Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:51:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I chargeback Asic order using PayPal !  (Read 715 times)
DontMineMe (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2013, 06:14:11 PM

If I pre-order Asic using PayPal and Bfl never deliver or goes belly up, can I get refund. Provided that I used CC option with PayPal ?
01BTC10
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 17, 2013, 06:26:28 PM

Within 6 months. Yes.
DontMineMe (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2013, 06:33:35 PM

Within 6 months. Yes.
Great news, thank you for the fast reply!
01BTC10
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 17, 2013, 06:40:57 PM

You should call your CC company. I've read that some apply different chargeback policies.
mjc

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Available on Kindle

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2013, 07:16:51 PM

Given where we are with BFL, just wait a few weeks to see if they deliver.  They are going to start delivering orders from last June/July in a couple of weeks.  If you order now or then you still will not get yours until May/June this year. 

That way you do not have to go through the hassle of a chargeback.  Once they start shipping though, you'll want to get your order in.  I'm sure there will be a mad rush to place new orders.

Kindle : Bitcoin Step by Step (2nd Ed) : http://www.amazon.com/Bitcoin-Step-by-ebook/dp/B00A1CUQQU
Kindle : Bitcoin Mining Step by Step : http://www.amazon.com/Bitcoin-Step-by-ebook/dp/B00A1CUQQU
Facebook :  https://www.facebook.com/BitcoinStepByStep     Twitter : @BitcoinSbS
DontMineMe (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2013, 07:31:34 PM

Given where we are with BFL, just wait a few weeks to see if they deliver.  They are going to start delivering orders from last June/July in a couple of weeks.  If you order now or then you still will not get yours until May/June this year. 

That way you do not have to go through the hassle of a chargeback.  Once they start shipping though, you'll want to get your order in.  I'm sure there will be a mad rush to place new orders.
I am afraid that ship long sailed. I ordered a while ago! I just want to have my base covered just in case. BFL did not test any prototype yet ( as far as i know) and that is a bit worrisome to me.
DontMineMe (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2013, 07:49:45 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2013, 10:12:32 PM by DontMineMe

You should call your CC company. I've read that some apply different chargeback policies.

All I really need is 2-4 weeks! If they deliver on their first batch then no fear there. ( about 2 months total from my original order).

And that is precisely why I did not order 2nd patch avalon. I wonder why anybody would pay in BTC. Vs PayPal?
NegativeNancy

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 08:57:15 PM

All I really need is 2-4 weeks! If they deliver on their first batch then no fear there. ( about 2 months total from my original order).

And that is precisely why I did not order 2nd patch avalon. I wonder why anybody would pay in BTC. Vs PayPal?
They paid in BTC because it was the only option, and Avalon is the only company that's shipped ASICs to customers.

I wouldn't order from them, either, though. People who abuse their customers just because they can will not get my business.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: