Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:48:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Avalon batch#2 Re-open 2/18  (Read 20033 times)
Herodes

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 09:27:28 PM

Got mine in at the last second... LOL - well as per my particular cart.... I was waiting on confirmations in my wallet, w/ 40 secs on the clock left till cart expired, waited 20 seconds for bitcoinqt to do its address output calculations and btc sent -> leaving 5 seconds on the timer...LOL close one...eek!
Now, I own no BTC =( .. avalon you better deliver!

Best of luck. Hope everything works out man!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jmsanto123

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

Find a Way or Make One

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 09:33:01 PM

Hi2All,

I ordered an ASIC to AVALON. I believe I'm the first Indian to ordered an ASIC from Avalon.

My order Details and Confirmation follows:

E-Mail from WalletBit

Blockchain.info Payment confirmation

E-Mail Confirmation from AVALON

AVALON ASIC STORE Order Detail Page

AVALON-ASIC(Batch #2) Order #3xx3 made on February 18, 2013. Order status: completed(Mining Now).
Gridseed Dual Miner (01/Mar/2014) Order#17-#18 with Badman0316 | Order Status: completed(Mining Now).
BTC Address : 1DcYbWHmpyJHbnec2A6J4zNy5f1kdEtXFj
rampone

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

dafq is goin on

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 10:10:15 PM

If BitSyncom or a worker watches here:

A friend of mine did not get the avalon confirmation email, just the walletbit one. But he is sending an email to info@avalon-asic.com and support@walletbit.com as we speak. Is that the right correspondence email for avalon?
Did his order go through? he is almost ----> Cry

TY,

Rampone

http://virwox.com - Bitcoins via CCard, Skrill, paysafe, paypal & SEPA
Convert your bitcoin into spendable fiat money in less than 2 days. Poker Players use this method to avoid "unnecessary trouble" with the country they live in ... PM me for details. +1:naz86,b4nana,tinua,smart1986,fhh
bitcad

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 10:14:22 PM

Avalon really stepped up this time --much smoother transition from mayhem to updated order status / information / email updates.
 Thanks Avalon!

Not here yet, still feel like my coins are in limbo.
Any suggestions?
what does your Recent Orders / My Account page (Avalon store) show for Status? Does your cart show any product? Did you receive email from WalletBit?
I got the email(s) from WalletBit, my account page on Avalon shows 3 purchases in the recent orders section with status pending. One of which I paid for, the first one.

Received AVALON ASIC confirmation around 4:10pm.  Pretty long wait, but now my unit is safe.
I did somehow slip through the cracks of the manual processing they had to do.
WalletBit support was able to fix this after I opened a ticket with them.
I am not sure what would have happened if I didnt open the support ticket, better not dwell.
PsychoticBoy
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1010

Parental Advisory Explicit Content

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 10:21:37 PM

I just could not resist Aaaaarg.

I bought a batch 2 Avalon.

Txid: f2dae3e19b30a820d018f9e02c6d89b0b922f392844bcebcaab9f790974a7b86
Herodes

Activity: 868

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 10:28:28 PM

I just could not resist Aaaaarg.

I bought a batch 2 Avalon.

Txid: f2dae3e19b30a820d018f9e02c6d89b0b922f392844bcebcaab9f790974a7b86

LOL, imagine someone tracked that tx, leading to your ip, and that someone has a friend working at that isp, and then the avalon unit just mysteriously disappeared one night..

On a serious note: Congratulations, let's hope it turns out great!
ProfMac
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 10:44:09 PM

I placed, an order and it said I don't have to pay through walletbit.  Is there an address on the Avalon store I am supposed to send payment to?

When I click on Pay for order on Avalon Store it takes me to walletbit.

Try to go back to the order, then to walletbit, then "pay as guest" and see what happens.
Perhaps someone else did this and can give better detail.

I try to be respectful and informed.
tysat
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

Keep it real

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 10:44:15 PM

Just ordered mine, back to the BTC mining game for me.

You just couldn't stay away.. Smiley

Nope!  It was pretty much fate in my book:

Skimming through reddit and see some link about Avalon Batch #2
Click link, see about 14 left
Research for a few minutes, refresh, <10 left
Ordered mine and now have 0.07 BTC left in my wallet

Just barely enough BTC to buy it in my wallet and finding it right before it runs out..... FATE!
Beepbop

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 10:51:57 PM

The only thing I did not like is from walletbit is the stupid 0.5BTC fee. Thought their was no fees.
When you pay as guest, that fee is a transaction fee. It goes to the miners who vaildate your transaction, and a higher fee means faster transaction. I would think that is critical when buying such a scarce resource.
rampone

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

dafq is goin on

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 11:58:54 PM

Are there others, that ordered today, got a confirmation email from walletbit for the payment but did not get one from Avalon, or is my friend the only hikkup?

Ive gotten mine from avalon. We both did not make a user, as we did not realize it was handled via wordpress, so he cannot check his order on the store site.

http://virwox.com - Bitcoins via CCard, Skrill, paysafe, paypal & SEPA
Convert your bitcoin into spendable fiat money in less than 2 days. Poker Players use this method to avoid "unnecessary trouble" with the country they live in ... PM me for details. +1:naz86,b4nana,tinua,smart1986,fhh
goxed
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006

Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.

View Profile
February 19, 2013, 12:00:58 AM

Hi2All,

I ordered an ASIC to AVALON. I believe I'm the first Indian to ordered an ASIC from Avalon.

You can post that in the India subforum and see if you have any mates.

Revewing Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.
Bogart
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
February 19, 2013, 01:18:47 AM

Just ordered mine, back to the BTC mining game for me.

You just couldn't stay away.. Smiley

Nope!  It was pretty much fate in my book:

Skimming through reddit and see some link about Avalon Batch #2
Click link, see about 14 left
Research for a few minutes, refresh, <10 left
Ordered mine and now have 0.07 BTC left in my wallet

Just barely enough BTC to buy it in my wallet and finding it right before it runs out..... FATE!

Most def.  Congrats.

"All safe deposit boxes in banks or financial institutions have been sealed... and may only be opened in the presence of an agent of the I.R.S." - President F.D. Roosevelt, 1933
DrG
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035

View Profile
February 19, 2013, 02:12:53 AM

I placed, an order and it said I don't have to pay through walletbit.  Is there an address on the Avalon store I am supposed to send payment to?

Try to go back to the order, then to walletbit, then "pay as guest" and see what happens.

By the time I figured out to try it as a guest checkout it had gone out of stock (not sure how it removed my cart even though I had 9 minutes left).  Fuck it - it wasn't meant to be.  Three attempts to get Avalon - each a fail  Roll Eyes
ProfMac
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2013, 03:09:22 AM

By the time I figured out to try it as a guest checkout it had gone out of stock (not sure how it removed my cart even though I had 9 minutes left).  Fuck it - it wasn't meant to be.  Three attempts to get Avalon - each a fail  Roll Eyes

Try going to the main page when you are logged in.  Then on the right hand side go to the My account link, and see if there are any unpaid orders that show up.

Vagnavs
Legendary

Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 19, 2013, 03:31:49 AM

I attempted to buy one unit and ran into that security card issue. Where it kicked me out after a little bit of time. I did pick one up a bit later when more inventory came online.

But the 2 orders that were canceled are now pending. Does that mean I can purchase the 2 orders now? Has anybody else experienced the same thing? Any feedback would be great!
Regards,
Brian

Avalanche is a must own
ProfMac
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2013, 03:35:01 AM

I attempted to buy one unit and ran into that security card issue. Where it kicked me out after a little bit of time. I did pick one up a bit later when more inventory came online.

But the 2 orders that were canceled are now pending. Does that mean I can purchase the 2 orders now? Has anybody else experienced the same thing? Any feedback would be great!
Regards,
Brian

If you have the funds, hit the pay button and then let us know.

Vagnavs
Legendary

Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 19, 2013, 03:45:59 AM
Last edit: February 19, 2013, 04:24:42 AM by Vagnavs.Com

well, I have the funds. But I'm not sure I want to be that much of a risk taker..
regards,
Brian

Avalanche is a must own
DrG
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035

View Profile
February 19, 2013, 05:59:23 AM

Try going to the main page when you are logged in.  Then on the right hand side go to the My account link, and see if there are any unpaid orders that show up.

I see the order but it's not open, says cancelled even though I never clicked a cancel link on walletbit.
bittenbob

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 19, 2013, 06:21:45 AM

I see the order but it's not open, says cancelled even though I never clicked a cancel link on walletbit.

That is unfortunate you didn't get a chance to buy one. We are working on a new checkout process that won't involve integration with WalletBit Secure Card. This should prevent any such confusion in the future. If for some reason not all 600 were sold they may be released in a smaller sale at a time of Avalon's choosing. In other words there still might be a chance. If not, maybe you are right and it just wasn't meant to be.
ProfMac
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2013, 06:26:47 AM
Last edit: February 19, 2013, 06:47:52 AM by ProfMac

I placed, an order and it said I don't have to pay through walletbit.  Is there an address on the Avalon store I am supposed to send payment to?

By the time I figured out to try it as a guest checkout it had gone out of stock (not sure how it removed my cart even though I had 9 minutes left).  Fuck it - it wasn't meant to be.  Three attempts to get Avalon - each a fail  Roll Eyes

Try going to the main page when you are logged in.  Then on the right hand side go to the My account link, and see if there are any unpaid orders that show up.

That is unfortunate you didn't get a chance to buy one. We are working on a new checkout process that won't involve integration with WalletBit Secure Card. This should prevent any such confusion in the future. If for some reason not all 600 were sold they may be released in a smaller sale at a time of Avalon's choosing. In other words there still might be a chance. If not, maybe you are right and it just wasn't meant to be.

I read in one of the threads that Yufi (BitSyncom) was hand cancelling orders that were not paid.  PM him, BitSyncom, and give him a Bitcoin address where he can see that you have 6-confirmed funds ready to pay, and request that he change your status back to pending.  If there is another unpaid order, he can simply restore yours before he cancels that one without generating that much more chaos.

You might include a user experience report as well, to help improve the future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: