Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:56:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ▂▃▅▆█ BITSLER █▆▅▃ Signature campaign information  (Read 2424 times)
michnelli6

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 02:51:31 PM

Someone dug an old thread and...
Yeah. Spammers get this old thread up again. But I am also wondering what happened with their plan to run a signature campaign? Someone here confirmed they have changed their mind not to run a campaign. Just want to know the reasons behind that.

If OP still around here he should lock this thread.
Baryom (OP)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 578

Bitsler's Admin and Bitsler's rules btslr.co/2612K

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2016, 03:42:30 PM

Hello,

I won't lie to you. I am not a big fan of signature campaign (bad ROI, people who spam etc.)

If I open a signature campaign, it will only be available to our regular account holders.

Thanks,
William

septian44

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 04:01:48 PM

hello baryom recommend Best campaign manager yahoo62278
Financial_Genius

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 04:08:02 PM

Hello,

I won't lie to you. I am not a big fan of signature campaign (bad ROI, people who spam etc.)

If I open a signature campaign, it will only be available to our regular account holders.

Thanks,
William

Like am I ?
raymond541

Activity: 821
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 07:47:51 PM

Hello,

Thanks,
William
Well I recommended lutpin or yahoo.both of them are very active in this forum.As a signature campaign he must need to be an active member and understand everything about campaign stop spammer and run campaign  smoothly.obviously rank must matter for run a campaign higher rank member are experienced so they can run a campaign  smoothly.thanks
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1507

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2016, 08:26:47 PM

Hello,

Thanks,
William
Well I recommended lutpin or yahoo.both of them are very active in this forum.As a signature campaign he must need to be an active member and understand everything about campaign stop spammer and run campaign  smoothly.obviously rank must matter for run a campaign higher rank member are experienced so they can run a campaign  smoothly.thanks
Well William has said it clearly, right in the post you are quoting, that he is not interested to make any signature campaign for his site. No offense, but you should read the whole post before comment it. Smiley

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2016, 11:22:22 PM

Hello,

Thanks,
William
How will you know participant is not your regular account holder? why you dont want them to join your campaign?
Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 11:27:35 PM

Hello,

Thanks,
William
Well William has said it clearly, right in the post you are quoting, that he is not interested to make any signature campaign for his site. No offense, but you should read the whole post before comment it. Smiley

baryom wants a campaign clearly just intended for his site user and that things ok since he wants his users to be his advertising partner will that could be good but bad for us not bitsler i think Smiley

Hello,

Thanks,
William
How will you know participant is not your regular account holder? why you dont want them to join your campaign?

He can identify it if he requested to his participant to use the btc addy of their bitsler account and so by that baryom can verify that his participants are real bitsler account holder/player

ajmagz009

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 12:04:42 AM

Hello,

I am William, the main admin of the website : www.bitsler.com I'd like to get information about the signature campaign.

Who is the best guy to run a signature campaign (price , ROI etc.) . For now, I just want information.

Thanks

William

im recommending sir Lutpin for this job. here sir.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1363152.0
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 03:23:00 AM

Hello,

Thanks,
William

I think you should expand the signature campaign to include other people as well other than your regular account holders, as there are many people out there who are capable of constructive posting that might not hold an account with your site, but might help your campaign. People who spam can be easily managed, like other people have said, with a good manager. If you aren't looking for anymore answers, I suggest you lock this thread. Good luck with your business and signature campaign!
Xanidas

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2016, 03:26:40 AM

Hello,

Thanks,
William

do you mean regular account holders on bitsler? if yes, that could lead to spam too, i think it is better to hire someone here to manage your campaign and let him only accept good/high quality posters to avoid spam

NEUROMATION

▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
    █▄     
    ███▄   
    ██▀██▄ 
█▄   ▀  ▀██▄
███▄      ██
██▀██▄    ██
██  ▀██▄  ██
██    ▀██▄██
██▄     ▀███
 ▀██▄  ▄  ▀█
   ▀██▄██   
     ▀███   
       ▀█   
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
....Distributed Synthetic Data Platform for Deep Learning Applications....
▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter White Paper Reddit YouTube Medium
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503