Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:33:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coin exchange ethereum to BTC?  (Read 492 times)
molitar (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 12:27:21 AM

I see that I should sell my Ethereum to stable BTC until the price goes back up from what I been reading.  Than purchase Ethereum but who is a good Exchange to use?
Prelude
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 01:19:31 AM

I see that I should sell my Ethereum to stable BTC until the price goes back up from what I been reading.  Than purchase Ethereum but who is a good Exchange to use?

Yes, that's right. Sell low, buy high.

poloniex.com
Za1n
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 02:44:03 AM

Poloniex, Bitfinex, Kraken are exchanges you can use to sell Ethereum for BTC.

You could sell your ETH now, but the price could go up as well. Do your research, but in the end make up your own mind and not blindly go by what other people say.

Just keep in mind that if they were so proficient with correctly predicting markets, they would be off sailing on their yacht with a bunch a bikini babes and not hanging out on Internet forums trying to convince others what to do.
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 03:05:55 AM

My opinion, i think you must use poloniex because it is support for smartphone Android. So we can trade anytime, anyplace and anywhere. And you can use candle stick from https://cryptowat.ch/poloniex/ethbtc
That is very simple.
Liquid71

Activity: 835

There is NO Freedom without Privacy

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 06:10:03 AM

shapeshift.io you don't even need an account, fast and easy  Cool

https://shapeshift.io/?pair=btc_emc#/coins

molitar (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 06:22:19 AM

Thanks all. 

I just want to make sure I at least ROI on my second video card.  I had picked up a 2nd 280x video card so I could also Crossfire for games if I stopped mining.  But the used R9 280x died within first week.  I RMA'd the card to XFX and got a replacement 4GB 380X graphic card.  I am getting a bit better hash rate from the two now but I can no longer Crossfire though. So I figured right now I am close to at least ROI on this second card and will just store it in BTC for now.  If it drops anymore at least what I put in the GPU will not have gone in the red. If it happens to continue dropping when it hits an all point low I can purchase Ethereum again knowing that it can't stay low forever.

After I ROI than it won't matter after that if it continues to tank or not eventually it will go back up and I just sit on it and wait.  Since my PC ran all the time and never was shut off than this mining really didn't take that much more electricity so I turned my PC into something that was losing money on a daily basis to something that makes me a little instead Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: