Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:24:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hackers please do this to the PONZIS.  (Read 1081 times)
BitcoinSupremo (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 07:03:08 AM

I wonder why hackers keep going hunting for newbie or people without knowledge and they get the majority of the times something like 10-20 Bitcoins, I can understand thats a good sum but I want to give them a suggestion.

Why don't you go after ponzi scams, which are showing their paying address. Cldmine, topmine now show us their paying address in their latest transactions, you can get 200-300 BTC from them if you are experienced enough and do  us all here a big favor remove ponzies and their supporters. I hope someone of them reads this.

We should all do something against them, apparently warning people has miserably failed so far.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 07:13:34 AM

But tell me what difference those it make?
Ponzi money are in fact ordinary users BTC so hacking ponzis would be stealing from
normal people. You right about giving a lesson to pyramid organisers but not at cost of
participants, they risk enough already.

BitcoinSupremo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 07:47:28 AM

But tell me what difference those it make?
Ponzi money are in fact ordinary users BTC so hacking ponzis would be stealing from
normal people. You right about giving a lesson to pyramid organisers but not at cost of
participants, they risk enough already.

Any participant is helping pyramid organizers so they too deserve to learn a lesson to stay away from those websites. They are no ordinary users rather than ponzi helpers and promoters, so yes the hacker should get all the money of HYIPS, ponzi , cloud mining scams, so at least these websites would not pop up like fungus after the rain.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 09:12:12 AM

Well, ponzi providers would take the money... though there are hackers that are ethical and with that there would be a chance that the original investors are lucky and get part of their money back.

Well... hackers normally are ethical. They don't like those harming hackers and name them crackers, because they destroy. I wonder if those crackers name themselfes hackers because they want to have some honour or something.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 11:32:30 AM

Simply because most hackers are hacking not for money but for justice. They don't need 300BTC in real life at all. Try watching V for Vendetta, and Who Am I. They fight for the society in a very silent way. They aren't greedy at all. I believe that's the ethics that most hackers have.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 11:39:09 AM

Simply because most hackers are hacking not for money but for justice. They don't need 300BTC in real life at all. Try watching V for Vendetta, and Who Am I. They fight for the society in a very silent way. They aren't greedy at all. I believe that's the ethics that most hackers have.

thats the case for those who don't need money. but for those who need budget and real jobs, they would certainly want such the problem however is erase their tracks and avoiding getting away with it. its not that simply as far as i know. those who do something that isn't right is going to pay for it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 11:47:36 AM

thats the case for those who don't need money. but for those who need budget and real jobs, they would certainly want such the problem however is erase their tracks and avoiding getting away with it. its not that simply as far as i know. those who do something that isn't right is going to pay for it.

That's not what he meant with hackers. Those hackers he mean don't have a problem finding work. They have experience and can offer it. Those going to the dark side mostly don't come out of their pool. These crackers are mostly scriptkiddies that found it cool to read that you can steal money by hacking. They try free scripts and start from there.

Well... naming those hackers can't be changed back anymore I guess. So the name gives the real hacker community a bad name too.

Fatanut
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 12:20:33 PM

-snipe-

That's not what he meant with hackers. Those hackers he mean don't have a problem finding work. They have experience and can offer it. Those going to the dark side mostly don't come out of their pool. These crackers are mostly scriptkiddies that found it cool to read that you can steal money by hacking. They try free scripts and start from there.

Well... naming those hackers can't be changed back anymore I guess. So the name gives the real hacker community a bad name too.

Pretty sure most hackers wouldn't risk their identity just to have a 'good budget' or smth. Most of them are content if they can eat 3 times a day and see that their family is living well. They don't go outside that much, thus, they're not gonna be needing tons of money.

And also let's just assume that a hacker hacked a ponzi website and earned 300BTC out of it. If he withdraw this large amount of money or even if he withdraw small chunks of this money, the government will still wonder where did he get those money. The government will try to observe what he does for living and stuff. You know my point in here, I don't have to explain any further. The government will find out about that money and will also find out that he/she is a hacker.

Hackers probably wouldn't take that risk. Smiley

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 01:38:18 PM

I wonder why hackers keep going hunting for newbie or people without knowledge and they get the majority of the times something like 10-20 Bitcoins, I can understand thats a good sum but I want to give them a suggestion.

Why don't you go after ponzi scams, which are showing their paying address. Cldmine, topmine now show us their paying address in their latest transactions, you can get 200-300 BTC from them if you are experienced enough and do  us all here a big favor remove ponzies and their supporters. I hope someone of them reads this.

We should all do something against them, apparently warning people has miserably failed so far.

You need a lot more than a bitcoin address to "hack" someone.
twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 01:41:02 PM

Ponzi owners are probably hackers themselves and therefore know better how to protect themselves from the other hackers and the truth is hackers/thieves don't have a conscious, if they did they'd not do this to anyone in the first place, so what you're trying to do in hopes they have a change of heart is just a fool's dream. It don't make no difference to them whether you're good or bad. If they see a vulnerability/hole in your security, they'll take it.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
BitcoinSupremo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 01:44:47 PM

Ponzi owners are probably hackers themselves and therefore know better how to protect themselves from the other hackers and the truth is hackers/thieves don't have a conscious, if they did they'd not do this to anyone in the first place, so what you're trying to do in hopes they have a change of heart is just a fool's dream. It don't make no difference to them whether you're good or bad. If they see a vulnerability/hole in your security, they'll take it.

Thats what I am asking, I don't care if they have a heart or not, just telling them what to hack, they get the money ,we stay clear of these ponzies which keeps popping up like fungus after the rain and take a large chunk of BTC from newbies or unexperienced persons. But I know this sound like a no answer call as it takes a whole lot more to hack a website, still they have hacked exchanges, so they can hack these websites too.
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 05:45:43 PM

Fatanut

Pretty sure most hackers wouldn't risk their identity just to have a 'good budget' or smth. Most of them are content if they can eat 3 times a day and see that their family is living well. They don't go outside that much, thus, they're not gonna be needing tons of money.

And also let's just assume that a hacker hacked a ponzi website and earned 300BTC out of it. If he withdraw this large amount of money or even if he withdraw small chunks of this money, the government will still wonder where did he get those money. The government will try to observe what he does for living and stuff. You know my point in here, I don't have to explain any further. The government will find out about that money and will also find out that he/she is a hacker.

Hackers probably wouldn't take that risk. Smiley

I'm not sure what hackers you know but it sounds like you have some image of kind of hackers from movies in mind. Cheesy In fact real hackers are security experts. They get paid pretty well for finding security holes and offering such services to businesses. For example.

Why should he withdraw that amount? And even if he did... you did not really think this through. There are so enourmous many ways how he could hide everything... if he would be catched for such things then he probably wasn't the smartest one.

twister

I doubt crackers would run ponzis. Well, maybe some noob script kiddie but not the pros. It's simply way too much work and no real return in most cases.

amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 06:33:42 PM

Most of the ponzi sites put their large sum of money in offline wallet and never use it as they will likely run away if they have to pay large amount to their investors. So they put small amount in hot wallet for daily small transaction which is enough. So ponzi are in safe side from hackers compared to shapeshift.io like exchanger which have to hold lot of coins to meet daily exchange demand in hot wallet and got hacked recently.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
zenitzz

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 02:13:53 AM

The real hacker will find big target not small target maybe the answer for your question, they are a new hacker. they real hacker will stolen big money in every the mission.
Fatanut
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 02:59:59 AM

Oh, I see. So the hackers from movies/TV are not that of an expert or the smartest ones. You guys @SebastianJu @zenitss have a pretty good point which made me think that I'm wrong in any possible angle. Grin

Hackers in the movies are just doing stuffs like breaking into smth big but they don't withdraw any money and stuff.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 08:40:50 AM

As i see it, most hackers dont have the mood to do such a thing, to go and "chase" some scripties...

They dont have any "real" motive to do that, because they "care" to infentrate the system deeper in more advance systems.

But, imho, the motive is big and strong.If "you" are a hacker you dont want to call your society "crackers" or having some of them inside your circle...I guess... Roll Eyes

So, what better motive/ cause to put a line between them and all the others? Cool

As for the money, just make an airdrop in the community...Easy, fast, anonymous solution... Grin Cool Cool

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Slow death
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1100

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 09:53:07 AM

I am of the opinion that should ban all sites double bitcoins which is here

A lot of people lost money on these sites and double the creators of the double sites station on social networks and in some forums showing off how much are incredible to steal bitcoins the members of this forum

I even found myself already some scammers who came to this forum and created large double sites, then stole all bitcoins members

today these scammer are showing off in some forums

It has a double scammers who created 17 sites of which 4 of them were very popular here in the forum and this scammer is proud to have earned a lot of money robbing people

we must banish all these sites double

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 11:41:09 AM

This is what white-hackers are for. But what's in it for them? Are you going to pay the hackers to hack the system and repay investors? Are you going to let the hacker steal from the ponzi operator? So the investors still don't receive any compensation? Only if someone had the capability to hack and the drive to hack a ponzi without any payment, would this work.
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 05:08:59 PM

This is what white-hackers are for. But what's in it for them? Are you going to pay the hackers to hack the system and repay investors? Are you going to let the hacker steal from the ponzi operator? So the investors still don't receive any compensation? Only if someone had the capability to hack and the drive to hack a ponzi without any payment, would this work.

Well, when they would keep the funds then the hacker would be the bad guy in the game because every investor would say he has stolen the funds and not the ponzi provider who did not yet proof his scammy character. On top the ponzi provider could claim he is not at fault.

In fact it is a liked excuse for scammers that their service was hacked. Often enough they only faked the hack and kept the bitcoins.

saladin7000

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 07:28:48 PM

You can hack the site but it doesnt mean you can steal their money and lol you cant hack with just payment address

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████