thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=245693.new#new

Thanks for your time

U can buy marijuana seeds with BTC here !!!...

www.qualityseeds.nl

Legit Service for over 4 years

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
QualitySeeds (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2013, 02:20:30 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2013, 09:19:28 PM by QualitySeeds

Really simple on SR there is nobody that sells seeds and if there would be it would be me

so you will get the same seeds and same stealth shipping

and in allot of country's you may own seeds but you may not grow them

www.qualityseeds.nl

Doctor Mushies

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2013, 05:17:38 PM

c0ikws, thousands of people pay with credit cards and paypal to buy seeds currently. So, I see this as a step in the right direction.

Better still would be to convince the major seed banks to accept bitcoin on top of their existing payment methods ( through a payment processor such as bitpay, of course. )
GGGGG

View Profile
February 17, 2013, 05:37:08 PM

Does worldwide shipping include to China? I'm assuming your packaging is discreet.
QualitySeeds (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2013, 06:02:57 PM

Hi there...

Yes we ship to China if thats what u prefer

And we do ship in a stealth package for customers that live outside the Netherlands, doing this for a while and i tent to keep it that way

www.qualityseeds.nl

DobZombie

Activity: 896
Merit: 532

Former curator of The Bitcoin Museum

View Profile
February 17, 2013, 06:05:15 PM

Also we ship all over the world (except Australia) 

You're mean!  No love for down under?

Tongue

Tip Me if believe BTC1 will hit $1 Million by 2030
1DobZomBiE2gngvy6zDFKY5b76yvDbqRra
QualitySeeds (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2013, 06:15:01 PM

Lots a love for everybody but shipping to Australia failed two times after that i thought that it will cost me money because of resend or refund

www.qualityseeds.nl

QualitySeeds (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2013, 06:21:34 PM

Also we ship all over the world (except Australia) 

You're mean!  No love for down under?

Tongue
Others country's goes without a problem sow far but willing to try again if there are more people for Australia that want to order

allot of customers come from US and Europe

www.qualityseeds.nl

QualitySeeds (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2013, 06:29:38 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2013, 09:20:38 PM by QualitySeeds

I just change it to world wide shipping

so that is what we will do i will also let it change it on the website  

www.qualityseeds.nl

Rawted

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2013, 08:43:05 PM

Really simple on SR there is nobody that sells seeds and if there would be it would be me

sow you will get the same seeds and same stealth shipping

Problem is, that's what SR is for. You don't want to sell on SR because you dont want to pay the vendor fee i'm sure. Well, we don't want the forums cluttered with sales of illegal goods. It brings negative attention to the site and BTC, and is completely unnecessary. I'd urge you to lock this thread, and explore avenues to increase your professionalism and legitimacy.
foggyb
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 17, 2013, 08:47:53 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2013, 09:38:13 PM by foggyb

MJ seeds are not an illegal good in Canada.
Rawted

View Profile
February 17, 2013, 09:00:31 PM

So all the seeds being sold are non-viable? That's the only way they're legal in Canada, unless legislature has changed recently.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2013, 04:46:10 AM

Problem is, that's what SR is for. You don't want to sell on SR because you dont want to pay the vendor fee i'm sure. Well, we don't want the forums cluttered with sales of illegal goods. It brings negative attention to the site and BTC, and is completely unnecessary. I'd urge you to lock this thread, and explore avenues to increase your professionalism and legitimacy.

Who the fuck are you Mr. Joined here earlier this month? What makes you think you get to just show up and dictate to other forum members what is and isn't ok? Selling marijuana seeds is completely legal and within the forum terms of service in spite of your personal issues with it. The price for economic freedom is some times seeing people sell things that might offend you. Deal with it or go use Paypal if you don't like it.
QualitySeeds (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2013, 09:42:52 AM

Thank u for pointing that out

glad to hear not all people think bad about selling seeds and i'm glad that customers can buy with BTC

I think it has lot's of potential and will keep doing it anyway

i'm even start mining again when i got my Asic

Have a good day

www.qualityseeds.nl

QualitySeeds (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2013, 09:45:05 AM

So all the seeds being sold are non-viable? That's the only way they're legal in Canada, unless legislature has changed recently.
Well if you mean by non-viable that the seeds would not work at all, then no if u give them light,water,and some sort of soil they will grow

www.qualityseeds.nl

UnderGod

Activity: 163

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 06:32:44 PM

Any chance you could be adding growing fluids to your site?
I'm from BE and the season is almost starting again for me, would be great to buy that with bitcoins!
QualitySeeds (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2013, 06:35:57 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2013, 09:19:08 PM by QualitySeeds

First i thougt i would keep it with only seeds but my friend told me better to expand with things like soil and a growing tent....But yours i did not even think off and we use it all the time

So i let them upgrade the website with nutrition

Thank u and good bye

www.qualityseeds.nl

Doctor Mushies

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 09:07:31 PM

The site's contents are illegal in the UK and elsewhere when there are growing instructions, nutrients, etc. on the site along-side the seeds. Thereby showing that the intention is for the seeds to be grown. Intent is hard to prove, but if the site you bought seeds from has growing supplies for sale any argument that they were simply novelty ,or the like, 'completely' disappears.

In places where international trade is regulated by government, it is a mistake to do this.
On the flip side, if you don't care about it and think you don't matter, look to Marc Emery as an example and learn from his mistakes.
UnderGod

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 09:27:30 PM

First i thougt i would keep it with only seeds but my friend told me better to expand with things like soil and a growing tent....But yours i did not even think off and we use it all the time

Sow i let them upgrade the website with nutrition

Thank u and good bye

Thanks, the moment it's available I'll be ordering ;-)
UnderGod

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 09:34:17 PM

The site's contents are illegal in the UK and elsewhere when there are growing instructions, nutrients, etc. on the site along-side the seeds. Thereby showing that the intention is for the seeds to be grown. Intent is hard to prove, but if the site you bought seeds from has growing supplies for sale any argument that they were simply novelty ,or the like, 'completely' disappears.

In places where international trade is regulated by government, it is a mistake to do this.
On the flip side, if you don't care about it and think you don't matter, look to Marc Emery as an example and learn from his mistakes.

Who's forcing you to buy something from him?
If it's illegal in your country, just don't buy it :p
But because it's illegal in your country doesn't mean no one can enjoy his services...
foggyb
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 09:35:45 PM

My mistake. I heard it from a friend.

Apparently you *usually* won't be charged as it is a waste of the court's time.
Rawted

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 10:05:19 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2013, 10:38:08 PM by thepickingpair

Who the fuck are you Mr. Joined here earlier this month? What makes you think you get to just show up and dictate to other forum members what is and isn't ok? Selling marijuana seeds is completely legal and within the forum terms of service in spite of your personal issues with it. The price for economic freedom is some times seeing people sell things that might offend you. Deal with it or go use Paypal if you don't like it.
Hello Mr. Random Internet Hothead! By bringing up someone's join date as a sense of accomplishment or attempt to impose seniority on a public forum you've effectively labeled yourself as a mental midget. Just thought you should know.

By the way - here's an excerpt from the TOS here at BTCtalk. Thought you might want to correct yourself.
"ILLEGAL SITES / TRADES Do not Post Trade Offers Obviously That are Illegal in Most of the first-World Countries. Do not link to or advertise sites that are built to allow such trades. "
Rawted

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 10:10:17 PM

Well if you mean by non-viable that the seeds would not work at all, then no if u give them light,water,and some sort of soil they will grow
Then it's illegal.
Doctor Mushies

View Profile
February 19, 2013, 01:44:50 AM

The seeds themselves are illegal to grow, but owning the seeds themselves without having the provable intent to grow them - is expressly NOT illegal in the majority of first world countries.

Where are you getting your infos?  As I said, look at the case against Marc Emery for the example of what was done.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2013, 05:29:24 AM

Hello Mr. Random Internet Hothead! By bringing up someone's join date as a sense of accomplishment or attempt to impose seniority on a public forum you've effectively labeled yourself as a mental midget. Just thought you should know.

By the way - here's an excerpt from the TOS here at BTCtalk. Thought you might want to correct yourself.
"ILLEGAL SITES / TRADES Do not Post Trade Offers Obviously That are Illegal in Most of the first-World Countries. Do not link to or advertise sites that are built to allow such trades. "

So you don't think you should contribute something to the community before you come here and start brow beating people into accepting your narrow world view? You are so important that you just get to show up and tell everyone else how to trade huh? The fact is in most of the world this is completely legal. I am very proud of you for living in a backward totalitarian state, but most of the world doesn't follow that regime. Because it is perfectly legal, it is well within the Bitcointalk terms of service. If it wasn't we wouldn't be having this discussion here. Maybe you should focus more on trades that concern you personally, like this one for example: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=143972.0

RE: Marc Emery- This guy here isn't selling millions of dollars worth of seeds and putting it directly into legalization and medical marijuana activist groups so I wouldn't worry.
Rawted

View Profile
February 19, 2013, 02:50:55 PM

So you don't think you should contribute something to the community before you come here and start brow beating people into accepting your narrow world view? You are so important that you just get to show up and tell everyone else how to trade huh? The fact is in most of the world this is completely legal. I am very proud of you for living in a backward totalitarian state, but most of the world doesn't follow that regime. Because it is perfectly legal, it is well within the Bitcointalk terms of service. If it wasn't we wouldn't be having this discussion here. Maybe you should focus more on trades that concern you personally, like this one for example: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=143972.0

RE: Marc Emery- This guy here isn't selling millions of dollars worth of seeds and putting it directly into legalization and medical marijuana activist groups so I wouldn't worry.
Hey pal, i contribute daily to the cryptocurrency community. Maybe you should realize that not everything happens on these forums. I'm currently spearheading a project to introduce BTC to local charities and community strengthening projects to promote awareness and use.

Either way, you seem like a complete douchebag (and many others have told me so), so i'll just go ahead and make you my first ignore. Have a good day.

P.S. - My 'narrow world view' is called the law.
QualitySeeds (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2013, 05:18:56 PM

Its everybody's choice when it comes to order from the website

Illegal or legal

I just provide a service and that some people do not like...I just let them

I would like to thank the people on this thread and others for there support and thinking outside the box

www.qualityseeds.nl

johnniewalker
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 19, 2013, 08:26:15 PM

Just wanted to say I noticed and appreciate the irony of typing "sow" instead of so...nice
QualitySeeds (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2013, 03:43:56 PM

Thanks for the reply ;-)

www.qualityseeds.nl

QualitySeeds (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2013, 11:09:57 PM

Website is up and running again  Shocked

we got nutricion for indoor and outdoor strains  Cheesy

(will do some more changes in the morning)

www.qualityseeds.nl

b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
February 21, 2013, 01:27:27 PM

Do you happen to sell any tomato seeds?
QualitySeeds (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2013, 01:35:43 PM

If you see any one the website let me know  Cheesy

But in short term...No i do not sell any kind of eatble veggies like tomatoes

www.qualityseeds.nl

QualitySeeds (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2013, 01:52:58 PM

Last price:$29.58002 High:$29.87035 Low:$29.22000 Volume:30445 BTC Weighted Avg:$29.63380

Looking good for people with BTC

Order know  Wink.. Smiley

www.qualityseeds.nl

QualitySeeds (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2013, 03:43:03 PM

My mistake. I heard it from a friend.

Apparently you *usually* won't be charged as it is a waste of the court's time.
we never had any problems when it comes to shipping US

www.qualityseeds.nl

UnderGod

View Profile
February 23, 2013, 09:05:18 PM

So I ordered!
Not seeds actually since I've still got some.
I'll post back here when I received what I have ordered Smiley

ps: if you want to expand, some glass bongs would be nice ;-)
QualitySeeds (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2013, 11:35:06 AM

Thanks for ordering

I did check our database and there is no record of a product you wanted and no address

I can see the payment on OKPAY

can you add me on skype to clear this out please

skype name is qualityseed

www.qualityseeds.nl

dirtycat

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2013, 11:53:07 AM

do you offer a discount for a bulk buy?

poop!
QualitySeeds (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2013, 12:00:29 PM

Depends on what kind of product (if i got allot in stock) its possible

www.qualityseeds.nl

QualitySeeds (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2013, 12:01:42 PM

Update products

www.qualityseeds.nl

QualitySeeds (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2013, 12:03:20 PM

So I ordered!
Not seeds actually since I've still got some.
I'll post back here when I received what I have ordered Smiley

ps: if you want to expand, some glass bongs would be nice ;-)
Hit me back when u got time or add me on skype as qualityseed

Will update with smoking gear next month

www.qualityseeds.nl

UnderGod

View Profile
February 28, 2013, 04:03:15 PM

Got my package yesterday!
Good and quick job there!
QualitySeeds (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2013, 03:32:56 PM

Thanks bro....If u ever need me again let me know ;-)...

www.qualityseeds.nl

whitenight639

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 03, 2013, 01:17:31 AM

Do you have any "grandfather" seeds, that is seeds that are closest to a natural strain, one that hasn't been crossbread much.

125uWc197UW5kM659m4uwEakxoNHzMKzwz
ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2013, 01:23:47 AM

Those prices tell me those aren't genuine, or a from a reputable breeder.

Those "typos" are another issue the names are made to look like reputable strains to the unknowing newbie.
Those are most likely selfmade seeds, all from the same batch, so independently of what you order you get the same thing.

For those interested in cannabis seeds I recommend this website:
http://en.seedfinder.eu
QualitySeeds (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2013, 05:00:41 PM

Do you have any "grandfather" seeds, that is seeds that are closest to a natural strain, one that hasn't been crossbread much.

We got strains that only crossed once and are older then 15 years like the strain Citral

www.qualityseeds.nl

QualitySeeds (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2013, 05:14:51 PM

Those "typos" are another issue the names are made to look like reputable strains to the unknowing newbie.
Those are most likely selfmade seeds, all from the same batch, so independently of what you order you get the same thing.

You are a Hero member in here but that does not mean you can say that Qualityseeds is not legit and that i sell the same low quality seeds that are all the same strain..Then i would tell you do not know what you are talking about

And i do not need to explain but i have the feeling i have to.....I work with people that have allot of experience more then 30 years if not longer they have worked for a big seedbank here in the Netherlands and they are working for Qualityseeds the seeds are all legit and some are crossed but its not done in one batch how can you say that ?

Order 2 type of strains and you would see

www.qualityseeds.nl

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2013, 06:50:54 PM

Thread jacking is pretty scummy, even if you really believe you are right.
PsychoticBoy
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1010

Parental Advisory Explicit Content

View Profile
March 03, 2013, 07:05:30 PM

Thread jacking is pretty scummy, even if you really believe you are right.

Indeed, he believes he is right.

Those seeds are genuine cannabis seeds, and prices are comparible with other Dutch vendors.

Seeds are legal in most countries (like here in The Netherlands) you have to consult your own authorities if you may own Cannabis seeds.

Good luck with your venture QualitySeeds

shkiser

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 04, 2013, 11:46:48 PM

SUPPORT AMERICAN SEED BREEDERS!

Free Litecoin Faucet ---> http://ltc4you.com/?r=6840
QualitySeeds (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2013, 12:53:32 PM

What about the Europe ones ? Huh

www.qualityseeds.nl

shkiser

View Profile
March 13, 2013, 01:19:11 PM

Too many knock offs. Genetics are usually watered down versions at best.

QualitySeeds (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2013, 01:57:25 PM

I do not know about your skills about growing and genetics of seeds here in the Netherlands or even outside Europe but my guess its not allot...Still got someold strains that are crossed only once sow you can say whatever you want but tell the truth and no rubbish on this Threat

www.qualityseeds.nl

QualitySeeds (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2013, 12:22:20 PM

I'm still open for sales if u would like contact me true this forum or add me on skype @ Qualityseed

www.qualityseeds.nl

shkiser

View Profile
March 21, 2013, 06:42:06 AM

I do not know about your skills about growing and genetics of seeds here in the Netherlands or even outside Europe but my guess its not allot...Still got someold strains that are crossed only once sow you can say whatever you want but tell the truth and no rubbish on this Threat

Haha. You have no idea.

QualitySeeds (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2013, 02:16:46 PM

Explain please   

www.qualityseeds.nl

GambitBTC

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 21, 2013, 03:48:16 PM

Any chance for sampler packages?  Tongue
QualitySeeds (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2013, 02:15:59 AM

We are in this bushiness for quit some time know and rather sell them then give people free seeds to grow there weed

www.qualityseeds.nl

GambitBTC

View Profile
March 22, 2013, 03:15:57 AM

We are in this bushiness for quit some time know and rather sell them then give people free seeds to grow there weed

There are so many grammatical errors in that reply, i don't even know where to begin.

You just slaughtered The Kings English, congratulations.
QualitySeeds (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2013, 02:07:15 PM

There are so many grammatical errors in that reply, i don't even know where to begin.

You just slaughtered The Kings English, congratulations.
I'm not a grammar i'm a grower and my spelling is bad sow what i'm used to that and sow are you know

www.qualityseeds.nl

QualitySeeds (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2013, 12:48:46 PM

Customers that ordered yesterday...will post all package's today...

www.qualityseeds.nl

GambitBTC

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 04:45:56 PM

You mean ship?
QualitySeeds (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2013, 12:30:37 PM

All orders are shipped today..... Happy growing

www.qualityseeds.nl

QualitySeeds (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2013, 12:31:26 PM

You mean ship?
Yes that's what i mean allot of people dislike my grammar

www.qualityseeds.nl

GambitBTC

View Profile
March 30, 2013, 08:54:26 PM

You mean ship?
Yes that's what i mean allot of people dislike my grammar

Try using a translator, whats your native tongue?
QualitySeeds (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2013, 11:29:32 AM

The Netherlands... think iḿ a better speaker then a writer  Wink

www.qualityseeds.nl

QualitySeeds (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2013, 12:44:36 PM

Still open for business check my twitter-facebook-instagram @Qualityseeds

Add me on skype As Qualityseed

www.qualityseeds.nl

QualitySeeds (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2013, 12:10:04 PM

Website is offline for a few days duo new system and redesign

U can still order on skype

And people that order true this forum please leave a reply

www.qualityseeds.nl

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: