Bitcoin Forum
August 08, 2024, 11:27:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will the minimum buy rate of bitcoin in India will go over 30,000 INR?  (Read 1529 times)
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 09:28:08 PM

You think prices will not fall soon, and if this price is high then you actually expect the prices to fall . But as you said prices wont fall soon so I think than you should actually be buying at the moment rather than wait.
No as I said I dont expect prices to fall soon so I would rather wait and watch instead of buying at current rate
bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 05:10:57 AM

As you said prices will not fall soon - so it means it will be stable or will rise. So if you buy now and price rises you can sell rather than just waiting and watching.
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 11:08:24 AM

As you said prices will not fall soon - so it means it will be stable or will rise. So if you buy now and price rises you can sell rather than just waiting and watching.
I dont think it is wise to buy when price us rising.People who bought at $1000 still not able to recover their loss even after 3 years
mynameisdon

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

i am don(ripper's big daddy).i clean scammers.

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 03:01:12 AM

You think prices will not fall soon, and if this price is high then you actually expect the prices to fall . But as you said prices wont fall soon so I think than you should actually be buying at the moment rather than wait.
yes i also think price will never go down.so waiting for price down is your silliness because from one year longer i didn't see btc price going down in every 4 days.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: