Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:41:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to earn bircoin  (Read 2216 times)
mizan2821 (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 11:09:17 AM

How to earn bircoin.... Anybody help me....I want to earn bircoin... I need bitcoin earn sites...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
skyway1

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 11:20:32 AM

How to earn bircoin.... Anybody help me....I want to earn bircoin... I need bitcoin earn sites...
you can search on google about to earn bitcoin , and search in bitcointalk many people ask some question about to earn bitcoin and they got thousands advised from peoples so you be benefited from there 
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 11:21:41 AM
Last edit: April 22, 2016, 01:47:30 PM by Amph

mining is your friend, do altcoin mining, and you will earn bitcoin easily, but you need to do your research on what to mine, i'll not do the work for you now

because there are coins that offer better profit than other, etheruem is not the number one anymore
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 11:30:49 AM

mining is your friend, do altcoin mining, and you will earn bitcoin easily, but you need to do your research on what to mine, i'll not to the work for you now

because there are coins that offer better profit than other, etheruem is not the number one anymore

Is it really to mine a profit with asic or gpu without having the risk of never recovering investment and running costs again? Guess it is still a gamble or do you do it yourself

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
tampazeus

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 11:46:02 AM

There are many ways to earn bitcoin it depends on you how fast you want to earn it if you want to earn stable income then always start with signature campaign.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 11:49:06 AM

here you can earn every 12 hours from 600 to 1000 satoshi for free.
http://u2cloudmining.winspiral.net
the advantage is you earn even a little between your claims (dividends and fidelity bonus)

dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 11:55:07 AM

there are already same thread like this, just google or search through forum, you will find it, i think you should lock this thread to keep forum away from spammer,
anyways you might check this thread, you will find the answer here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1244332.0
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 12:04:13 PM

there are already same thread like this, just google or search through forum, you will find it, i think you should lock this thread to keep forum away from spammer,
anyways you might check this thread, you will find the answer here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1244332.0

There are a lot of these threads. Some had hundred pages or so and some were even closed by admins because it simply was a pool of signature spammers at the end. No value in the thread anymore. But searching for them will give all the answers you have OP.

~BitSy~

Activity: 118

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 12:54:56 PM

Since you mentioned sites then I think your after faucet sites like what most new users do so in the following section you could see different faucets together with some putting up some rotators to help fasten the earning process: Micro Earnings
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 01:01:46 PM

Trading, Gambling, Faucets, Signature campaigns, Lending, Captcha..

Choose the best that suits you.
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 01:42:21 PM

mining is your friend, do altcoin mining, and you will earn bitcoin easily, but you need to do your research on what to mine, i'll not to the work for you now

I know ethereum has got down a bit lately but I see it as the most appreciated altcoin after the Bitcoin, which is the new king of altcoin I am not aware, I checked a bit and didn't see some alt doing better in terms of price than ethereum, but I really love to know who is.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 01:44:33 PM

if you have no skills and if you are too lazy to learn them then you have only one choice and that is to earn very tiny amounts of bitcoin.

you can do it from faucets: check microearning board+faucetbox

you can also join a PTC site like btcclicks.com

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 01:45:02 PM

This question was already answered hundreds of times. Just use search on bitcointalk and you will find all methods how to earn bitcoin.

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 01:49:03 PM

Is it really to mine a profit with asic or gpu without having the risk of never recovering investment and running costs again? Guess it is still a gamble or do you do it yourself

yeah it's profitable at the moment, not huge profit, but there is money to be made out of it

to give you some numbers, with 4 gpu you can do 0.025 a day, even with high electricity, there is still 0.5 a month to earn

to repay those gpu you need 8 months(with 0.2 cent in electricity or even 0.25 cent, with half of this, you can roi in 5 months), but this is not a problem, because gpu have very high resell value, especially those that i bought, which are all g1 gaming 970

instead asic, not...do not touch them with anything

I know ethereum has got down a bit lately but I see it as the most appreciated altcoin after the Bitcoin, which is the new king of altcoin I am not aware, I checked a bit and didn't see some alt doing better in terms of price than ethereum, but I really love to know who is.

there are two right now that are a bit better, they have a low market cap, so they pass unnoticed
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 05:50:20 PM

yeah it's profitable at the moment, not huge profit, but there is money to be made out of it

to give you some numbers, with 4 gpu you can do 0.025 a day, even with high electricity, there is still 0.5 a month to earn

to repay those gpu you need 8 months(with 0.2 cent in electricity or even 0.25 cent, with half of this, you can roi in 5 months), but this is not a problem, because gpu have very high resell value, especially those that i bought, which are all g1 gaming 970

instead asic, not...do not touch them with anything

there are two right now that are a bit better, they have a low market cap, so they pass unnoticed

Interesting. Didn't know that. Though still a risk I guess. For having profitable coins to mine and that the gpu's can be sold for a reasonable price in 8 months or so.

knightkon

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 09:20:23 PM

There are many ways to earn BTC every day, you just need to do a search.  You can find some great ways through this forum or you can search through google.  Just do your research and you will be great.

███████████████████████████
██████████▄▄███▄▄██████████
████████▄█████████▄████████
██████▄█████████████▄██████
█████▄███████████████▄█████
█████▀███████████████▀█████
███████▀███████████▀███████
█████████▀███████▀█████████
███████████▀███▀███████████
.BITAMP..
   BITAMP BITCOIN WALLET   
Easy to use, client-side, &
open-source Bitcoin wallet
████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████
████▄▀▀▀   ▄▄█▄▄   ▀▀▀▄████
█████ ▀▄▄▀▀     ▀▀▄▄▀ █████
█████  █    ███    █  █████
█████  █   ▄███▄   █  █████
█████  █  ███████  █  █████
████▀▄ ▀▄ ███████ ▄▀ ▄▀████
█████▀▄ ▀▄       ▄▀ ▄▀█████
██████▀▄  ▀▄▄ ▄▄▀  ▄▀██████
████████▀▄   █   ▄▀████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████▄▀▀▀▄  ▄███▄  ▄▀▀▀▄████
█████   █ ▐█████▌ █   █████
███▄▄▀ ▀▄  ▀███▀  ▄▀ ▀▄▄███
██      ▄██▀▀▀██▄      ███
██     ███▄███ ███     ███
███▄▄▄▄ █████▄▄████ ▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████████████
█████████████████▄▄▄▄█▄████
███████████████████████▀███
█████▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
███████▄▀  ▄█▄█▄  ▀▄███████
██████▄▀   █    █  ▀▄██████
███████    █▀▀▀▀▄   ███████
██████▀▄   █    █  ▄▀██████
███████▀▄  ▀█▀█▀  ▄▀███████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄█████
███▄███████████████████████
████▀█▀▀▀▀█████████████████
|SECURE
ANONYMOUS
INSTANT
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 09:55:33 PM

There are many ways to earn BTC every day, you just need to do a search.  You can find some great ways through this forum or you can search through google.  Just do your research and you will be great.

You don't even have to do a search at this point.  These thread are ALWAYS in top in beginner area.  So OP just go back to beginner area and read titles of posts.  You will find some with this exact question that go on for months.   So they are easy to find and have more then anyone could possibly add to your thread.

But do this come back if you have a question about a method mentioned in other thread.  If you have question about method we will happily help.  But your first step is reading threads already there.
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 10:23:55 PM

If you are a newbie and want to start your journey in the world of bitcoin then I would suggest you to gain some knowledge related to bitcoin and then when you are ready join some good signature campaign.
pujumba

Activity: 252

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 11:56:13 PM

earn bitcoins from sites is just a waste of time mostly of your precious time will  are just trhowing away, the problem with faucets , is that mostly of you earn there  like 1000 satoshi per day, you can do 100x with some short time job, why people keeping going to faucets , its make no sense at all, earn easy it is not the answer Wink

TheDiligentHorse

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 11:59:16 PM

Get a bitcoin miner and turn it into an exe and spread the exe
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: